TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

I've seen at least one Gold (i was too stunned to click) at least one Silver (it was gone when I refreshed) a glut of Winters, and quite a few Blacks. We'll see what it looks like this time... I'm locked, but I'm going to refresh the page just to see what pretty things fly by my nose.

Oh goody almost time to abandon my miss click....great to make room for another miss click sad.gif

Still hard to catch huh? I need a new laptop >.< Or maybe I need a mouse.

Almost misclicked a silver! xd.png

I almost did too, lol

Edit- Shoot, I'm gonna have to go soon...Darn my teeth...

Edited by CheshireFox

I saw that silver...and a new egg. Couldn't decide which to go for and that cost me the chance at both. xd.png

I was traveling this weekend for my grandmother's funeral. Just woke up from some badly needed sleep to find new eggs that are apparently impossible to catch. I'm glad to see new eggs in the cave, just wish it was a better time for me.

when there are new releases they are always soo fast!! cuz everyone is attempting to snag them!!

Are top of the hours bad? And there was me thinking they'd be easier.

Wow, these look amazing!

Good luck to everyone trying to hunt for them. I'll wait a while - close to being egg locked anyway. By the look of things, these just drop in the Alpine...

edit: Oh, go me for checking the Wiki; these do drop in the Alpine... And congratulations to Chesire for becoming an official in-cave spriter. :3

Edited by cfmtfm

Are top of the hours bad? And there was me thinking they'd be easier.

Sometimes, there's over 350 trying to grab on the hour

Alright, here it comes...lets see if I can at least snag one of the new pretties... *prepared*

EDIT: Drop lasted barely a minute in total - several mis-clicks and yet nothing to show from that drop. This is ridiculous.

Edited by Taintedtamer

Oh, will then I may surreptitiously ty and get a dino whilst everyone else is occupied in the Alpine...

It's very frustrating to be sitting here on the side lines, egg locked with eggs I don't need, while all the new shinies are getting more and more rare, or harder to get... mad.gif

Well, someone will have a couple of new CB GW's out of it. Haven't snagged one of those myself in ages...then, a little while ago, two back to back. lol I'm keeping my misclicked ice. <3