jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

They are definitely dropping less. Even the trios are dropping less than they did two weeks ago.

judging by my catches, they are not dropping less, but the biomes are moving less.

silvers are still plenty.

judging by my catches, they are not dropping less, but the biomes are moving less.

silvers are still plenty.

I agree.There are still a lot of cb metals there.

Really?? About the time the speckles were released until about two weeks ago, there were around 6-10 metals during the hourly, not counting the 5 minute drops. There were even 5 minute drops with 2 metals in it.

I've personally not seen as many as the height of the boom and I've been in biomes nearly full hours until they cleared. :3

There are still lots of metals hanging around, just not as many as they had been.

Edited by Bu-tan

What Bu-tan said. I've noticed the trios are dropping down too and blacks. Though the rest of the uncommons are holding steady for now. I only saw 2 metals all weekend. Granted, that's still a lot more than seeing two in three years.

Really? Is this the reason there are so many eggs backed up in the AP? I've had to rescue 3 or 4 eggs now with less than 2 days on them. I haven't seen a single metal anywhere.

Did anyone see any metals on the last hour drop?

Even at the height of the "boom" I only saw like one or two CB metals... maybe I'm just bad at grabbing. xd.png

On a (slightly) related note, CB blacks seem WAY more common than they were, not to mention CB vines showing up everywhere. Have their ratios finally recovered?

Haven't seen any Metals the past two days. However, I agree that the biomes are moving veeeery slowly despite a fair number of people parked in each one. Everyone's holding out for Metals or Trios.

I've seen one silver in the volcano. One gold about halfway through the hour before last, which was the same hour I saw the one in the volcano and a silver at the start of the last hour in the desert.

They're still hanging around. :3

v Grats, Xiao. biggrin.gif

Edited by Bu-tan

The metals have gotten rarer... again...

When we hit 1 metal per day, I think we're back to what we used to have before the boom =.=

I FINALLY snagged a CB Silver after missing I can't even count how many. Soo excited! My first CB. I caught it in Volcano.

I haven't seen a CB metal in DAYS now. xd.png

Still have hope I will trade for a couple though... *pets her Shimmers and hopes they breed true*

Want at least 1 CB gold if not a new pair of them. ^^;

Haven't caught a single one.

I hate the fact that this drop is almost over and so many people don't even have one, when there are those with tens of them and just want to hoard them or trade then for super rare dragons most of us don't have a hope of obtaining...

/endminirant

Maybe there'll be one on the first Sunday in April, TJ said he wanted to do it that way. I'm just not sure when it starts.

Can you elaborate?

TJ said that his new goal is to relase two new dragon breeds every firs weekend in a month biggrin.gif

saw a silver in the alpine, grabbed the grey that came after it xd.png

might actually keep the grey, though i tend to bite the mis clicks with metals. interesting code none the less (iAmV3), and i do need more greys

Edited by Red2111