TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

WEEE Got one they are so pretty! smile.gif

And here goes frustration, didn't get even a blocker despite fast connection, blocking images and all that stuff.

Blusangs? Lol. Trihorns were even worse. I still rememeber the pain in my wrist on Black Friday...

But omg these new hatchies are so cute<3

I remember tri horns to be easier. I would fill up on seven of them, wait five hours, then trade or gift them for hatchlings. Rinse and repeat for the next three days.

ETA: Congrats to Cheshire for a first release! Hatchies are cute. it's the reason why I'm so sore about it.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I remember tri horns to be easier. I would fill up on seven of them, wait five hours, then trade or gift them for hatchlings. Rinse and repeat for the next three days.

They've also been dropping a lot recently.

Luckily, this week I have to get up for school at 6:30 am, and I'm six hours in front of the cave. So 12am cave time corresponds with 6am my time. If I didn't have a habit to check the cave every morning I wake up, I wouldn't have been able to get mine. I'm feeling even more sorry for the guys that overslept the initial drop.

Last couple of weeks CB Golds and CB Silvers have been raining in the biomes. You have two group of hunters, those who are able to catch 10 of them in one week span, and those who still haven't managed to nab any. So people are pretty sore over it.

ETA: Trihorns dropped for one day without other eggs mixing in, and then for two more days with a fair majority of them in drops.

Haha, you're lucky. Now I wish I had waited for one more hourly drop before leaving in the morning.

Oh that...I noticed the discussion in another thread. Thanks for clarifying, I thought there was some actual CB metal drop that I completely missed or something. ^^;

Back to the cave I go! Somehow 5-minute drops were always kind to me...this doesn't seem to be the case now, but I might as well try.

But when commons eggs start mixing in with the new ones, literally hours after they start to drop, and then the drops are what, 60 seconds on the hour on top of that?

It wasn't even that many hours. It's bad now, but I started seeing the odd non-new egg fly by during the second or third hourly drop...

These are impossible to catch. Of course I missed the initial drop last night and now with drops lasting less than a minute and with other breeds mixed in I might as well forget it.

I didn't have any trouble with the Trihorns and I have some Blusangs too. They were much easier to snag. This sucks in such a major way. Where are our friendly 'grabbers' - or haven't they gotten out of bed yet? Or maybe they haven't gotten theirs yet either. All those really nice people with the super-fast connections able to grab 7,8,9 of whatever they want.

They are pretty hatchies I like them smile.gif

Nah, 5 minute drops don't even last 2 seconds.

You know who has a fast connection? The computers at Schlotzsky's. I think I might go there for lunch now. tongue.gif

They've also been dropping a lot recently.

To me, tri horns have always been common. Maybe somewhere on nebula level.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

couldn't catch at the five minute again, didn't even see any news but I may have just missed them completely...and later today I have a dental appointment and likely won't be in any state to be back on....

i am haveing a huge problem with lag like 1 second there there n the next lag till theres nothing left =v.v=

not 2 mention all the cb metallics that keep flying by i hate computers some times =v.v=

Now I remember why I stopped DC for two years. It's just getting worse and worse. The people with brilliant internet and computers are able to catch the rares and new releases and others, such as me, just have to keep quiet and not complain. What angers me the most is how people are so greedy and takes 5-7 of the new releases and then wants to trade them for CB golds/silver, when a vast majority do not have those and when you offer something else, as I did with CB Two-Headed, you are immediately dismissed.

To me, tri horns have always been common. Maybe somewhere on nebula level.

Are you the spriter? Asking cause, I've never seen Cheshire around forums.

I'm not the spriter, no, if I was I wouldn't be hunting for eggs probably. The spriter is just Cheshire I believe. Saw the profile earlier from the wiki current release page.

Now I remember why I stopped DC for two years. It's just getting worse and worse. The people with brilliant internet and computers are able to catch the rares and new releases and others, such as me, just have to keep quiet and not complain. What angers me the most is how people are so greedy and takes 5-7 of the new releases and then wants to trade them for CB golds/silver, when a vast majority do not have those and when you offer something else, as I did with CB Two-Headed, you are immediately dismissed.

Well, 2 headed dragons are on par with CB reds, or lower even, since you can't breed them with anything else. On the other hand, you can breed dragons with good lineages and trade those instead. Even if you don't have rare eggs.

Yes, I do xd.png

Hunting with a trackpad is messed up!

When hunting in the cave for example, when I refresh the page during a drop time, the page loads slower and the egg goes a little far from the cursor. Then I have to be quick, and I'm not very used to the trackpad. I miss many good CB eggs this way! :c Including these new eggs!

:0

I'm rather used to the track pad.. been using it for a good 4 years now and is more fluent with it than a mouse.

Im sure you'll find a mouse sooner or later, or get one. c:

You've been going a great job as it is hunting with a trackpad anyways (seen you in the congrats thread). xd.png

Anyways, i wonder when the demand for the eggs in cave will slow down.. x:

Got egg locked with a harvest but oh well atleast I have one pretty smile.gif

hi ho hi ho its off to work I go..

I'm not the spriter, no, if I was I wouldn't be hunting for eggs probably. The spriter is just Cheshire I believe. Saw the profile earlier from the wiki current release page.

Just checked. Spriters have to catch their eggs like everyone else, so there are chances that a spriter would hunt for their own dragon.

I don't value Splits. Can't do a thing with them.

What's crazy is that people must have some amazing connections if they're able to catch multiple eggs right now. I'm on a very new computer, great internet connection, images and javascript disabled, and with 4 years of DC experience...I was always good at catching eggs in new releases but this is more of a pain that I've ever seen. I caught one egg from a 5 minute drop early in the morning when not many people were online and that's it.

Well, the person I contacted put those on their wish list, that's why I attempted to trade them. I also offered two CB Two-headed, so they could be influenced.

i have 2 agree with Dame_Jedi i know how u feel its like the government only the rich and powerfull get any were like dragon cave u have to have all the gold n silvers or ur pretty much a waste of time in others eyes and so much greed like in no way should 1 dragon be worth more then 2 or 3 depending on breed its not fair at all n the people with a lot of rares wont even care ever why cuz they got the rares n we have to shut up n watch the rich get richer with there fast internet...

i feel ur pain =v.v=

only saw 2 eggs that drop...no new, but one was a black egg...would be jelly if someone hadn't taken pity on me with two cb blacks recently...