TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

No you aren't, I've been~Censor evasion Removed~ about the fact of another uncommon in the Alpine since I found out about the release! WHY another Alpine rare breed?? Why not the Forest or Jungle or Volcano so the rares/uncommons could be spread out more? It's already bleeping IMMMMpossible to hunt in the Alpine biome. And the fact that the drop is already mixed breeds totally frosts my cake, and toasts my o's!!

Edited by _Z_

Ah, i apologize if i took you the wrong way.. >o<

Yes, i do understand how slow internet at school can be. Our principle had to fix the wireless multiple times before if started working defiantly.

And blocking dc? o_o

I dont see why they need to do that..

its because they dont want students to fool around on other sites like facebook n teachers r noticing a large interest in dc at school i think its kinda awesome

Fighting the urge to stick my tongue out at the computer every time I see someone saying how they "only have 3" and need a 4th... when I have been trying since the drops began to get just onnneeee.... aarrgghh!!!

edit- OH MY!!! I was just gifted one!!! Thank you so much, Kind User!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by poppets_puzzle

I'm actually out of town at the moment, dealing with a family emergency ( sad.gif ), but a friend who plays DC called me last night, so I logged in and snagged my quota while it was still easy. The hatchlings are so cute, like little sheep ready to charge; I can't wait to see what they grow into! wub.gif

Fighting the urge to stick my tongue out at the computer every time I see someone saying how they "only have 3" and need a 4th... when I have been trying since the drops began to get just onnneeee.... aarrgghh!!!

Check your PM

I was totally ready for the hourly drop and nothing. I even mis-clicked a few commons and didn't even get those with how insane everything was - the hourly drop barely lasted 2 minutes. I'm actually pretty annoyed that there are already mixed-drops for the new release, that just makes getting one even harder. ;3;

Also, am I the only one annoyed that another species is dropping only in Alpine?

i know right there are a lot of new releases in the desert and alps but nothing new in the forest coast jungle volcano i think there needs to be more new dragons in those biomes so that everything is even like maybe adding a rare that is permanently in the forest only since theres next to nothing happening there

its strange if this breed of dragon is rare n can only be found in the alps isnt it kinda unfair to the rest of the bioms since the gold wyvern is a rare only 4 the alps there are 2 many rares concentrated in the alps is all i am sayin lol

After next drop, I'll start watching Pewdiepie's walking dead videos I guess. Then I'll start cooking for lunch, sadly, I don't like cooking at all.

No, I better not to watch these videos as I'm about to eat.

Edited by Slytherin7

ive been trying to get 1 since drop as well n nothing at all ever i am not sure if its me misclicking or its slow comp ill be so angry if both

i know ur pain!!! =v.v=

They hatched! smile.gif Love the cute little things~ I'm still trying to get my hands on them. Hunting might have to wait until I'm back at uni with low speed internet, as opposed to the practically motionless internet I've currently got. tongue.gif

i have been trying for 7 hours and all i have got is a stupid electric miss click sad.gif

i have been trying for 7 hours and all i have got is a stupid electric miss click sad.gif

=v.v= everything is glass potato =v.v=

is there a time limit to when you can teleport an egg?

You have to wait five hours, just like if you were going to abandon it.

You have to wait five hours, just like if you were going to abandon it.

Thought so, Thanks for answering me.

at this point I can only hunt at that hourly's (school project but even if I didn't have it my home internet is not good during releases).

I'm gonna keep trying and hope for the best I guess if I get one second gen later I'll be happy, if I catch a cb well then expect to see me breeding them for everyone else.

I'll be sure to get one later- If they're not rare as crap when I have the time to get then xd.png

Oh an new release, but I wasn`t able to catch one egg. I hope I have more luck in the next hour drop.

I'm almost sure I've seen the adults.. they are beautiful, so glad they got released! happy.gif

Yes, the 5's a complete washout for me - I don't even see them anymore.