Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I want to give someone remote access to my scroll. I want a new scroll sort order, and it would be interesting to see how someone else would sort it. If it wasn't so risky by having them login to my scroll, I would just give them access that way. Heh.

I want to use Manual Custom Sort with Groups, as in, I want to assign all members of a group the same number at once instead of having to enter that number in front of every single dragon.

I wish TJ would  post in every suggestion thread to tell us whether there's any chance in hell that it will ever be considered/happen. We waste so much time fleshing stuff out only for it to vanish into oblivion.

Glares optimistically (not) at trader's canyon and others....

(that shouldn't actually be an unreasonable demand, but it feels like it is :( )

Edited by fuzzbucket

6 hours ago, Dew said:

That works for male/female, but still no way to precog for ungendered NDs.

You don't need precog for that

2 hours ago, fuzzbucket said:

I wish TJ would  post in every suggestion thread to tell us whether there's any chance in hell that it will ever be considered/happen. We waste so much time fleshing stuff out only for it to vanish into oblivion.

Glares optimistically (not) at trader's canyon and others....

(that shouldn't actually be an unreasonable demand, but it feels like it is :( )

Yes, please! I'd love to see more input from TJ himself. Trader's Canyon - specifically - is something many want to see, and the suggestion has been around for nearly 3 years with everyone contributing to it, fleshing out ideas, etc. Even if the answer is "No, never", then state it from the start or close to it... Because why waste our time like that? That's not very good "customer service", per se!

Omg totally totally agree with fuzz.

I kinda like/agree with having an egg limit, but I would *love* to have unlimited hatchie slots. I hunt primarily in the AP and when it's incu-hatchable I get locked with hatchies so fast!

17 hours ago, KrazyKarp said:

Unlimited slots! Or at least unlimited hatchie slots!

Yes! I would love this. Definitely one of my unreasonable demands. :P Another is that I win the raffle this month, of course!

My unreasonable demand du jour: being the only one entering the raffle. As the sole winner, I'll just have to take one of each CB prize. :rolleyes:

Too late, I already entered XD

How about a christmas raffle where EACH entrant wins something? This is going to be DC's 11th (ELEVENTH!!) christmas after all :lol:

That would definitely be interesting, but logically what could everyone potentially win? Have tiers? Super rare things, then desirable things there after? Just pondering because I could totally see people getting a bunch of crap they don't want and flooding the AP for days... XD

22 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

flooding the AP for days

You mean unlike the AP is now? Yeah, I'd like that - an AP full of eggs from Location: Cave (I don't think that would last long, actually)

My unreasonable demand for the day: Make biome eggs have AP times. I'd love to be able to hatch biome eggs as quickly as I do AP eggs!

With as many breeds as we are starting to accumulate, Biome eggs should be increased to 5 showing at one time. Or, more specific Biomes. Or, Something.

Having a dark forum theme would be so pleasant, especially if the white parts of the forums were replaced with this very specific calm color: 6V2hGjg.png

Remove hybrids from the game. Keep the current hybrids and turn them into CB breeds. I just dislike the hybrid mechanic so much because it limits lineages more than I'd like. Bloodlines with more than 3+ dragon breeds usually look very unappealing to me. Also, eliminate breeding groups (except for pygmies) and make Drakes become as intelligent as regular dragons.

My pairs' offspring shall be immortal in all stages;] Because I want to expand progenies  and I'm fed up with seing some people make them die and, in consequence, vanish from these progenies... :rolleyes:

I have other demands but I don't consider them unreasonable XD

That every single released dragon was available to get, despite not being around when said dragon was released. Ex: Holidays that I missed out on.

That frozen hatchies don't count towards your CB holidays limit XD

38 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

That frozen hatchies don't count towards your CB holidays limit

I'm imagining that now -- if only adults counted, and you forgot to freeze, whoops! End up with 6 dead dragons to keep you at the 2 CBs. 😵

That we had more Holidays. Halloween isn't even celebrated in a lot of countries, so what is stopping us from having more Holidays or different Holidays? Between Feb - Oct there's downtime. Perhaps throw in a new Holiday. Maybe not even have the dragons exclusive, but themed around the Holiday. Like, Earth Day, we'd have an Earth/Plant-themed dragon, or dragons. I don't know. I have weird ideas at night...

Before each holiday (maybe 2 days before breeding starts) there should be a one day drop of old holidays (first pumpkins, hollies and then 09 Valentines:  next year, marrows, yulebucks, sweetlings etc)   The CB pool shrinks every year and I do think new blood added to gene pool would be good.  As with all holidays they maybe would not be able to breed til the next year.

Edited by ainisarie

12 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Too late, I already entered XD

How about a christmas raffle where EACH entrant wins something? This is going to be DC's 11th (ELEVENTH!!) christmas after all :lol:

I suppose in a sense everyone already does win each Christmas, since we get a new Christmas dragon. :P Your unreasonable demand is going to come true! Haha. And yes, I have a similar unreasonable demand as Metal. I want to be able to get CB holidays I missed out on the first time!

6 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

That we had more Holidays. Halloween isn't even celebrated in a lot of countries, so what is stopping us from having more Holidays or different Holidays? Between Feb - Oct there's downtime. Perhaps throw in a new Holiday. Maybe not even have the dragons exclusive, but themed around the Holiday. Like, Earth Day, we'd have an Earth/Plant-themed dragon, or dragons. I don't know. I have weird ideas at night...

This!! I've been wanting a Midsummer event in DC for sooo long... There would be so many great dragon ideas for that! I don't celebrate Halloween, nor do I celebrate Valentine's in the romantic sense that it's portrayed here (it's just called Friend's Day here in Finland) so it's a bit of bummer to only have one event corresponding to my life.  And also, just because events are cool!! I'd be down with just the dragon release and specific breeding etc., no need for super fancy games or such. 

On the topic of Holidays... I wish there was an "unfreeze" option. 'Cause I stupidly froze a few CB Holidays way back in the day when we were only allowed 2-ever, and I really really regret that now.