Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I wish I could put one of my hatchlings on a shelf to free a scroll slot and go AP hunting, and take the hatchling back if I don't find anything better.

(It is one I would normally abandon, but it grows up in 22 hours, and sadly that's good compared to the rest of my very very locked scroll...)

For some Halloweens from SAs

30 Extra Egg and 60 extra Hatchling slots

More Zombie and kill chances

And for one of my lineages to show up in the "Great Lineages Found in AP" thread :3

If Halloween is all about grabbing as much candy as you can, I want to be able to grab an unlimited number of Halloween eggs. Down with scroll limits! (Yes, I'm greedy when it comes to Halloween dragons!)

A way to make hatchlings mature faster... I've never been so locked for so long xd.png

Edited by macaroon

I wish we could use special characters in dragon names so his name wouldn't look wrong. (Correct French would be "Je suis désolé".)

(Not sure if this is an unreasonable demand, because it would be totally feasible - but it would probably be a lot of work for TJ, complicated database changes, more potential error sources... And in the end we'd have a dragon named 🐰🐜🏠😄.)

Dragons able to breed with any other dragon on Valentine's Day! So two dragons can have an egg even if they are both male or female, or are from different holidays.

I..kind of wish a lilac version of the gemshard existed. It would look so beautiful. 

Have eggs you are trading "in transit" so they don't take up egg slots  (shhhhhh don't tell me the logic of refusing a trade and what will happen then) :P

Still want to win a CB Prize. That's unreasonable. Probably will take YEARS, just like my first Guardian of Nature. 🙄

@Dew Why?

I wish the /dragons/ page would link to the /lineage/ of my dragons - possibly in combination with a filter for "lineaged dragons" (and a filter for "unknown lineage" for caveborn dragons, of course)

I wish my stupid cursor would move when I see a rare egg in the cave or AP.

(my cursor has a nasty habit of freezing when I need it)

I'd also like if 1)dead eggs didn't count as an egg at all and 2)unlimited egg slots. unu

@Ruby Eyes I don't think there's a particularly strong reason for Halloweens having different limits than the other holidays, and the lack of Halloween limits presents an obstacle for any chance of rereleasing holidays fairly. I think it would be more reasonable to add limits to Halloweens instead of removing limits from Xmas/Valentine's (though I'd definitely be in favor of having higher limits than just 2). But I understand that it's not reasonable to add limits at this point due to the current IOU economy and it otherwise just being unfair to introduce them so late.