TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

If the Crimson is the one with the BSA, I wonder what kind of BSA does a lazy dragon has? xd.png

Fatigue: "The egg just sits there and looks pathetically at you, not even trying to hatch..."

Fatigue: "The egg just sits there and looks pathetically at you, not even trying to hatch..."

I feel incredibly stupid asking this but what is a fatigue?

ohmygosh, lol. Didn't even notice they were lazy dragons. I have the PERFECT name snagged on somethin' else laugh.gif

LOL. I have funny mental pictures now.

"Mommyyyyyy, I'm tired. I can't walk. Carry me?"

>:( Egg, you are too big for that. I had to use a wheelbarrow to get you away from the volcano in the first place.

(Carrying the eggs in wheelbarrows = probably not actually accurate or logical. /disclaimer Although one has to wonder how we're supposed to get them around, really.)

Edited by Imbecamiel

wouldn't that just be a kicker tongue.gif

I feel incredibly stupid asking this but what is a fatigue?

Fatigue just means tired. Like you're camping out at the Cave trying to catch the new crimson and you hit F5 repeatedly until your F5 finger gets totally fatigued. tongue.gif

Edited by arlymaye

Fatigue just means tired. Like you're camping out at the Cave trying to catch the new crimson and you hit F5 repeatedly until your F5 finger gets totally fatigued. tongue.gif

ohhh ok LOL as a hatchling it would get worse LOL

LOL. I have funny mental pictures now.

"Mommyyyyyy, I'm tired. I can't walk. Carry me?"

>:( Egg, you are too big for that. I had to use a wheelbarrow to get you away from the volcano in the first place.

(Carrying the eggs in wheelbarrows = probably not actually accurate or logical. /disclaimer Although one has to wonder how we're supposed to get them around, really.)

Like this?

A large egg that hatched into a lazy dragon. xd.png

This last drop was surprisingly easy for me. I got the crimson at maybe the 3rd click, and then got the overburdened message on most of my other tabs (including one with a cb siver and gold. ;_;)

I think I'm going to do some gifting, since my internet clearly decided to be nice to me today.

why don't I have any incubates

whyyyyy

I wonder how rare these are? Hopefully not more than speckles.

I thought they were the crimson dragons. I need two of the Crimson ones (for me and my friend), and figures a release for a hybrid comes when I have two males instead

Could somebody tell me where I can find somone who is trading those new eggs? I missed them and they are too new to apear in the abandoned page. I just need the crimmson one. ^^

If somebody is interested please sen a PM and I'll discuss the details

Yay Crimson egg hatching in 8 hours gonna fog for another day now so I can influence

Just to mention, in case you don't know: if your egg has enough Views to hatch, and you fog it, it'll hatch the instant you unfog it, so if that should be the case and you're fogging to wait for a Pink to become available to Influence, you're only taking up the space for another day.

You'd be better off to let it hatch and try for another to Influence, in case that one doesn't gender properly.

Edit: Draconis92, maybe try here?

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=126128

A dragon trading thread V2! ~trading~, Please, read the rules before posting.

Edited by Syphoneira

Just  to mention, in case you don't know: if your egg has enough Views to hatch, and you fog it, it'll hatch the instant you unfog it, so if that should be the case and you're fogging to wait for a Pink to become available to Influence, you're only taking up the space for another day.

You'd be better off to let it hatch and try for another to Influence, in case that one doesn't gender properly.

I thought it wouldn't hatch for another 8 hour no matter what...well then I might have to grab another one or do gender swaps hehe hope they grab some offers then if I have to do that....

Edited by PitBullLover101

I thought it wouldn't hatch for another 8 hour no matter what...well then I might have to grab another one

You're right, it won't hatch before 4D.

Because of this ... gonna fog for another day now so I can influence..., I was concerned that you were hoping to hold it back longer, which only works if it's too short of Views to hatch on time.

I hope these aren't going to be Blusangs all over again... hope they're just being picked up so fast because of being the first brand-new eggs in a while, that a lot Dropped seem like very little - have to recall that there are so many off-forum people hunting as well, although surely they'd show in the numbers registering in the Cave?

Well, it was stated that some releases in the future would be of Ultra-rare's. Since the Crimsons were already dropping with other breeds about 36 hours after initial release one could speculate that they are going to be one of the Ultra-rare's.

Well, it was stated that some releases in the future would be of Ultra-rare's. Since the Crimsons were already dropping with other breeds about 36 hours after initial release one could speculate that they are going to be one of the Ultra-rare's.

EEEEEP!

Well, if that's the case, I certainly hope it's not the one with the BSA, although TJ did say that no rares would be given any BSAs...

Edit: thanks, Nectaris, I'd started off thinking that many other New Releases had had other eggs mixed in very early on - and then the panic crept in, lol, what with the weirdness of the Drops everyone was talking about.

Very nice hatchies, aren't they both?

Edited by Syphoneira

You're right, it won't hatch before 4D.

Because of this ... gonna fog for another day now so I can influence..., I was concerned that you were hoping to hold it back longer, which only works if it's too short of Views to hatch on time.

yeah may end up doing gender swaps LOL the only reason I said that was because I was excited and thought it might hatch early LOL

Don't have any of the new eggs, and I have on idea what the BSA will be, so I guess I'll just have to deal with not having any of these until I can find a trader.

EEEEEP!

Well, if that's the case, I certainly hope it's not the one with the BSA, although TJ did say that no rares would be given any BSAs...

Personally, I doubt that these will be ultra-rare. Trios started tapering off after only four or so hours. These have taken considerably longer to taper off than the trios.

They don't feel that "rare" to me either, but then I did just catch my 6th...

Well, managed to snag a couple of the crimsons (one at a 5-minute drop and the other on the hour!) but accidentally auto-abandoned one of my new hybrids (DERP). Here's hoping that when I get unegglocked, my last Daydream will feel like breeding one of 'em. X]

Thanks for the new release, TJ and spriters! Whoo hoo!

~Feathers

I think it's also stated that rares won't get bsas. So they'll be uncommon at most. They only reason to state they are rare is to try to inflate "market" prices. Speckled tapered off at about the same rate, or faster.

And woot! The two cb daydreams I picked up prior to this both gendered female. So now I've 4 cb of each gender which is enough to get my scroll goal of 4 adults for the hybrids.