Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I want a "has owner / does not have owner" flag on eggs that don't show a scroll name. Just so I can stop refreshing the AP looking for siblings of a misgendering one if they have already been taken.

Edit:

Oh and every Aeon that looks at an AP egg's future should stick a note to the egg saying "Dear fellow Aeon who is asked about this baby's gender, I have already looked at it and it will be (fe)male. You can save your future-seeing energy for another job. Best regards, your friend [Aeon name]".

Edited by Confused Cat

10 hours ago, trystan said:

oooh, nice! 

snagged not only for dragons, but NaNo! XD 

That one's my fav cuz you can program it if you're looking for something in particular. ^.^

4 hours ago, Chaosdawn said:

That one's my fav cuz you can program it if you're looking for something in particular. ^.^

i saw that! it's in my bookmarks now. thanks! :D

On 11/5/2020 at 4:28 AM, Confused Cat said:

I want a "has owner / does not have owner" flag on eggs that don't show a scroll name. Just so I can stop refreshing the AP looking for siblings of a misgendering one if they have already been taken.

Edit:

Oh and every Aeon that looks at an AP egg's future should stick a note to the egg saying "Dear fellow Aeon who is asked about this baby's gender, I have already looked at it and it will be (fe)male. You can save your future-seeing energy for another job. Best regards, your friend [Aeon name]".

I've thought for a long time that Precognition ought to make the "Gender: " field appear on a hatchling's profile when used.  It would be a thousand times more useful that way - trading partners could see it, breeding swappers could see it, etc!  I figured it wouldn't work with an egg (because of the Influence option, and because eggs never show gender anyway) but maybe eggs below Influence age...

I want an easy tool for lineage planning to see what a line I'm thinking about would actually look like before making all the effort to build it; doing that manually with the pictures is definitely too much for me. :D

14 minutes ago, Varislapsi said:

I want an easy tool for lineage planning to see what a line I'm thinking about would actually look like before making all the effort to build it; doing that manually with the pictures is definitely too much for me. :D

I think this one is already pretty good: https://heart-of.blue/dragcave/lineage (thread)

On 11/16/2015 at 6:02 PM, dragongrrl said:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again!

New scroll limits - Once we reach 1000 dragons, we get 8 eggs or 24 total growing things for every 1000 dragons on our scrolls.

Since I have over 5000 dragons, it would mean I could breed or pick up 40 eggs for lineage ideas, and have another 80 hatchlings growing up now.

Is this really that unreasonable?

Just returned and after almost four years, I hoped this might be in place now. Unfortunately, it seems it is still an unreasonable demand.😞  I could be raising 120 new dragons right now instead of only 24. 

However, I am absolutely delighted to see that the Frills have returned and I now have CB Frills of my very own!💞

if you want to use the HUB .. you can only do so by  agreeing to use DECLINE

listing wants  as   offers  ... not helpful ..... SAY what you want ... and stop leaving members hanging while you get    best offer   !!

all the while  complaining about the offers you do get   :angry:

Is it too much to ask that fertility actually have a noticeable effect? I've been breeding a gold x holly pair every week (except Halloween) since September 10, using fertility EVERY TIME, and they still haven't come up with an egg. And of course, it's one of the very few times I have a breeding request, so it's for someone else. Stupid dergs. :dry: 

14 hours ago, orphaned said:

if you want to use the HUB .. you can only do so by  agreeing to use DECLINE

listing wants  as   offers  ... not helpful ..... SAY what you want ... and stop leaving members hanging while you get    best offer   !!

all the while  complaining about the offers you do get   :angry:

I disagree, listing "offers" as a want is very helpful if they actually decline things they don't want. Sometimes people don't know what they want and just throw their line out to see what they get.

I demand Tsunamis! One of each gender AND type of code I'm collecting :D

(caveborn, natch)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

18 hours ago, Keileon said:

I disagree, listing "offers" as a want is very helpful if they actually decline things they don't want. Sometimes people don't know what they want and just throw their line out to see what they get.

Got a very lovely messy this way recently when I found a prizekin in the AP and decided to see if I'd get any offers in the Hub. 

I'd like my spreadsheets to update themselves, please. Automatically, every time I get a new adult it will update both spreadsheets accordingly. I'm so horrible at keeping up with them!

I want a Brute with the code "Force"

I want a cooldown reducer for breeding, available *specifically* before any in-cave holidays.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

CB Solstice eggs can now hatch into either blue or rose-winged versions depending on the time of day they're caught, and the ones that will have rose wings will have a reddish tint to the eggs so you can tell them apart. The limit on CB holidays is also removed so you can have as many of them for lineage building as you want

better able to communicate within the Trading Hub, mostly to help the misguided folks asking for a genderswap for CB holidays or CB blue solstice :rolleyes:

I want cookie decorating to become a permanent feature of the site, all year round!

image.png.c6149f84e7eb72e1fc7808ced54c8266.png

I want an orange Pygmy breed.

Also, an orange Two-Headed breed.

Also also, and orange Drake breed.

All of them common, of course :D

I demand Silver Prizes in the Marketplace!  For exactly 1632 shards, since that's my current total and I don't want to wait even one more minute for it!  :P  On second thought maybe I should demand they sell for 816 shards, so I can buy one of each type? 

On a somewhat related note, I need there to be a way to earn 110 shards a week, and for Nocturnes or something to sell for 11 shards (so I can get rid of the wonky number of shards I have; it irrationally bugs me!)

The one-time ability to earn an extra 51 shards this week, or conversely something to spend them on that comes in increments smaller than 100. A while back I went on hiatus and whatever week that was I managed to earn 49 shards during it. After I came back I've been active enough to earn the full 100 every week, so I've been staring at xx49 shards for months now and the unevenness of it bothers me.

No cooldown after refusals (it makes no sense that if two dragons refuse to even go near each other,  then they aren't free to attempt to breed with a completely different dragon)

Probably depends on the argument they had which lead to the decision to refuse. If one is really, really angry, how easy would it be for them to attract a different mate? I think they need to cool down not from breeding, but from fighting! XD

18 hours ago, foreverlokied224 said:

No cooldown after refusals (it makes no sense that if two dragons refuse to even go near each other,  then they aren't free to attempt to breed with a completely different dragon)

oh i like this idea!

6 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Probably depends on the argument they had which lead to the decision to refuse. If one is really, really angry, how easy would it be for them to attract a different mate? I think they need to cool down not from breeding, but from fighting! XD

XD XD

awesome!

On 1/18/2021 at 3:31 PM, Amberfly said:

The one-time ability to earn an extra 51 shards this week, or conversely something to spend them on that comes in increments smaller than 100. A while back I went on hiatus and whatever week that was I managed to earn 49 shards during it. After I came back I've been active enough to earn the full 100 every week, so I've been staring at xx49 shards for months now and the unevenness of it bothers me.

Argh!  Yes.  Same boat here!  Had a week where I only made 63 shards, and now I'm stuck with that uneven number forever, sigh.  Can something in the Market sell for 63 shards exactly so I can fix it?

Wait, there's my idea - put one common egg in the Market for a price that changes by 1 shard weekly.  That way anyone else who's unreasonably annoyed by odd shard numbers can buy one when it hits the right number for them.  :)