TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Just caught my fourth as well as a Harvest. Bit the Harvest and got a repulse, one egg is going to hatch before the next full hour.

The four new eggs I have now are half of my goal (four CB pairs of each), if I catch one or two at the next hour drop, I'll gift them.

*messes hair in frustration*

had like 50 tabs open but got nothing. >.<

also missed a gold and silver.. *kicks floor*

my internet cant handle this.. ):

im gonna try again tomorrow at school.

y at school the comps at those places usually suck since a whole school is on the same internet connection

10 hours of trying... nothing to show for it but aching strained eyes...

*straps on my dancing shoes and does an "egg dance" to tempt the Cave Deities to show mercy and let one of my clicks stick*

Not even a misclick egg....I didn't even catch one misclick.

I need to step away from this. This is beyond frustrating, this drop is like relieving all the tense parts of the raffle one five min to hourly drop at a time - but the worst of it is - you know you have a better chance, it's still a snowball's chance in hades, but still a better chance....

....and that just makes it worse. sad.gif

Well good luck, kudos, and yaddity yay, so happy for everyone with 5-7 eggs of the new release.

I failed on every single egg I tried to catch, didn't even get a "unfortunately someone snatches it" message. =\

Got 3 and locked. And not dropping my low time eggs for nuthin. Will catch my last one for 4 adults goal laters smile.gif

y at school the comps at those places usually suck since a whole school is on the same internet connection

I have my own computer thank you very much. :>

And no, the internet at my school is 10 times better than the internet at home.

You might as well say its 5mb/s there while its 2kb/s here.

Plus there are wireless's on every floor and in every room.

Please dont base things off prior knowledge.. ^^

10 hours of trying... nothing to show for it but aching strained eyes...

I feel you. I was at it like that for the godawful, hideous Marrow release. >_< I have a strange feeling I'll be at this for a long time. The only thing stopping me is the freaking misclicks. That sucks the most about this for me, but hey, I got an ice out of it, and one new egg so far, so I can't complain much...but I might anyway. It's the Marrows all over again. Ugh.

Woo, I actually caught one. Wow this is tough. I'm actually just as excited I didn't get any misclicks as I am that I got a speckle, lol.

Whoa, bloomin' congrats! xd.pngbiggrin.gif

Thank you for that. It made me laugh when I'm sat here getting angrier and angrier at the unfairness of the new release drop!

I'm really surprised how fast people are on clicking them!!

like i have my clicker over one when it pops up and boom its gone before a second has passed!!

I need to learn those sick moves!

Woo, I actually caught one. Wow this is tough. I'm actually just as excited I didn't get any misclicks as I am that I got a speckle, lol.

Congrats smile.gif

Just missed two speckles in the last drop, wow! ninja.gif

Finally got one egg after 3 hours of trying.

This is the worst release for me yet. Even Blusang was way better.

(I do not keep CB eggs, but I like catching them very much. All my CB catches go to my friends.)

Thank you for that. It made me laugh when I'm sat here getting angrier and angrier at the unfairness of the new release drop!

Haha I see, I can imagine people's angry faces xd.png

I'm not getting angry yet as I'm listening to some good music, I think that helps to stay cool! smile.gif

I have my own computer thank you very much. :>

And no, the internet at my school is 10 times better than the internet at home.

You might as well say its 5mb/s there while its 2kb/s here.

Plus there are wireless's on every floor and in every room.

Please dont base things off prior knowledge.. ^^

lol wasn't basing of prior knowledge all my siblings always complain about the comps at school 2 or in diff high schools n 1 is in elementary n they all say they wished the internet connection was better also my brother says that dragon cave is a blocked site on there comp n cant even go to the home page not even the forums

Finally got one egg after 3 hours of trying.

This is the worst release for me yet. Even Blusang was way better.

(I do not keep CB eggs, but I like catching them very much. All my CB catches go to my friends.)

*Cooing* Come over here and sit by MEEE I'll feed you cocoa and cookies.

At least that last hourly was a little longer. "Course I missed them all - again - in between all the bleeping commons.

3 so far here. Just 1 to go.

oh dam watch all the cb metals fly by with sadness =v.v=

*cries* tell me about it!! I've never ever grabbed a cb metal and now they are flying by like uncommons...I've lost count of how many i've missed today..it must be around 6-7 golds and 1-2 silvers

I was totally ready for the hourly drop and nothing. I even mis-clicked a few commons and didn't even get those with how insane everything was - the hourly drop barely lasted 2 minutes. I'm actually pretty annoyed that there are already mixed-drops for the new release, that just makes getting one even harder. ;3;

Also, am I the only one annoyed that another species is dropping only in Alpine?

lol wasn't basing of prior knowledge all my siblings always complain about the comps at school 2 or in diff high schools n 1 is in elementary n they all say they wished the internet connection was better also my brother says that dragon cave is a blocked site on there comp n cant even go to the home page not even the forums

Ah, i apologize if i took you the wrong way.. >o<

Yes, i do understand how slow internet at school can be. Our principle had to fix the wireless multiple times before if started working defiantly.

And blocking dc? o_o

I dont see why they need to do that..

WOW! I want to thank Slaskia, who very kindly gave me an egg!

*squeals in delight, and hugs her precious*

Thankyou so much Slaskia. biggrin.gif