TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

One lovely blue egg, 2 crimson eggs, and 3 misclicks, one of which is a magma. smile.gif I'm happy.

Thanks so much TJ, and the artists, for these beauties! biggrin.gif

Oh god, I just derped so hard. By the time I hopped on DC to find this release, TJ's eggs had hatched so I didn't know what the glitter egg description was. Just tabbed over to my glitter's page, saw "this egg gives off a beautiful glow" and was like "Whaaat, I have a silver? o:" Haha. XD

Oh god, I just derped so hard. By the time I hopped on DC to find this release, TJ's eggs had hatched so I didn't know what the glitter egg description was. Just tabbed over to my glitter's page, saw "this egg gives off a beautiful glow" and was like "Whaaat, I have a silver? o:" Haha. xd.png

...whereas I saw the descriptions on TJ's eggs first, and was all "FUUUUU---" until I saw that one of the eggs was breed-only! ^^;

@MedievalMystic: Congrats!

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I love the hatchies. I can't wait for mine to grow up happy.gif

Got 7 Crimsons, and I'll go later to nab one more for four breeding pairs.

I'm leaving the hybrids for later.

Nice catching! I've been egg-locked, so catching in tiny 2 batches, though i mis-clicked. blink.gif

Good thing they're a perm addition. biggrin.gif

2 crimsons in that last drop <3

Considering I missed the announcement, I think I'm doing pretty well.

Now, time to see if I can breed some of the others.

@MedievalMystic: Congrats!

Thanks, Amazon! smile.gif These eggs aren't too hard to get, so that's a huge relief.

Just snapped up one more Crimson. Yay! Such adorable babies. *snuggles*

Now I'm locked until I can boot two misclicks out. I think more Daydreams are in my future as well. lol Good luck on the hunt everyone! **sends good karma**

I wonder if the White and Daydream dragons will become more popular now??

No doubt that they will.

I seem to be one of the people who gets cursed for having fast internet, I caught these much more easily than the speckle-throats...

On the subject of BSAs....I think I would prefer the glitters having it, and maybe it being a heal action. I had a scary 2 hours with my guardian hatchie being sick despite taking it out of every click site and fogging it...

Edited by CheshireFox

Happily locked with four Crimsons, two Glitterballs and a Shimmer xd.png

I'll probably try breeding/trading for two more Glitterballs once I have more room on my scroll, but for now I'm officially out of the hunt.

Good luck to those still trying to catch these guys.

Only found this out now. Bred a..."glitterball"... but still waiting on actually seeing some of those red ones.

Finally caught my first two "crimsons"! I already bred two "glitterballs" yesterday. The hatchling sprites of the Glitterballs are also some of the prettiest sprites I've ever seen :3

I thought TJ said it would be the first Sunday of each month and that it MIGHT be two breeds but it could be only one.

Damn i missed the release sad.gif now i am not managing to catch any. Hope luck will shine for me soon >_> i want those red lazy babies!

There are numerous Daydream dragons to be found. I just saw several in the AP, and grabbed one from the Cave, that I had seen, checked the wiki to make sure, and the grabbed.

(Though Whites, which I wanted anyway for a lineage, are still nowhere to be seen. Blacks, Whites, and Magis, what was I thinking.)

Damn i missed the release sad.gif now i am not managing to catch any. Hope luck will shine for me soon >_> i want those red lazy babies!

Same sad.gif +I'm full right now dry.gif Just when I thought it couldn't be worst, the same moment I found out how to get those shiny ''glitterball'' eggs, I bred my white 2nd GEN with my only Daydream sleep.gif

I see my daughter freezing loads of the hybrids with wings laugh.gif

they are simply beautiful!

I was not online at all on the weekend. These hatchlings are simply beautiful! I hope I can grab a lot!

I am probably going to try getting a lot more Whites and Daydreams, those babies are so pretty! I can't wait to see the adults. wub.gif

Still no luck with Crimsons. I misclicked a pink and a magma. dry.gif

Dimar, If you'd rather have a Crimson instead of a Magma I'd be happy to trade with you tongue.gif