TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Congrats to all of you biggrin.gif Didn't manage any new ones, but I did nab a Bluesang.

I just checked the spriter's page, Cheshire, and they don't appear to have an alt. I wonder if they just didn't want one, or didn't have the option?

I just checked the spriter's page, Cheshire, and they don't appear to have an alt. I wonder if they just didn't want one, or didn't have the option?

I believe alts are just for holidays...

Awwww shucks, they're pink! I haven't managed to get any yet (I'm helping a friend hold one while she hunts), but I can't wait to see them smile.gif

holy crap i try to catch something for the 5 min drop n literally nothing just 1 common shows up n bam in less then 1 second everything dissapears 2 fast y is this so chince =v.v=

Haven't seen any of the 5 minute drops this last hour. Fingers crossed I can catch one at the hourly drop. smile.gif

I saw the drop at 8:54 this time, and it lasted a matter of a second or two.

Good luck next hour everyone!

OMG NEW BREED.

*flails wildly at the eggs, trying to catch them*

Coming up on the hour...everyone get ready....

Yeah, more than 200 already waiting...

Reaaddyy!!

*does finger exercise*

@_@

*slams head on desk*

I logged onto DC, but not the forums, a few minutes ago. I went to check the biomes for a drop, in the hope of getting a metal. I saw these descriptions and thought "What dragon is that?!"

I don't work well when I'm confused. Instead of grabbing one, I flitted through all of the biomes. In the process, I accidentally locked myself with a Canopy. censorkip.gif

Freaking lovely. Misclicked two GW's, an ice, and a pink this round, to add to my two earlier misclicks. rolleyes.gif I'm keeping the ice and tossing the rest. lol

I'm out till later.

Luck! *sends good karma*

Edited by MedievalMystic

Haven't seen any of the 5 minute drops this last hour. Fingers crossed I can catch one at the hourly drop. smile.gif

Nope, the 3pm drop brought no luck for me. All I got were a couple off misclicks. sad.gif

Clicked and missed lots of speckles, and also saw a CB gold xd.png

God, I was very quick and that wasn't enough! 333 people refreshing the alpine!! blink.gif

*messes hair in frustration*

had like 50 tabs open but got nothing. >.<

also missed a gold and silver.. *kicks floor*

my internet cant handle this.. ):

im gonna try again tomorrow at school.

i saw to many cb ice gold wyvern silver gold n a lot of blacks fly so fast by me i am so sad =v.v=

just knowing that some one with like 20 cb gold adults getting another cb gold asking for a high price makes me a sad mammal =v.v=

Saw a metallic, too, but did not even catch a misclick...

I'm hoping that they're still dropping like this when I'm off work tonight. I don't have a lot of time to camp out on DC. I'm not greedy, I'd just like to start out with 2 CBs.