TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Ooh where? wub.gif

Probably on completed list. Dragons get removed from the list six months or more before their release time, in order to secure suspense.

At least that's how I've heard it.

I've caught 2 on the 5's and had one gift. One of my eggs is already promised to someone, next one I get isn't but I won't give it to someone who asks me. Probably going to give 4 away total if I can catch them.

I was totally ready for the hourly drop and nothing. I even mis-clicked a few commons and didn't even get those with how insane everything was - the hourly drop barely lasted 2 minutes. I'm actually pretty annoyed that there are already mixed-drops for the new release, that just makes getting one even harder. ;3;

Also, am I the only one annoyed that another species is dropping only in Alpine?

I am sorry to hear and hope you have better luck in the near future.

Also, no, you are not the only one saddened about the fact it is again in the Alpine biome.

That was the very fist thing my roommate and me commented: Oh great, Alpine again. Now that was totally what we needed.

Yes, I think Jungle or Forest would have been much better.

@oddsoxdi: I seem to have many friends all of a sudden. I shall see if my catching improves and I can help out those less fortunate.

Probably on completed list. Dragons get removed from the list six months or more before their release time, in order to secure suspense.

At least that's how I've heard it.

(and also to yieldy)

Oh, I see tongue.gif thanks!

Edited by Slytherin7

No luck so far... things are flying by so fast I haven't even seen a drop yet! I do not despair over the new release, though, only over the CB metals everyone says are dropping like mad but that I still haven't seen. alot.png

No luck so far... things are flying by so fast I haven't even seen a drop yet! I do not despair over the new release, though, only over the CB metals everyone says are dropping like mad but that I still haven't seen. alot.png

I KNOW!! They keep saying missed 2 golds, and a silver - and I'm sitting there with my teeth in my mouth saying WHERE????

Bah, the :40 drop didn't have any new eggs at all from what I saw....

yet people just take em n hope its the one they wanted

yet people just take em n hope its the one they wanted

Yep. I'm lucky, haven't gotten any misclicks.

Edit-Only saw a sunrise on the '45 drop

Edited by CheshireFox

So far all I've managed to get is a mis-clicked Winter but I can't say I'm to disappointed by that tongue.gif.

I KNOW!! They keep saying missed 2 golds, and a silver - and I'm sitting there with my teeth in my mouth saying WHERE????

I saw a few Silvers, Ices, Blacks and Gold Wyverns in the 12pm and 1pm drop, UK time. (four and three hours ago). Didn't see a Gold though. I didn't go for any of them, I was just interested in the new ones.

I haven't even seen any silvers and golds during the drops. Then again, I've been focused on the new eggs....

The only thing I've caught is a ridgewing. And a purple one at that. I was hoping for at least a tan! I'm about ready to pull my hair out.

Edited by Husker

Why I can't have one?? Why am i so unlucky? sad.gif

Ha! I've been saying this all week long with that alleged Metallic flood happening - sure wasn't letting ME in on it.

Arg. Some fun now, eh?

Why I can't have one?? Why am i so unlucky? sad.gif

Take comfort in the crowd. wink.gif

Here's to nothing and hope the next hourly drop will be better for us all. :3 Because the 5' ones are like a breeze for my shabby internet connection, you're vaugly aware something passed by but couldn't see a thing. tongue.gif

Ooohh, new eggs. biggrin.gif

Though I though the name was usually revealed once TJ's had grown up?

I'm off to attempt to catch some now....