jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

No it's not. I'd much rather go back to seeing them once every two weeks and catching half of them than seeing a hundred and catching one.

For me. It is. Because I -didn't- see that 'one every two weeks' to even catch then. I've 'seen hundreds and only caught one' these last couple of weeks, it's the only CB Silver I have now. That is MUCH better then I've done in nearly three years. So yes. It is better for -some- of us.

WELL, great.

I saw a cb gold,

refreshed over it,

thought it was still there,

misclicked a moonstone,

bit the moonstone,

thinking it would repulse,

it got killed.

WELL, great.

I saw a cb gold,

refreshed over it,

misclicked a moonstone,

bit the moonstone,

it got killed.

That's unfortunate...almost caught a shiny -.-

Saw three four in the recent hourly. Silver in the alpine, a gold and 2 silvers in the desert. They are definitely still dropping. Hope they'll still be dropping when I'm unlocked.

Edited by Eldrene

Oh, they're still around, but they're definitely coming much slower than before.

I caught a silver in the desert (St. Patty's Silver, woohoo), but it's only the 7th metallic I've seen in 4 drops or so today. Considering I've seen up to like 3-5 metals per drop during this rush, that's considered a slow day.

Oh, they're still around, but they're definitely coming much slower than before.

I caught a silver in the desert (St. Patty's Silver, woohoo), but it's only the 7th metallic I've seen in 4 drops or so today. Considering I've seen up to like 3-5 metals per drop during this rush, that's considered a slow day.

Lucky!! I missed that but my mom picked up the gold that was on the desert at the hour drop biggrin.gif im so happy for her!

I'm not even seeing them now. tongue.gif I have the worst luck lol.

Just pick a Biome for an hour drop and sit there 1 or 2 will show up, my luck has been on the coast and the desert. smile.gif Good Luck!

Just pick a Biome for an hour drop and sit there 1 or 2 will show up, my luck has been on the coast and the desert. smile.gif Good Luck!

Ive been doing that since this boom started. I'm just too slow. Even when I immediately click without fully reading the description I'm too slow. rolleyes.gif

Ive been doing that since this boom started. I'm just too slow. Even when I immediately click without fully reading the description I'm too slow.  rolleyes.gif

Ya I was the same way, and my mom who has never caught a cb metal in her life just picked up her first gold tonight she was so shocked it was awesome!

Just dont give up you will get one! biggrin.gif Best of Luck! oh and the desert between 11pm and 4am are when I picked up the 3 I caught...

Edit: Missed a Silver in the desert again dry.gif

Edited by majors

Sigh... so sick of missing these sleep.gif If I don't miss the drop altogether, I miss every single metal that comes by. My iPad has decided to go silly on me and it now takes ages to load a page during the drops. I just don't even...

Congrats to everyone who has caught one/has scrolls locked with them.

Late edit for missing letter |D

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I saw and missed the two Silvers in the desert in the previous drop... In fact, I have missed every single CB Metal that I have seen so far... -___-

I actually like it a lot better when there's more. Maybe people won't only want NDs for them now, and it'll give people a chance to be able to trade for stuff they've wanted, or just fulfill their wishlist instead of waiting for someone to trade/gift them. smile.gif

I was gifted a CB Silver years ago, but I've always wanted to catch one myself.

My son was hunting in the coast at the top of the hour. The biome showed user "1" - a gold popped up (as one of the first eggs), he clicked it... and didn't get it. After a couple refreshes users in biome still showed up as "1" - so... maybe a "ghost" got the egg. wink.gif

My son was hunting in the coast at the top of the hour. The biome showed user "1" - a gold popped up (as one of the first eggs), he clicked it... and didn't get it. After a couple refreshes users in biome still showed up as "1" - so... maybe a "ghost" got the egg. wink.gif

I'm pretty sure that biome doesn't count you. So, when it says that there is just one person, there are actually two.

Either that, or the catcher in question was biome hopping.

WELL, great.

I saw a cb gold,

refreshed over it,

misclicked a moonstone,

bit the moonstone,

it got killed.

Awww, I did the same thing yesterday but with a silver and a balloon! sad.gif

*Feels sorry for balloon*

Just missed a Gold and 2 Ices in the Alpine.

Ya I refreshed right over those.. again. dry.gif

I actually like it a lot better when there's more. Maybe people won't only want NDs for them now, and it'll give people a chance to be able to trade for stuff they've wanted, or just fulfill their wishlist instead of waiting for someone to trade/gift them. smile.gif

I was gifted a CB Silver years ago, but I've always wanted to catch one myself.

Agree. There's a lot of people that don't have one.

Missed a gold in volcano but wandered over to Alpine and got two silvers! Brain and finger finally connected what Beautiful Glow means to do!

Can't believe I caught anything in alpine at all o.O

Agree. There's a lot of people that don't have one.

Missed a gold in volcano but wandered over to Alpine and got two silvers! Brain and finger finally connected what Beautiful Glow means to do!

Can't believe I caught anything in alpine at all o.O

Grats on that! I finally managed another gold and even though I don't have a pair, I'm gifting it to my husband since he doesn't have a cb gold at all. [i'm also paranoid and it's fogged. o.0]

Now, if I can just get my brain and fingers to work with me long enough during the rest of this boom to snag one CB Silver for him and maybe a CB Gold for my best friend...I'd be a happy camper. xd.png I'll get me a pair of CBs one day, but I'm really hoping and trying to get the CB love spread around decently while we can!

[offtopic]Also, I snagged one of those Ices Engiype and Majors missed. Sorry, guys! :X It's getting gifted so my sibling who doesn't have an ice at all. She'll finally be able to start summoning. biggrin.gif[/offtopic]

Edited by Bu-tan

Grats on that! I finally managed another gold and even though I don't have a pair, I'm gifting it to my husband since he doesn't have a cb gold at all. [i'm also paranoid and it's fogged. o.0]

Now, if I can just get my brain and fingers to work with me long enough during the rest of this boom to snag one CB Silver for him and maybe a CB Gold for my best friend...I'd be a happy camper. xd.png I'll get me a pair of CBs one day, but I'm really hoping and trying to get the CB love spread around decently while we can!

[offtopic]Also, I snagged one of those Ices Engiype and Majors missed. Sorry, guys! :X It's getting gifted so my sibling who doesn't have an ice at all. She'll finally be able to start summoning. biggrin.gif[/offtopic]

No worries I snagged an Ice off the alpine 5 min ago so im happy now biggrin.gif

Congratz everone on your metal catches! biggrin.gif

I didnt see any this drop, did anyone else?

I did. I missed a silver at the very top of the hour in the Desert. >.< I mighta got caught in that top of the hour lag spike. Still tryin' though