TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

TJ, one of the new eggs are so pretty! Good job to you and everyone else! smile.gif

I wonder if the White and Daydream dragons will become more popular now??

Almost certainly- at least for a while.

Finally managed to trade for a breeding pair of the crimsons. Now I have three glitterballs and two crimsons and I am content... for now! biggrin.gif I'm in love with this hyrbid; can't wait for my Daydreams to be available for breeding again.

Caught a hellfire..overburdened on a crimson -.- I just need one more ;.;

I find both of them to be extremely beautiful. Just too pretty~

Already got my share of them so will just concentrate on growing them up tongue.gif

It seems to me, that the BSA will be on the hybrids, and the hybrids will be the the more sought after ones. Just my take.

Edited by Paegin

Have the drops gotten any easier? Just curious since people were having the devil's own time yesterday and early this morning.

If the BSA is on the hybrid, and it's a really good BSA (unlike others I won't mention), then the popularity of Whites and DayDreams is bound to go up. The day and hour before this release, there were DayDreams in the AP - frequently - as well as in the drops. Now there's not one to be seen on the AP. Have many been dropping?

Wish we didn't have to wait the full 3.5 days for TJ's hatchies to grow up! I'm dying to see what the adults will look like.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Wish we didn't have to wait the full 3.5 days for TJ's hatchies to grow up! I'm dying to see what the adults will look like.

this ^^^^^^

if the BSA is hatchie incubate perhaps he could use his admin powers and

use the BSA on his hatchies tongue.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

I was enjoying whites being a bit less popular, they've usually been snatched fairly quick. But at least I got a few easily before they went back up again.

The hatchies are so darling! Thanks TJ and the artists!

this ^^^^^^

if the BSA is hatchie incubate perhaps he could use his admin powers and

use the BSA on his hatchies tongue.gif

He doesn't need a BSA to do that, he is GOD!!!!

He just likes watching us sweat!!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Finally got my Ruby Egg! *^* (Ruby is the only red thing in my vocabulary mind at the moment that fits alphabetically between Royal Blue and Seasonal.)

(I like ruby more. ._.) <- lie

Edited by Leafeonne

Finally got my Ruby Egg! *^* (Ruby is the only red thing I'd remember that fits alphabetically between Royal Blue and Seasonal.)

What about Scarlet? :3

Finally got my Ruby Egg! *^* (Ruby is the only red thing in my vocabulary mind at the moment that fits alphabetically between Royal Blue and Seasonal.)

I love ruby as well smile.gif

I'm really looking forward to the adults (and to mine hatchling in a bit over 12 hours).

Royal Crimson, Ruby and Scarlet all fit the alphabetic space available. Take your pick! xd.png

Edited because I still need to go get my coffee! lol

Edited by dragongrrl

Have the drops gotten any easier?

Yes, definitely. Before, there were almost two hundred people vying for an egg, now there's far less. It took me two hours to grab my first egg, but my second egg, (and hopefully my third and fourth when I have space,) took only one drop.

I can't wait for them to grow up! I'm really excited about the hybrids especially, since I haven't seen those ones before and the hatchies are very pretty! smile.gif And I can't wait to see what the BSA is.

The crimsons remind me of reds, so maybe it will be a hatchie incubate after all. I'm personally hoping it's not a heal BSA for the hybrid, since it's not something I'd use that often, if at all. Unless it's something where you use it once and the egg is prevented from ever getting sick, which would be useful for rares.

Hmm... Speculating is fun. tongue.gif I just wish they'd grow up!

I love ruby as well smile.gif

I'm really looking forward to the adults (and to mine hatchling in a bit over 12 hours).

I see what you did there. tongue.gif

I hope today fares better for those trying to grab the new eggs. smile.gif

YESSS! I finally got a Crimson all by myself! xd.png

...after opening about 30 new tabs...

12 more hours before my Crimson eggs can hatch...then I'll try and scroll lock myself with hybrid eggs (and other goodies I need to breed...)! biggrin.gif

Got 1, egglocked for 4 more hours now. :'( Misclicked on the wrong egg. Still happy to have 1!

12 more hours before my Crimson eggs can hatch...then I'll try and scroll lock myself with hybrid eggs (and other goodies I need to breed...)! biggrin.gif

I have the same plan. I have 14 daydreams and 41 whites just waiting to give me at least one hybrid...hopefully.

I have the same plan. I have 14 daydreams and 41 whites just waiting to give me at least one hybrid...hopefully.

I have no idea how many CB whites I have, but the majority, if not all, of my 20+ daydreams should be CB. I am going to wait to breed them until after the crimsons have slowed significantly, I just don't have the patience to hunt them when the cave is slow.