Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

every holiday have all the dragons dress up

I just want the dragons who've had their sprites completely changed - I'm looking at Golds and Old Pinks - I want the ones I caught before the change to keep their old "form." It's not even that unreasonable!

I want a "friendship" level meter for each individual dragon on my scroll, which would be filled by giving the dragon gifts to add to their hoard that are found around the site at random, like during holiday events except without a predicable timeframe. With each breed interested in different types of gifts. And a special BSA or something for each dragon that has maximum friendship with you.

Edited by celesteon

Right now I'm aching for some more kill slots so I can attempt more more more zombies for Halloween. Maybe 20 instead of 5, if I'm going to "unreasonable" lengths.

A longer breeding period for Holiday dragons - say a fortnight rather than just a week.

It's so difficult and long-winded to complete lineages and each year you have to let some lineages remain incomplete for yet another year so that you don't miss out on the new eggs.

This applies especially for Halloweens as there is no limit on how many CB eggs you can snag together with the fact that they only drop for one day.

An extra week or even just a few days would mean people could complete or continue more lineages each year.

I know it won't happen, but I can dream, right? smile.gif

A longer breeding period for Holiday dragons - say a fortnight rather than just a week.

It's so difficult and long-winded to complete lineages and each year you have to let some lineages remain incomplete for yet another year so that you don't miss out on the new eggs.

This applies especially for Halloweens as there is no limit on how many CB eggs you can snag together with the fact that they only drop for one day.

An extra week or even just a few days would mean people could complete or continue more lineages each year.

I know it won't happen, but I can dream, right? smile.gif

I unreasonably demand a month. Halloweens breed true for all of Octogre, Christmases breed true for all of December & Valentines breed true for all of February.

A week used to be plenty a few years ago, but not anymore, not by a long shot! And as we get new dragons each year, it's only going to get worse.

Plus, old holidays should drop in the Cave during the holiday months, too.

To have my trades battled over instead of not getting a single offer rolleyes.gif

That this censorkipping prize egg would hatch in the 16 minutes before the event ends so I can grab one more new eggie. xd.png

I want two weeks of holiday breeding ... or better a whole month!

Still waiting for an 8th egg slot *pout*

Odd numbers frustrate me >.>

oh yes!!!

The required dragon is up at 500, but there are people with over 5k. I would love there to be maybe an 8th egg slot at 1000 or 1500 and maybe, do I dare say it, a 9th slot for those who are over 5000 eggs?

That way there is something for people to look forward to.

Remove the scroll limits on Guardians of Nature. I don't mind that they're hard to get but we should be able to have more than three.

Get rid of the hatchling freeze limit, too. Let's go back to when we had unlimited freezes.

Increase the odds of successfully making a zombie. There are fifteen different types of zombies now, and being available all year round doesn't balance out the terrible odds. Even on Halloween, when they're apparently easiest to get, the odds are still terrible.

Oh yeah, and if all dragons with BSAs changed their sprites while on cooldown the way that Bolts and Aeon Wyverns do, that'd be great.

Edited by songwithnosoul

Remove the scroll limits on Guardians of Nature. I don't mind that they're hard to get but we should be able to have more than three.

Get rid of the hatchling freeze limit, too. Let's go back to when we had unlimited freezes.

Increase the odds of successfully making a zombie. There are fifteen different types of zombies now, and being available all year round doesn't balance out the terrible odds. Even on Halloween, when they're apparently easiest to get, the odds are still terrible.

Oh yeah, and if all dragons with BSAs changed their sprites while on cooldown the way that Bolts and Aeon Wyverns do, that'd be great.

Yes please <3

Unlimited freeze slots would be amazing. Why should there be a limit on freezes anyway?

I really want my dragons to hatch in 3 minutes... 1 minute as an egg, 1 minute as a hatchling, and then an adult. Only for a couple hundred dragons though. Just so I can catch up on all the years I missed on dragoncave.

Edited by Sunlexor

Eight egg slots please. Spending hours on the AP looking for that 8th Halloween egg (with 80 other people probably doing the same) is no fun.

(At least now we have 362 days of hope for next Halloween! biggrin.gif )

I want fewer uncommons added to the game for a while, they dont have to stop but they need to slow down

either have the humility to let them be common, or have the guts to ask for them to be rare (especially if you state them to be rare or elusive or some other word for rare in their description)

the uncommon rank is for prideful cowards, stop being a prideful coward!

Yes please <3

Unlimited freeze slots would be amazing. Why should there be a limit on freezes anyway?

I believe the idea was that TJ didn't want people creating a scroll, catching from the AP, freezing as soon as they hatch, rince and repeat and get to a gold scroll really fast for those seven egg slots. I could be wrong.

But yeah I want unlimited GoNs. Three is not enough, though it *is* way better than two.

... a 2nd chance Halloween in November. I missed so many lineages I wanted to do sad.gif