TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Well, 2 headed dragons are on par with CB reds, or lower even, since you can't breed them with anything else. On the other hand, you can breed dragons with good lineages and trade those instead. Even if you don't have rare eggs.

Omigod that is just SOOOO funny! TRADE???!! Unless you have CB metals you cannot trade Jack Shirt! I just went through a week of trying to trade Blusangs and Magmas and Ices along with multiple cb WInters/Blacks/Stripes and Nebulas all for naught. Third gen metals are now considered dog-poop as trade fodder, and unless your 'nice lineage' is 2 or 3gen then it's carp too.

Then this release - that's apparently only for a chosen few. New releases should be fair to everyone in all time zones.

Starting to get a headache and I really ought to eat....

Same here...I postponed lunch indefinitely to give hunting a shot before even more people gather in the alpine. Considering how things are though I don't know if it made much of a difference.

I didn't even see the last 5 minute drop, might as well go grab a bite and try again later.

Same here...I postponed lunch indefinitely to give hunting a shot before even more people gather in the alpine. Considering how things are though I don't know if it made much of a difference.

I didn't even see the last 5 minute drop, might as well go grab a bite and try again later.

I'm too stubborn to leave since I might be in no state to be online after going to the dentist in a few hours.

Omigod that is just SOOOO funny! TRADE???!! Unless you have CB metals you cannot trade Jack Shirt! I just went through a week of trying to trade Blusangs and Magmas and Ices along with multiple cb WInters/Blacks/Stripes and Nebulas all for naught. Third gen metals are now considered dog-poop as trade fodder, and unless your 'nice lineage' is 2 or 3gen then it's carp too.

Then this release - that's apparently only for a chosen few. New releases should be fair to everyone in all time zones.

dood i always jump throu hoops i had like 4 or 5 cb gold wyverns a lot or trios n i mean a lot of trios i had and have a lot of cb rares and ive pmd people with a lot of drgaons to offer only to be shot down literally every time every time i msg people i always get sime greedy msg saying they want 3 time more and thats so stupid i know what its likje to trade a lot of things u dont want to in order to get what u really really want

Clearly you aren't trading with the right sorts. I've traded good lineages (purebloods, checkers with common dragons) and gotten good things. Frequently.

:0

I'm rather used to the track pad.. been using it for a good 4 years now and is more fluent with it than a mouse.

Im sure you'll find a mouse sooner or later, or get one. c:

You've been going a great job as it is hunting with a trackpad anyways (seen you in the congrats thread). xd.png

Anyways, i wonder when the demand for the eggs in cave will slow down.. x:

Thank you smile.gif

Oh, you're used to hunt with a trackpad? That's a great thing! biggrin.gif

Hopefully I'll find a good mouse in some store soon, as mostly of them are for Windows only blink.gif

Btw your timezone is very good for hunting eggs, have you got some of the new eggs yet? smile.gif

Oh cool, new dragons! Thanks TJ! biggrin.gif

...but darn, I overslept, and missed out on the best drops. sad.gif

Clearly you aren't trading with the right sorts. I've traded good lineages (purebloods, checkers with common dragons) and gotten good things. Frequently.

ued think so but ued be wrong so many people dont know how to play fairly n ask high n dum prices 4 almost everything ive seen people ask for cb gold n silvers for a couple of messy hatchlings like what a joke but its also been reverse like some one offering cb trio asking for something simple nevre getting it or no one is ever interested in it since its not a metalic or people only use cb trios n rares to try and appeal for something metallic

Now, I have nothing against people who catch CB rares and trade them away. That's their right, and if I could, I would probably be trading for the things I need.

But I do have to say something when it's the cave itself that gives advantage to some people.

OMG I'm SO lucky! I just *saw* one new release egg fly by on that .02 second drop. That was awesome - what a rush! I felt the breeze pass me, as if I were kissed by a snowflake on a cool winter's morn!

That was really cool - because on the last 5min (translate .02 second drop) I was only able to see a black and a winter evade me.

What I love most of all about DC, when not gifting or trading low, is that I am fortunate enough to have the chance to watch other people enjoy this game. That makes me enjoy my experience that much more. biggrin.gif

I'm so happy to be happy! -giddy claps because she's just so dern happy!-

(pops that tylenol)

>.>

and right after the gift, I got a catch myself....I am in shock....I can go to the dentist without worry.......

OMG someone just gifted me a new egg...

You are SO lucky! I've not been able to catch a single one. sad.gif

I wish the new eggs would mass-drop for 24 hours, to give everyone, in all time-zones a decent chance.

OMG I'm SO lucky! I just *saw* one new release egg fly by on that .02 second drop. That was awesome - what a rush! I felt the breeze pass me, as if I were kissed by a snowflake on a cool winter's morn!

That was really cool - because on the last 5min (translate .02 second drop) I was only able to see a black and a winter evade me.

What I love most of all about DC, when not gifting or trading low, is that I am fortunate enough to have the chance to watch other people enjoy this game. That makes me enjoy my experience that much more. biggrin.gif

I'm so happy to be happy! -giddy claps because she's just so dern happy!-

(pops that tylenol)

>.>

doesnt it just burn u when u want to get pretty dragons and everyone shuts u down so fast they make u feel like crap

Oh that's lovely, congratulations! ^^

Edit: Double congratulations since you caught one too. XD

Once again I agree completely with PointOfOrigin. DC is usually fair when it comes to cave drops, I'm still not sure why things are suddenly different in this release.

Edited by MissK.

The next 2 new eggs I catch, if I catch any, will be gifted to two people in here.

Edit- And yes, I mean gifts, not trades

Edited by CheshireFox

Thank you smile.gif

Oh, you're used to hunt with a trackpad? That's a great thing! biggrin.gif

Hopefully I'll find a good mouse in some store soon, as mostly of them are for Windows only blink.gif

Btw your timezone is very good for hunting eggs, have you got some of the new eggs yet? smile.gif

Thank you. ^^''

heheh, :0 you should get a sturdy one. so it lasts, but that goes w/o saying.. c:

And about the speckles, ive got 3 actually. (:

Was at school when the eggs were released, having found out the moment i logged onto DC there were new eggs.

Grabbed 2 and had to abandone something to get my third, xd.png i checked the forums and.. well, duhh, the eggs were released at 1PM in my timezone. and thats the exact time of the drop whom i took the eggs.

Everything adds up to total dumb luck, if i hadnt gone to the library at lunch i wouldnt have gotten any eggs at all. rolleyes.gif

Edited by suskekun222

Well dang. I was on last night around the time of the release, but I went to bed when I didn't see any new release. So, now I am terribly behind. Grrrr.....

and right after the gift, I got a catch myself....I am in shock....I can go to the dentist without worry.......

Yay, congrats!! biggrin.gif

There's speculation that these could be a new rare dragon, which would explain why other eggs are mixing in so soon.

If I manage to catch any more, I'll keep gifting.

And an angel just did the same for me! Gobbsmacked!! Totally gobbsmacked! Thank you, you generous person you!!!

I'm still going to be playing until I have to leave, but like I said, the next two I get are going to other people, probably people who haven't caught or been gifted any...I try to pay it forward when something good happens to me.

Edited by CheshireFox

And an angel just did the same for me! Gobbsmacked!! Totally gobbsmacked! Thank you, you generous person you!!!

Grats for you! Lol by the time I load, the 5min drop is already gone. Here I have been thinking there are no more eggs to be had and I see on here that I am just missing them!

Congrats! biggrin.gif