Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

To complete my CB Purple scroll goals today. I need 10 more to go! And my Aeon goal too. That's tougher. I'll need 43 more.

That I already had the platinum trophy... Still 54 dragons to go!

A concept: every time I put up a trade post, I get the perfect offer within 10 seconds and can trade instantly. No waiting around ever. Life would be good. :P 

That people didn't automatically assume z-code = more valuable. Yes, there's many of us who do participate in obtaining z-codes, but that doesn't mean (can't speak for all of us) we will trade our kidneys for them...

Every now and then I want to snap my fingers and have all my currently growing things hatch and grow up instantly so I can start or carry on with the next project XD

And while I'm here, I want a 3rd gen golden Shimmerscale stair from male Shimmers and female CB Springs, as well as a 3rd gen silver Shimmerscale from male Shimmers and female CB Summers. Why does nobody breed Shimmers to the green Seasonals?!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

10 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Every now and then I want to snap my fingers and have all my currently growing things hatch and grow up instantly

Yes! I want this, too. I'm currently egg locked so I'm definitely feeling this. Maybe I should practice my snapping and see if anything happens. 

Maybe not too unreasonable but...I want the Allure of NDs to be back as soon as possible </3

An IOU trading section in the forums

Without it, I have to put a message in my signature, and then not-so-subtly point it out. Like I am right now.

12 hours ago, CursedFlames said:

An IOU trading section in the forums

Without it, I have to put a message in my signature, and then not-so-subtly point it out. Like I am right now.

😂😂😂😂😂 I agree with you, though.

Someone probably posted this, but I wish I could clone my in-trade eggs for every offer coming to them. 

I wish they'd have promotional gift codes for Cheese dragons every time I buy cheese in real life. Or Paper dragons when I buy a pack of A4.

Edited by Soulibur

7 hours ago, Soulibur said:

Someone probably posted this, but I wish I could clone my in-trade eggs for every offer coming to them. 

I wish they'd have promotional gift codes for Cheese dragons every time I buy cheese in real life. Or Paper dragons when I buy a pack of A4.

I'd have a ton of Chicken "dragons" in that case. Chicken is my favorite meat to eat in real life. XD

1. I'd like for Neglected Dragons to be a little easier to get. Right now they're so hard to get I think it discourages a lot of people from trying. I'd rather they were more on the level of Zombie Dragons. I've been playing Dragon Cave for 9 years, but I only have two Zombies - but still, I have two! Whereas I still have no Neglecteds.

2. I wish that in some trades, lineage wasn't valued to the exclusion of anything else, because not everyone has the chance to get that super-short lineage, or a chance to make one. (For example, I've never seen a CB Gold appear in the cave. I've seen a CB silver once, but lost it. So automatically a lot of trades are difficult when you don't have those).

3. I actually like the holiday raffles, but it would be cool if there were a larger pool of winners, for the same reasons as stated above. I've never won, but that could be because I don't post too often!

So it would only display the two messies and never display the nicely lineaged or even caveborn ones?

I'd prefer if the AP had multiple pages to browse through - multiple piles, you could say. Maybe 1 more pile per year of playing?

I'd like to have special slots on my scroll for gifting / IOU trading, even if I'm scroll locked. Those eggs and hatchlings could be sent to AP at 1 day left. (Yesterday I picked CB Flamingo with nice code from AP. I thought I could make some code-seeker happy, but I really needed that slot for my own egg. And I was tired because I just came back from camping. So the egg ended back in the AP and its slot was taken by CB red Zyu.)

A non-insane forum messaging system?  Just went to check a PM I know I had from someone (I owe them wishlist stuff and they sent me a link) but..... WHERE IS IT?  I know I didn't delete it - it had info I needed!  D:  And now I have room to breed and I gotta hunt the forum for their list instead.  Seriously, I cannot even.