Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I wish more people would join the Genetic Syndrome Lineage (maybe then I'd consider LGBTQ+ Warriors).

And while I'm at it, I wish people would give me some sketches for my Dragon Request that are not made by me.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I want gem dragons, one for each of the precious gems, to be prize dragons that actually show up in the biomes for a day's time and my internet decides to work super fast that day so I can pick up 8 ,12,14, or 16 CB prize gems before it goes back to the way it was for about 24 hours.

I don't know. I'm stuck on 4 as an egg limit and my scroll is all locked up. I guess I want an unlimited egg slot space during this gem prize dragon drop... And each one you catch brings a little game that offers prizes and throws more trophies up top of your dragon scrolls. wink.gif Haha!

I want more egg slots and more hatchling slots. Even that 1 egg slot TJ has brought up would be great! xd.png

I want even more GoN slots, so I can freeze three of them and still have some grownups. Maybe four grownups, that's nice and even... so that means seven. Ok. I wish we could have seven GoNs on our scroll.

I wish everyone would guaranteed get 2 CB Silvers and 2 CB Golds. (Like, you could do some sort of one-time quests for them, and there'd be no luck/random generation involved or having to worry about your click being faster than someone else's.)

I wish the dinos sprite were permanently changed the the realistic sprites that were used during brewing mischief event on halloween. I don't like the goofy sprites, they clash terribly with my awesome dragons.

I wish everyone would guaranteed get 2 CB Silvers and 2 CB Golds. (Like, you could do some sort of one-time quests for them, and there'd be no luck/random generation involved or having to worry about your click being faster than someone else's.)

That's actually not unreasonable, I'd love something like this. :3

ninja.gif 'd

But I was also posting to agree that this isn't too far-fetched. Same with a quest for one each of the Legendary Trios.

On a sillier note, I wish each of us on our birthday had everyone else shooed out of the cave so we could hunt without competition, at least aside from other people with the same birthday.

In practice I know EVERY day is going to be someone's birthday on a site this size and the game would become completely unplayable, but hey. "Unreasonable." (Or very slightly less unreasonably, that there was such thing as a Birthday-only Cave.)

^This. Completely, totally this.

~*~

I wish ND's were easier to get.

I want to summon a GoN on the 8th of August

(or be able to attempt summoning with all of my Trio dragons on the 8th so I can get one for sure).

And I want a dozen Neglected Hatchlings on my scroll asap ^-^

I want one more CB gold. A female. That won't refuse her planned mate. Some neglecteds would be sweet, too, but I desire that gold.

Just caught a chicken, and remembered the awesome new zombie sprites. So I want an undead chicken sprite now. Since the kill message for chicken is about killing and roasting the chicken, an undead roasted chicken sprite, actually.

I wish there was a "like" feature for dragons' lineages. laugh.gif

And an on-site "request" button next to that for all those lineages whose breeder hide their names!

And an on-site "request" button next to that for all those lineages whose breeder hide their names!

This!

I wish there were 2G Prize owners who asked low prices and weren't eternally closed... and for a 2G Prize from Jewel (or Penk)!

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I'd really just like CBs of all the rare dragons released. x'D Especially of prize dragons, shimmers, and all the neglected and zombie dragons. xd.png

And a chance to play all the holiday games all the years before. xd.png

Oh and a leetle tree -.- I have yet to get one. =.=

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

A CB gold? I've asked for more before, I actually want 10. But I would like to get my first sometime soon!

Twice as much eggspace for Drakes, and thrice as much eggspace for Pygmies! They're so tiny, why do they take up space as if they were as large as regular dragon eggs?!

I want more egg slots and more hatchling slots. Even that 1 egg slot TJ has brought up would be great! xd.png

This is my wish as well! One more egg slot would make me really, really happy.

I wish the forums had a feature that let you know whether someone's gotten/seen your PM; I'm nervous to PM people twice even if it seems like they didn't get my message unsure.gif

I wish the forums had a feature that let you know whether someone's gotten/seen your PM; I'm nervous to PM people twice even if it seems like they didn't get my message unsure.gif

There is such a feature.

Go to your profile "Control Panel".

Click "Edit my profile"

Click "Board settings"

Choose "Yes" for the option "Track private messages by default"

From then on, when you send a message, you can go to your Profile "Control Panel"

Click "Message tracker"

And your message will either appear in the "Read Messages" box, along with the date and time, or in the "Unread Messages" box.

Also, if you don't track them by default, you can still check that little option to "track this message" below the message text composing box.

I wish I had a Tinsel of my very own... *imagines lineages*

I also wish I didn't keep missing holidays. I've been on the site since early 2014 and I don't have a single CB Christmas dragon. I'm hoping to change that this year... fingers crossed...

Little sprite hats (like leetle trees) that can be found in the cave and placed/removed from the heads of dragons of your choice. But, no other types of clothing - just different hats. I think it'd be silly, maybe a good April Fool's joke.