TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

God. This reminds me of the Bluesang release. And I'm really starting to get irritated by it. I'm sorry, but not all of us live in the same timezone and everybody should have equal chances for the first twenty four hours. But I guess that's just me.

At least Alpine moves faster then coast.

I have a new plan, wait a few hours when everyone is scroll locked from spazz-clicking the Alpine then go catch some new eggs!

So I decided that this time I won't panic-abandon eggs to catch the new breed first thing in the morning, and now that I'm unlocked they are already impossible to get. sad.gif I haz a sad.

- Well, sooner or later I'll get them. Did you hear this, new eggs, I WILL GET YOU! cool.gif

(Except if they are rare. Then I haz a double sad.)

Please stop before you make me cry...

I feel like crying already, and I've only been at it 2 hours, and already have one egg. lol I have a strange feeling this is going to get ugly.

God. This reminds me of the Bluesang release. And I'm really starting to get irritated by it. I'm sorry, but not all of us live in the same timezone and everybody should have equal chances for the first twenty four hours. But I guess that's just me.

It's not just you. I agree with you totally. 24 hours for a new release, so that all time zones have a shot, seems only fair.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Missed again...

Don't even have one yet...

Edited by CheshireFox

I feel like crying already, and I've only been at it 2 hours, and already have one egg. lol I have a strange feeling this is going to get ugly.

Yeah with sore feelings over the CB metal drops, things already are a bit tense.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking...the release started shortly before I had to go to university, and now that I'm back drops are disappearing in a minute with other breeds mixed in too. I was under the impression the new eggs only drops usually lasted longer to give everyone a chance...

Ah well, I suppose I'll get them eventually somehow.

Edit:

Yeah with sore feelings over the CB metal drops, things already are a bit tense.

The what? ._.

Edited by MissK.

Congrats everyone happy.gif

Someone please send me a mouse xd.png

I second you that. xd.png

(you use trackpad too?? hi5)

And here goes frustration, didn't get even a blocker despite fast connection, blocking images and all that stuff.

Blusangs? Lol. Trihorns were even worse. I still rememeber the pain in my wrist on Black Friday...

But omg these new hatchies are so cute<3

Wow I go to bed 20 minutes before midnight and wake up to find a new release. Awesome!

Been at it for 9 hours... still not a single egg...

I can understand that there is not an egg limit the first 24 hours, I really can... but if there is no limit then there should at least be equal release for the first 24 hours so that all players in all time zones have an equal chance to get them.

As it stands, if you live in the US (or the same time zones) you have to battle 200 players for 10 eggs that are mixed in with other eggs, where those who saw daylight when the release happened did not have to worry about 'misclicks' and are sitting on 5,6 and 7 eggs

Indeed. I'm catching a bad vibe here and there. I don't blame people. I'm all for a release that isn't exactly easy. But when commons eggs start mixing in with the new ones, literally hours after they start to drop, and then the drops are what, 60 seconds on the hour on top of that? TJ just mixed up a recipe for disaster. I didn't think releases were supposed to be filled with stress and anxiety...and I'm feeling a pinch of it already. Not cool. 24 hours minimum for drops is the only fair thing as far as I'm concerned. Anything else is ridiculous, all things considered.

Edited by MedievalMystic

With over 200 people hunting for these new eggs too..... = Impossible. sad.gif

Don't think this way, I remember when the Tri-Horns were released. I could only see 150-250 people hunting at Desert, but I could catch some of them anyway (well, as far as I can remember they weren't mixed but let's think positive smile.gif )

Wow I go to bed 20 minutes before midnight and wake up to find a new release. Awesome!

You say that now...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking...the release started shortly before I had to go to university, and now that I'm back drops are disappearing in a minute with other breeds mixed in too. I was under the impression the new eggs only drops usually lasted longer to give everyone a chance...

Ah well, I suppose I'll get them eventually somehow.

Edit:

The what? ._.

Luckily, this week I have to get up for school at 6:30 am, and I'm six hours in front of the cave. So 12am cave time corresponds with 6am my time. If I didn't have a habit to check the cave every morning I wake up, I wouldn't have been able to get mine. I'm feeling even more sorry for the guys that overslept the initial drop.

Last couple of weeks CB Golds and CB Silvers have been raining in the biomes. You have two group of hunters, those who are able to catch 10 of them in one week span, and those who still haven't managed to nab any. So people are pretty sore over it.

ETA: Trihorns dropped for one day without other eggs mixing in, and then for two more days with a fair majority of them in drops.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I love the new hatchlings though. They look like they're going to be lovely adults. smile.gif I've influenced my one lonely egg to be male. I'm praying for at least one pair. lol

well i got 2 these are hard for me to get............... I see TJ's hatched they sort of remind me of quails

Been at it for 9 hours... still not a single egg...

I can understand that there is not an egg limit the first 24 hours, I really can... but if there is no limit then there should at least be equal release for the first 24 hours so that all players in all time zones have an equal chance to get them.

As it stands, if you live in the US (or the same time zones) you have to battle 200 players for 10 eggs that are mixed in with other eggs, where those who saw daylight when the release happened did not have to worry about 'misclicks' and are sitting on 5,6 and 7 eggs

^^^THIS!! So MUCH this!!

How the hell is it fair worldwide, if the drop starts at midnight DC time, only mass drops the new egg for a few hours then goes into mixing in commons? The people on the other side of the world get the new eggs and we who share DC's timezone are just considered scum?? Is TJ TRYING to drive away players?

I second you that. xd.png

(you use trackpad too?? hi5)

Yes, I do xd.png

Hunting with a trackpad is messed up!

When hunting in the cave for example, when I refresh the page during a drop time, the page loads slower and the egg goes a little far from the cursor. Then I have to be quick, and I'm not very used to the trackpad. I miss many good CB eggs this way! :c Including these new eggs!

Edited by Slytherin7