TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I think it looks like a lovely shinier blue/purple version of a sunsong amphiptere egg, which happens to by my favorite egg sprite. Color changes on eggs is my favorite and EG did a wonderful job on it

Didn't even realise there was a drop going on until I saw the new eggs in fansites. Haven't managed to catch any of the Crimson ones yet, but they look promising.

I go offline for a few days & this is what happens lmao dry.gif. Hopefully I can get some of the new eggs soon.

I'm gonna horde these eggs until I cant horde them any more biggrin.gif I love them so much Omg the white and daydream are so pretty

Pretty eggs! I'm sorry I was offline yesterday, but I've managed to snag three of the crimson ones. Now I'm just waiting for my incu-hatch eggs to hatch! Then I can catch more or breed.

Thanks, TJ and spriters! smile.gif

I got some of the whitexdaydream eggs smile.gif thank god the 2 pairs I breeded gave me the new hybrid eggs now I am just waiting on the next volcano drop Should be when anyone know?

Traded for 2 more Crimsons. Now I have 2 breeding pairs- yay!

xd.png I paniced and instead of going for one of the 2 crimson eggs I seen I grabbed a fell flame egg by mistake haha.

I have no idea why but when I look at those red dragon hatchies I can't help but see a mixture of the magi's and reds look to them. xd.png That's just me though. tongue.gif

If I even manage to breed a successful egg from the Daydream and Whites I have I'm so freezing the S2 stage of that dragon! It looks so cute. xd.png

My Crimson only has 18 hours left before it hatches! I wonder what the adults look like.

My first bunch of two Crimsons and two Glitterballs will hatch in 12 hours.

I just caught a fifth Crimson. Three more to go!

So which one do you guess to have the BSA? My guess is the hybrid.

I'm kinda guessing the hybrid also. xd.png Though I'm more interested in what the BSA will be. x3

I'm kinda guessing the hybrid also. xd.png Though I'm more interested in what the BSA will be. x3

I agree with you there I can't wait to find out what the new BSA is.

9 hours until my Crimson eggs hatch and then I can start breeding hybrids. Sent one 2nd gen to the AP because I couldn't resist trying even though I was locked. rolleyes.gif

I don't get why, but this release has been the only one that has given me so much trouble to catch the eggs >.> The drops seemed so weird compared to other releases o.o

I love how the Blue hatchlings look, I really want to see the adults.

9 hours until my Crimson eggs hatch and then I can start breeding hybrids. Sent one 2nd gen to the AP because I couldn't resist trying even though I was locked. rolleyes.gif

I gifted a couple of the new hybrids because I couldn't resist trying either!

Tomorrow I start breeding them for myself. biggrin.gif

Just got rid of two misclicks only to pick up two more misclicks. Wheee. Back to the drawing board in 5 hours. dry.gif

The Crimsons are so mixed in with the other eggs already, it's hard to get them. I keep misclicking on other eggs by mistake. And this last drop was very short. sad.gif

Edited by Frodo