Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

i wish that people wouldn't post in the dc community notice board if they weren't giving away dragons. all the "i took x" or "thanks for y" posts annoy me, especially since I'm subscribed to it.

Contrarywise, I wish more of them would say thanks - for the past dozen of dragons I dropped there (that were taken), I got maybe 4 responses, 1 of which by PM.

1+ to that Ruby Eyes!

It would be awesome if people always spoke up if they took the egg/hatchie that was put up or even said a thank you both on that community board and on the discord :blush:

Edited by Ghost

have the eggs shuffle through whatever's gonna be in the cave that drop instead of just sitting there waiting for a kind soul to grab one of those same three eggs (times 6 now at least) over and over and over!!!!! :(

but then the good ones would be gone so quick. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

On 8/22/2017 at 8:30 PM, Ornithogalum said:

i wish that people wouldn't post in the dc community notice board if they weren't giving away dragons. all the "i took x" or "thanks for y" posts annoy me, especially since I'm subscribed to it.

Then unsubscribe to it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wish more people would thank others for their gifts, rather than just snatching them and running away. I've thrown some really nice things in there and not one word. Yes, I don't gift for the satisfaction of a "thanks"; but isn't it common courtesy to say your "Please"s and "Thank You"s, or has respect gone completely out the window in recent years? I can't even get a "Thanks" in real life. Ffs.

On 8/24/2017 at 11:45 AM, Metal-n-Monster said:

Then unsubscribe to it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wish more people would thank others for their gifts, rather than just snatching them and running away. I've thrown some really nice things in there and not one word. Yes, I don't gift for the satisfaction of a "thanks"; but isn't it common courtesy to say your "Please"s and "Thank You"s, or has respect gone completely out the window in recent years? I can't even get a "Thanks" in real life. Ffs.

See, I'm subscribed to it because I like to see what others post. If I take something, I usually thank whoever I took it from through a PM, but if I have some eggs or hatchlings I'm putting up, I'll do it in a post. I understand how being thanked is nice, but it's just as easy to send a PM as posting on the board.

I wish Incubate had a cooldown of 7 days instead of 14.

It also would be nice to have unlimited freeze slots, but yeah, I do understand the reason for the limit. I just like the hatchies of some breeds more than the adults :<

5 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

ultimately, by subscribing to it, you knew what you were getting into. The thankers are not to blame that you're annoyed, and you have no right to complain. 

I believe this was, in part, the reasoning behind posting in the Unreasonable Demands thread instead of making a complaint on the thread itself -- because they were aware that the demand was unreasonable, and did not actually expect anyone to comply with it.

Would be awesome if you could offer multiple different trades on a single trade, instead of having just the 4 slots. :blush:

4 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

I'd like to be able to precog trade hatchies before accepting.

and eggs with 3 days or less as well! Good idea! :)

That one of these days I will get a 2nd Gen Silver Tinsel from Female Anagallis (my favorite DC Breed). XD Heck, I'd settle for ANY 2nd Gen Prize from Anagallis, but eh. Small chance in Hell. Even though I catch nice things a lot. :rolleyes: How on earth people have dozens of 2nd Gen Prizes is beyond me.

fRT8hTL.png

I wish precog worked on Neglected hatchlings.

Edited by andromedae

I wish half my 8 female Sinos would turn male overnight...

That I didn't have to be a zombie in order to catch the Metals that I do. I sleep literally 2 hours a day JUST to stay up and catch things for trades. But I have to do it, otherwise I'd never finish my CB Goals. #DragonRaisingLaziness Lol.

1 hour ago, andromedae said:

I wish precog worked on Neglected hatchlings.

You can precog the egg, and the gender will hold.

3 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

I wish we can choose to have our dergs grow as soon as they have the views required to hatch/mature/grow :'<

... Brilliant idea, tbh. :o

7 hours ago, ainisarie said:

You can precog the egg, and the gender will hold.

That works for male/female, but still no way to precog for ungendered NDs.

Wish i didn't have to wait 5 hours to drop a cb egg and could just drop cb eggs at 7 days  :P

That I win the raffle again this month. Because that would be cool and stuff. I would probably gift a bunch of its offspring so that I wouldn't be being greedy.

Winning exactly a Gold Shimmer-scale to influence as a female in the raffle, and afterwards, win another time to get a Gold Shimmer-scale to influence it as a male.