TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

I hadn't even realized there were new eggs. Oh well, i'm locked. Maybe if I can successfully breed a gold, I can offer one up for some of these lovelies. :3

Bummer - I'll I managed that time was a mis-click on a white. sad.gif

Two misclicks. Got a Velvet but also a CB Golden Wyvern which I'm quite pleased with... would much rather have one of these beautiful new babies thoguh! I guess I have to keep trying and hope my eggs/hatchlings grow up soon so it doesn't matter if I keep misclicking! laugh.gif

300 isnt so bad, when there was only one cave there was constantly 300+ users hunting. /:

anyways, missed a whole buttload of speckles, over 4 CB metals, no need to mention the others since you guys probably already know. xd.png

A TIP FOR MISCLICKS-

If you notice after you've clicked down, and haven't let up on the button, try moving the mouse off the egg link, it keeps my misclicks from registering and I don't grab the egg.

No eggs for me, going to bed. Hope it gets easier when I wake up!

Man, as soon as 11am EST mark hit..the drops happened again. I WAS SO CLOSE! Lucky to those fast snatchers tongue.gif ~Keeps stalking for the new egg~

Well I managed to get a Tri-horn but that's it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it in 5 hours though, I don't know if I want to keep it or not dry.gif

I hadn't even realized there were new eggs. Oh well, i'm locked. Maybe if I can successfully breed a gold, I can offer one up for some of these lovelies. :3

Oh boy good luck on THAT as there are ALREADY CB Golds and Silvers being offered for these new eggs. REAL nice of that drop to last an entire 60 seconds. dry.gif

Sure wish they'd mass drop for 12 hours LIKE THEY"RE SUPPOSED TO so everyone has the same chances of getting one not just those on the other side of the world.

Caught a whooping load of nothing... well, can't say I'm very surprised, with my connection. tongue.gif Better luck next time! I think I'll take a break, this type of releases always leave me exausted.

Arghhh I went to bed right before midnight! *weeps* and by the looks of it the blockers have started mixing in. D:

Why couldn't it have been this easy to catch CB Winters a couple of weeks ago when I was desperately hunting for them xd.png.

Why couldn't it have been this easy to catch CB Winters a couple of weeks ago when I was desperately hunting for them xd.png.

Murphey's Law? wink.gif

Arghhh I went to bed right before midnight! *weeps* and by the looks of it the blockers have started mixing in. D:

Yes. Normally I'm up every single night until midnight or later, since I work all the time. I've been doing what amounts to the equivalent of two full time jobs lately, and it caught up with me last night, and I hit the sack around 11. >_< The one time, the ONE time I'm not up late till all hours...and I check DC every night, just in case... a new release happens. Figures. lol

I have the next couple days off. I already know what I'll be doing besides catching up on the housework and laundry, when I'm not locked with misclicks that is.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Sometimes, there's over 350 trying to grab on the hour

dood some times it seems like there isnt that may user on dc but tehn BAM suddenly hundreds just show up out of nowhere lol