TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

TROLOLOLOLOL! FIGURES! As soon as I gave up on filling my opened eggslot with another Crimson and bred a Glitterball, I start getting "overburdened" messages when I try "for fun". rolleyes.gif

Agh. i think it's been 24 hours since my failed vamp bite, but I still can't grab eggs. sleep.gif

I'm having no luck at all catching those Crimsons xd.png

At least now I have a new purpose to collect Whites and Daydreams :3

Yeah, have now 5 of 6 crimson eggs and again I'm happily egg locked. The crimsons are much easier to catch than the speckle-throated when they were released (or I am much more lucky this time).

Got two crimson yesterday, hoping for one more.

Then I'll start getting some Daydreams & Whites. smile.gif

I hope these aren't going to be Blusangs all over again... hope they're just being picked up so fast because of being the first brand-new eggs in a while, that a lot Dropped seem like very little - have to recall that there are so many off-forum people hunting as well, although surely they'd show in the numbers registering in the Cave?

I'm not really sure I'll get one of those crimson beauties. They're dropping together with other types of eggs right?

Anyway, they're both gorgeous to look at, especially the bred-only.

I'm not really sure I'll get one of those crimson beauties. They're dropping together with other types of eggs right?

Anyway, they're both gorgeous to look at, especially the bred-only.

The blue ones are actually a new hybrid Daydream x white smile.gif

New hatchlings are so cute! Crimsons won my heart, It seems rather lazy means that we'll get along very well))

The blue ones are actually a new hybrid Daydream x white smile.gif

Yup, I know that, but thanks for pointing it out anyway. :3

--

OMG, one good soul just gave me a Crimson egg. Thankyouthankyouyhankyou. <3

New hatchlings are so cute! Crimsons won my heart, It seems rather lazy means that we'll get along very well))

I feel the same way about them too. But I hope they will be as great as an adult as they are now.

Wuh. My only CB white wouldn't give me an egg ;n; Ahhh now I must go on a quest to find CB Whites and Daydreams so that I can prepare a potential lineage with my Dayterrors if they get released in the future ;w;

Earthgirl, thank you for these beautiful hybrids wub.gif

And Imbecamiel, thank you for these wicked looking red babies! <3

If the Crimson is the one with the BSA, I wonder what kind of BSA does a lazy dragon has? xd.png

Got gifted a Crimson, thanks to a kind soul! biggrin.gif Now to see what the adults look like before deciding if I want anymore.

If the Crimson is the one with the BSA, I wonder what kind of BSA does a lazy dragon has? xd.png

...slower hatching? rotflol xd.png

I got one of the bred eggs smile.gif However the Crimson are proving to be too elusive for me. Great release and love the new dragons! Thank you everyone!

Trying to grab up some whites and daydreams to make the new hybrids. As for the crimson eggs my mouse clicker ended up getting bitten by a rabid egg-hunter. rolleyes.gif

Traded for 2 more Crimsons. Now I have 2 breeding pairs- yay!

lucky! xd.png I still need one more 2nd gen from yesterday tongue.gif