Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

it's halloween breeding, and there are more breeds to collect this year (and it will only be more so in coming years)...so i need 21 egg slots, and unlimited hatchie slots now please?

Amen.

Most of my past Halloween dragons got bred, but very few kept. And I still don't have time and room to breed that last even 3rd gen checker Shadow Walker.

Also, can all those dragons on my scroll waiting for names suddenly name themselves? Then sort themselves into their proper spots. Then enter themselves onto my excel spreadsheet, with hyperlinks. (I'm so far behind I will probably never catch up.)

I'd like to have 42's dragons and a CB Shimmer. laugh.gif And I definitely need more egg slots. It's so hard to choose which Halloween eggs to keep. xd.png

I wish I had more egg slots, and infinite use of the BSA "Incubate".

Edited by Hazel360

I wish like when it was Valentine's Day and we could give each other flowers, that there was a special day where we could give each other unlimited Neglecteds. lol

I want an alt Zombie/Neglected dragon based off my technically-a-zombie cat/dragon/thing OC. xd.png And it can breed with a CB Alt Black so I can get their kids xd.png

Ooh, and a dragon based off of Wolf Link!

Edited by Enigmatron

I would like alts of every type of Holiday dragon, a family of 27 Copper dragons (9 of each alt), and a button that when clicked, gives me a random CB Prize Dragon and can be used once every 12 hours.

Edited by deathsnake951

I want unlimited egg slots for all the Halloweens I don't have enough room for. Why not? Halloween's coming, & naturally it's all about grabbing as much as you can!

I want someone to give me any gold, silver, tinsel, or any rare egg/hatchling. Any at all, inbred, cb, messy lineage, if its gold/rare can it please be mine?

I would like my Holidays to be able to breed true all year long!

I'd be like the Oprah of holiday dragons, lol.

CB Black Marrows easily available whenever I want them, with unlimited egg slots, now!

Every single lineage project that I start goes smoothly, and effortlessly without refusals, wrong breed offspring or no bred offspring. And takes no more than a month.

Mkay, let me get started on my looong Christmas list to 'santa' (TJ) just because Christmas is right around the corner...

•As long as it's on my screen, I can keep it. When I go to the cave and see a rare, I can keep it as long as I didn't refresh the page, and everyone else gets the sorry message

•Unlimited Silver pairs at my disposal

•50 of each pink and red dragon without the grueling wait of hatching them, then waiting for them to grow

•My eggs being able to grow as soon as they reach a certain amount of views, and me not having to wait till they have 4 days left

•Being able to summon as many times as I want

•Unlimited egg slots

•A 'remove annoying people with fast browsers from the AP' button

•Being able to steal other dragon's names (just for me because I'm special)

•A massive amount of CB Yulebucks and CB Sweetlings

•Lots of CB tinsels and shimmers in all colors

•My marrow egg to be a female (fingers crossed)

•More than one leetle tree

•My own unique Thuwed from whatever pair I want

•A spriters alt sweetling

•An army of alt blacks

•A way to see all the biomes at once

Unreasonable? Me? Pffft no, what are you talking about

Edited by Creative_canary

I want to be able to freeze eggs.

And have vampires show what their previous breed was, so I can have proof of my turned GON.

And I want the deepsea treasure collecting BSA implemented.

And I want a fossil dragon from the completed sprites page.

an additional one of each Christmas/Valentine dragon every holiday season... I want so much to create special lineages without having to ditch the CBs...

A second gen Holly. Either *Holly x Original Nebula* or *Holly x Sunsong*.

I have nothing to offer in return so it would have to be an extremely generous gift...from Santa tongue.gif

Edited by lainey_lane03

Hmm... I want unlimited adult reds. Right now.

I want an alt sweetling, CB or not, I don't care. tongue.gif

I want a CB... everything!

I want all the dragons on burnt scrolls to be given to me. tongue.gif

I want everyone to gift this year's holiday hatchies to me. (not that unreasonable, is it? smile.gif)

And... I want a 2nd gen anything from a spriters alt..

See? Those should be easy. tongue.gif

Oh. Right. And unlimited hatchie slots would be nice. tongue.gif

I want to be able to make a Halloween dragon.

But it would have to wait till next year >.>

I also want to be able to paint my dragons.

And I want a fossil dragon from the completed sprites page.

OMGs, yes, we need to make this happen NOW!

(ok, maybe not riiiight now... Halloween egglock, lol)

3 of each type of Copper

Magically turn all my vines into Dorkfaces

No limits on Holiday dragons

99.9% successful revival rate that works on eggs as well

And while we're at it, let's make a year-long goal to release EVERY DRAGON on the Completed List by this time next year!! There are soooooo many awesome dragons on that list!! (Also, added bonus of freeing up space for all those dragons being worked on right now)

I would love a CB of all the holiday dragons.

Because again, I'd love to be able to gift out the children. xd.png

And while we're at it, let's make a year-long goal to release EVERY DRAGON on the Completed List by this time next year!! There are soooooo many awesome dragons on that list!! (Also, added bonus of freeing up space for all those dragons being worked on right now)

Oh my, THAT is unreasonable! laugh.gif DC would explode!

I've read through this whole thread and some were actually not too unreasonable at all. o:

Here's what I want:

~We can influence hatchies. AFTER they hatched. And gendered.

~We can collect tombstones and dead eggs

~Every time I breed, it will successfully breed a 4-egg multiclutch, and I can keep every single egg

~Holidays to be able to breed true no matter what time of the year it is xd.png

I just really want a male and female CB adult of every single dragon in existence, already tested to be a permanent breeding pair.

And more egg space. ALLLLL the egg space.