TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Yesterday I bred 10 even gen Daydream x White pairs, and sent 10 hybrids straight to the AP. Maybe in a week or so they'll show up. x3 I was expecting the "glitterballs" to be more uncommon since people seem to be trading quite a bit for them but I'm not complaining! Hopefully I'll get 2nd gens for myself as easily.

Okay... this means I'll be in the AP tomorrow morning to catch some more glitterbutts(were they 2'nd gens, btw?) And I'll trade for some too. Looks like mine have been rather stubborn, only producing 2. ;-; I'd love to catch 3 more Crimsons as well so I can have 4 pairs.

Also, whee! my eggs started cracking! <3

Having absolutely no luck with getting the Crimson eggs and I have very limited internet time... *sighs*

Wow. blink.gif

I haven't had such rotten luck on catching new releases in a long time. Not a single Crimson caught in that drop.

I was able to trade for some of the hybrids, thank goodness. I need to catch some crimson eggs, though!

So far, I'm two for two on the hybrid eggs, (with three more possible pairings,) but I hope to trade them (pending) for another pair of the Crimsons, for a total Crimson egg lock. wub.gif(These may become a serious obsession! lol)

I also have a couple of 4th gen Doctor Who eggs which I'll try next week for a little hybrid fun! ;D

Wow, they are so hard to catch, I've been trying for a few hours now and still no luck. Also, missclicked a Spring. *tosses it somewhere* dry.gif

I have only one CB Daydream and a holy-am-so-messy one, and both of them showed the no interest message. ;A;

Okay... this means I'll be in the AP tomorrow morning to catch some more glitterbutts(were they 2'nd gens, btw?) And I'll trade for some too. Looks like mine have been rather stubborn, only producing 2. ;-; I'd love to catch 3 more Crimsons as well so I can  have 4 pairs.

Also, whee! my eggs started cracking! <3

Mine? The shortest ones were 3rd gens I'm afraid. I only have one CB Daydream couple so I'm saving them for when I'm unlocked...though I'm sure those will be the only ones not to breed well for me. ^^;

Good luck with breeding and catching!

Since I'm egg-locked anyway while waiting on this trade, I decided to try my other Dreams and dropped two 2nd gen hybrids to the AP. Good luck, hunters! biggrin.gif

This hybrid egg looks just like the egg of Undine Amphithere at Tale of Dragons! I think that is not so good because then is Dragon Cave no longer unique..

Is it just me, or are the drops slowly decreasing? The last few drops I've only seen about 3 Crimsons, and then they're over in about 10 seconds..

This hybrid egg looks just like the egg of Undine Amphithere at Tale of Dragons! I think that is not so good because then is Dragon Cave no longer unique..

Actually, if you bother to take closer look at the egg of the hybrid, it doesn't look exactly like ToD's Undine Amphithere's egg. In fact, the hybrid egg has tiny hints of yellow in it.

What comes to uniqueness... I honestly think that ToD is the one copying DC more than it is other way around.

Besides... it's just an egg. There's bound to be some other adoptable site with egg that looks "exactly" like Undine Amphithere's egg or some other site's egg. Coincidenses happen.

There has been an Undine Dragon in the Completed Requests section for a long time - http://forums.dragcave.net/?showtopic=124775 - and the hybrid was probably pulled out of the same section a year ago, if not longer. Maybe the other site is playing with DC ideas before they are implemented here. There are a LOT of dragons pending that DC members have been waiting to see for years!

Actually, if you bother to take closer look at the egg of the hybrid, it doesn't look exactly like ToD's Undine Amphithere's egg. In fact, the hybrid egg has tiny hints of yellow in it.

Oh wow! I never noticed that, how fun xd.png

I've never played ToD, but yeah. Any game that has eggs like this is bound to have some overlap with another... it's really hard to make eggs that are truly unique when there are so many games running around.

What? lol. I play that game too and honestly the only thing Glitterballs and Undine Amphitere eggs have in common is that they're a shade of blue. Other than that, I dunno. biggrin.gif

Glitterballs have existed for waaay longer than ToD overall has.

user posted image =/= user posted image

?

What? lol. I play that game too and honestly the only thing Glitterballs and Undine Amphitere eggs have in common is that they're a shade of blue. Other than that, I dunno. biggrin.gif

Glitterballs have existed for waaay longer than ToD overall has.

user posted image =/= user posted image

?

If anything, that looks more like a Waverunner egg.

If anything, that looks more like a Waverunner egg.

I actually think that it doesn't look much like any of the current eggs.