Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I want names to stop being taken, just free all the names and let there be multiples...though I'd imagine there'd be some problems with that. But this is my unreasonable demand.

I'd like for my eggs to hatch as quickly as TJ's do xd.png

Yes, yes please.

I want dozens of V-Day hatchlings that I can freeze to appear on my scroll, and rare lineage Valentines (2g)!

Edited by Clya

I want Xenowyrms for the other six elements: Earth, Ice, Air, Death, Dark, and Light.

I want an endless supply of rares. But, just for me and nobody else xd.png

I want to be able to "tame" wild dragons, even if they can't breed. I really want Frills and Bright Pinks. Breeding doesn't have to be included!

If not that, my unreasonable demand is a 2G Gold tinsel from Aegis or Mageia Xeno parent. Or, even MORE unreasonable, my own CB Prize, of any type.

I want Xenowyrms for the other six elements: Earth, Ice, Air, Death, Dark, and Light.

That sounds awesome! wub.gif

Another unreasonable demand I just thought of: If you don't want your eggs killed, there should be a checkbox of what people can do with your eggs. Same with re-trading. I hate it when I gift an egg to someone just to be nice and then they try trading it for something else. Having the option to make sure they follow your requests would be nice.

Also, I want a dragon, ANY dragon, to have an incubate for hatchlings. Something like "this dragon helps the other mature faster" and it takes a day off grow time. laugh.gif

Another unreasonable demand I just thought of: If you don't want your eggs killed, there should be a checkbox of what people can do with your eggs. Same with re-trading. I hate it when I gift an egg to someone just to be nice and then they try trading it for something else. Having the option to make sure they follow your requests would be nice.

Also, I want a dragon, ANY dragon, to have an incubate for hatchlings. Something like "this dragon helps the other mature faster" and it takes a day off grow time. laugh.gif

Yes! Yes to all of this! I want to put in a demand for these things as well.

I want a full page of just chickens biggrin.gif

EDIT: I also want a set of astrology themed dragons <3 How could would it be to have a Pisces dragon? Or a chinese zodiac rooster??

Edited by AnnoyingTiger888

I want someone to change the design of the adult Albino. I've always wanted an Albino because I love the hatching but the adult is hideous. Absolutely hideous.

And I want Easter dragons. And more events throughout the year.

Edited by evinin

I want to be able to sort out my dragons on my scroll in an easy way. It is annoying to go through custom sort over and over again so one of my three female tan ridgewings will not appear under my males while the rest appear on top.

I want a TON of the New release dragons on my scroll right now... to gift to those who can't or couldn't catch them :3

(and some more myself of course laugh.gif )

Edited by Clya

I want to be able to sort out my dragons on my scroll in an easy way. It is annoying to go through custom sort over and over again so one of my three female tan ridgewings will not appear under my males while the rest appear on top.

That sounds very reasonable

Me? 2nd gen ThuWeds. Two (male and female) for each pair TJ ever bred.

I want it to be easier to make Neglecteds...

Those doots are so cute but I just can't manage to get one... ;n;

Or add seconds & minuter to dragons' timers. That'd help.

Yellow Gemshards!

Sapphires in more colours than just blue! Plus ruby hybrids for these (like 2 Stones can breed a Geode) xd.png

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I want to be able to tag my dragons and sort them by multiple tags. I want tags by dragon sub-types like all the ones in the Dragon Cave Wiki. I want tags by dragon breed. I want tags by generation (CB, 2G, 3G, etc). I want tags by lineage type (EG, Stair, Spiral, etc). I want custom tags like tags for particular lineages and lineage projects (Thuwed, Dorkface, Seasonal Lineage Project, etc).

Want something can check all eggs' influeced situation in one time (influence yet or not? which gender?)

And also for the BSA cooldown remain days! Feel tired to click "Actions" everytime wacko.gif

I want 100 gold dragons. 50 silvers. Caveborn. Besides that, I'd think to be able to capture wild dragons would be amazing.

Want something can check all eggs' influeced situation in one time (influence yet or not? which gender?)
Check "Account" => "Action Log" for now. It'll have all the other actions you did in between your influences, but the information is there.

And also for the BSA cooldown remain days! Feel tired to click "Actions" everytime wacko.gif

Yeah, don't do that. Use the filter instead wink.gif

user posted image

Check "Account" => "Action Log" for now. It'll have all the other actions you did in between your influences, but the information is there.

Yeah, don't do that. Use the filter instead wink.gif

user posted image

I guess my bad English made mistake again wacko.gif

Actually I'm talk about something like this

user posted image

user posted image

I know how to use Action Log and BSA filter, just dreaming if it can be more convenience

...May be I should get 100 pair Pinks and I'll never worry about these things xd.png

Edited by Chocolatefountain