TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Why couldn't it have been this easy to catch CB Winters a couple of weeks ago when I was desperately hunting for them xd.png.

The same here!

Been refreshing the Alpine page like mad...Lol. The number of people in there keep rising and dropping time to time.

And a small note: I have to agree that some people that are offering them on EATW aren't looking at their PMs.

Edited by Zilverwing

Wish I'd know people had been wanting winters...I've abandoned several CB's to the AP recently...

I wouldn't be surprised if there are fresh cb winters in the ap. I've been staying out of it (the ap) because I'll probably cry at the goodies being dropped last night that I couldn't get. Must focus on getting new eggs o.O

I APed two CB Blacks. Misclicked a fog and got a Bluesang instead, but no new eggs.

Finally managed to get two of these, so I'm out for now. I will finish my family of these by breeding them... good luck everyone!

dood i refreshed so many times n when 8:25 came along literally nothing appeared

Edited by Napalm666

I have never been so glad to find out that I didn't mis-click a CB Black laugh.gif. It's amazing how much your priorities change during a new release.

Do people gift these,not trade these?I can't get even one egg.

I've gifted four so far. Not having much luck catching more to do the same with lately though....

Yay for release!! biggrin.gif

They're just alpine, right?

Edited by StarSea

Yay for release!! biggrin.gif

They're just alpine, right?

Yes smile.gif good luck hunting!

Edited by Slytherin7

when it says "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found." It's not kidding is it hahahahaha

It seems a shame that people who design the pixel dragons put so much efort in and yet the viewers are restricted when it comes to admire the hard work in the image. I shall get one I've been trying fopr 4 hours now But im determinded. I will tell you something to If i catch 2 then im freeing the second one in the cave to help others.

when it says "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found." It's not kidding is it hahahahaha

It seems a shame that people who design the pixel dragons put so much efort in and yet the viewers are restricted when it comes to admire the hard work in the image. I shall get one I've been trying fopr 4 hours now But im determinded. I will tell you something to If i catch 2 then im freeing the second one in the cave to help others.

Nope, its not kidding!! its serious!! lol