Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

The thing is, if it's available for action now, filtering for available for BSA will show you exactly that. If the filter doesn't show you anything, yes, you need more Pinks. xd.png

I want spriter's alts of every dragon that has one!

And all other alts as well!

And all dragons' holiday alts, permanently.

And all Xenowyrms and Gemshards.

And a chicken.

And a meet & greet with Against the Current. Hmm? That doesn't belong here? Alright...

I wish that I had no egg/hatchling limits, and everybody else had limits.

I want all of my dragon eggs to turn into type specific neglecteds when they hit one day. I'd ruin the ratios, but for a while I'd have an abundance of trading gold.

I want a female CB gold. It's all I need to complete my CB collection. tongue.gif I also want some neglecteds.

I have four Xenowyrms with very nice lineages that I want to continue, so I want Xenowyrms with the exact same lineages as them.

The only problem is, I have absolutely nothing to trade for them.

Edited by Pikathelord

I demand my Wishlist to make itself without me having to get images, write, and repeat.

I want a second gen from the solstice sprites alts x.x too bad the spriter probably isn't active.

Soooo prettyyy

I would like a guarantee that Turpentines (and some other breeds I love) will never get dimorphism or other sprite changes.

I want a second gen from the solstice sprites alts x.x too bad the spriter probably isn't active.

Soooo prettyyy

Odeen was last seen around the 6th (based on their last post).

But even if they were "active," they have rules regarding their Alts.

From Odeen's profile:

"REGARDING MY SOLSTICE & AEGIS ALTS:

- I do not take breeding requests.

- I do not keep lists.

- Do not ask about their holiday breeding.

- I gift/trade offspring when I remember."

Stop! I demand everyone give me a few seconds to read and process those egg descriptions so that I can decide if I want it.

I would like a guarantee that Turpentines (and some other breeds I love) will never get dimorphism or other sprite changes.

why dont you want dimorphism?

Usually, if dimorphism gets added to an existing breed, it's the gender I *don't* want to change that gets changed - in a manner that doesn't match my lineage ideas. Nilias for example ...

I suspect that Confused Cat would like Turps to stay the way they are for lineage reasons, too ...

Dimorphism is perfectly fine when it's there from the moment a dragon breed is released. smile.gif

But sometimes I make lineages like this one that are specifically based on mirror symmetry, so if one gender suddenly looked different, they would not work anymore, possibly years after they were finished.

Or purebred lineages of a dragon I like, and then suddenly half of the dragons in the lineage are something I might not like.

Or I pair a non-dimorphic dragon with the one gender of a dimorphic breed that has a similar pose, because they have a similar pose, and suddenly they don't. (Hypothetical example: if male Carmines were changed, this lineage might look completely different - and I couldn't even rebuild it with switched genders because the Olives already have dimorphism and it wouldn't have worked with male Olives at all.)

Or I use one breed as a substitute for an "impossible to get" breed to build a mate for a dragon. (For example Turpentines as a female "mirror" for Alt Sweetlings.) If that substitute breed is changed later, it becomes useless for that purpose.

... This got longer than I had planned... And I really, really, really don't want to hurt or attack spriters who simply want to improve their dragons. There are always good reasons for changes, I just might not agree with them. And I did post it as an "unreasonable demand" because I know I can't get that guarantee. wink.gif

Edited by Confused Cat

I would like to have a temporary suspension on egg/hatchie limits whenever there is a flood of Royal Blues in the AP. Grab 'em all!

Dimorphism is perfectly fine when it's there from the moment a dragon breed is released. smile.gif

But sometimes I make lineages like this one that are specifically based on mirror symmetry, so if one gender suddenly looked different, they would not work anymore, possibly years after they were finished.

Or purebred lineages of a dragon I like, and then suddenly half of the dragons in the lineage are something I might not like.

Or I pair a non-dimorphic dragon with the one gender of a dimorphic breed that has a similar pose, because they have a similar pose, and suddenly they don't. (Hypothetical example: if male Carmines were changed, this lineage might look completely different - and I couldn't even rebuild it with switched genders because the Olives already have dimorphism and it wouldn't have worked with male Olives at all.)

Or I use one breed as a substitute for an "impossible to get" breed to build a mate for a dragon. (For example Turpentines as a female "mirror" for Alt Sweetlings.) If that substitute breed is changed later, it becomes useless for that purpose.

... This got longer than I had planned... And I really, really, really don't want to hurt or attack spriters who simply want to improve their dragons. There are always good reasons for changes, I just might not agree with them. And I did post it as an "unreasonable demand" because I know I can't get that guarantee. wink.gif

oh i get it now thank you

Oh, back to the basics it is then?

I want the following for breeding purposes:

- 6 male and 6 female of each CB Gold & CB Silver & CB Halloween, 1 pair from each biome

- 6 of each CB Christmas & CB Valentine's, 1 from each biome

- a dozen (aka 6 pairs) z-coded Ochredrakes (have 5 so far, 7 to go!)

- a 2nd gen Gold from male Gold Shimmerscale because then I could make a shiny checker with a lovely gift I got smile.gif

- a 2nd gen Celestial from Silver Shimmerscale for the same reason wub.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I want the celestial dragons BSA to be changed to the Aegis BSA so I can pick which sprite they use, or that the dark sprite is the default cause it's so much nicer than the transparent one.

I want random two dragon eggs whose four letter of code is actually same and the other code looks similar. (e.g o and 0) Edited by sh20000sh

[snip]

or that the dark sprite is the default cause it's so much nicer than the transparent one.

I concur. I like the black and blue(?) sprite a lot more. Not saying the transparent one is ugly or anything, I just prefer the other version.

I wish somebody (with more time at hands than me) would make a LBGTQ+ breeding project that isn't limited to only one (1!) breed.