TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Thanks, but I want to clarify....are they dropping at this rate permanently now, or are they just going to get rarer? How long will the chance to grab one on a 5 minute drop go on? Or an hourly drop have a higher chance of containing them?

They wont stay like this, no egg drops this much unless they are EXTREMELY common. :u

After a few more hours, or when we hit the 24 hour mark from the time they were released, they'll probably start to drop like normal. At whatever rarity they are, we just dont know how rare they are yet.

(i hope i still have the privilege to answer questions.. ;o;)

Edited by suskekun222

*starts the animal sacrifices to the cave drop deities*

*snorts*

As the hour gets closer, the number waiting in Alpine is seriously beginning to increase.

*snorts*

As the hour gets closer, the number waiting in Alpine is seriously beginning to increase.

Yeah....Good Luck to everyone...

Missed on six or seven clicks....got nothing...

nearly 300 on the page

Edited by CheshireFox

Almost got every single one....but because of slow internet i failed to get any D:

Edited by TheShinyScales

OMG hourly drop you are my best friend! got 2 eggs, I"m done, can make a breeding pair now >.< and it's off to work....if you dont' get one, do keep me in mind and I'll breed 2nd gens for FREE. I don't care about getting something lol, unles you feel like you wan tto

Are you seriously kidding me? That hourly drop lasted ONE minute. There's no way I'm getting one if the whole biome is emptied that quickly.

Apparently this game is only geared to those with superfast machines and the rest of us can go suck eggs.

I haven't had this much trouble since the Blusangs, and I still managed 2 breeding pairs....

They're being mixed in with other egg, already! sad.gif

at first I thought I clicked a Winter egg and was freaking out. They were only like in one slot.

xd.png That was hilariously awesome. Never seen something go that quick before. laugh.gif That being said, that was the first drop I've seen since this release so I'll probably start getting irked by it next time. =p

And yet another misclick. At the rate I'm going, I'll be locked for hours with commons. dry.gif I don't mind a hard release. But this? That last drop was pathetic. Think about how much fun it'll be when there's a couple thousand people in the alpine. Wheee.

And yet another misclick.  At the rate I'm going, I'll be locked for hours with commons.  dry.gif  I don't mind a hard release.  But this?  That last drop was pathetic.  Think about how much fun it'll be when there's a couple thousand people in the alpine.  Wheee.

Please stop before you make me cry...

and i missed the 5 minute drop completely

Edited by CheshireFox

Wow, I saw lots of different eggs on this drop and it only lasted one minute...at this rate I'll be stuck with my one Speckle-Throated for a while. I thought they'd drop with few other eggs in between for longer, people with jobs or school probably wouldn't be able to be online much on the first half of the day. :/

Couldn't even get a missclick, people who have them up for trade don't answer their PMs and the whole biome was emptied within one minute...

This looks like The Hunger Games