jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

removed, this isn't a gifting thread Edited by rubyshoes

I only saw one metal today, a gold in the Coast just now (stared at it dumbly for about five seconds before clicking :| ). Are they slowing way down, or are people still seeing several?

I saw a silver in the desert yesterday. s:

There was only 9 people there, i missed it nonetheless.

Are they slowing way down, or are people still seeing several?

Slowing down a little maybe, but way down? Definitely not. Especially not the Silvers.

OMG!!!

I just caught a Silver in the Volcano Biome! And right afterwards a Crimson. O.O Despite the fact, that I'm nearly sleeping and missed the Silver with the first click. My second cb Silver! wub.gif

Looks like they still drop.^^

Anyone seen any golds lately?

Yes, but I'm not fast enough to catch them...

I was just looking for this thread to complain that although I regularly saw metals and trios, even when I couldn't catch them, the last several weeks there's been nothing.

I'd been fairly lucky with trios, and had gifted some because I would click in reflex even when I didn't want one, and it dawned on me a few days ago that I haven't even seen one in a while.

I saw 2 silvers one day 2-3 weeks ago, and not one single gold or silver since.

I wondered whether maybe the ratios were changed, because of the new drop coming up, or something?

It's freaking me out because when I see them, even if I can't catch them, at least there's hope. If I can't even see them, then there is no hope.

Is it just me? Does the cave hate me?

I tend to see at least one metal a day in limited hunting, I think one time a week ago I missed 4 golds and 1 silver in a single day.

Now BREEDING them is another story. I was on 0/40+ before the streak finally broke this morning.

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

The Cave hates everyone xd.png. Saw NOTHING in these days. I've seen a Silver a few days ago but I wasn't fast enough...

From what I see, CB metals went back to the rarity they came from. It will take a while for traders to realise this, however.

I got a CB Silver from the Coast biome a couple of weeks ago, and I think three days ago I saw a CB Gold in the Forest biome. But other than that? I've seen nothing.

From what I see, CB metals went back to the rarity they came from. It will take a while for traders to realise this, however.

^^This.

If I understood correctly how the ratios work, as more people breed their metals, less we will find CBs in the cave.

Edited by _Sin_

I don't have any CB metals, so I've been trying to hunt them on my own rather than wait around and hope someone catches them for me. No luck. :'D

I THINK I saw a CB Silver a few weeks ago, but it might have been my imagination out of tiredness. D:

Well... the AP looks interesting these days... got some uncommon to very uncommon eggs! biggrin.gif

And some of them are CB

I rarely see them these days but I've come across a scroll which has 6 (six!) cb gold eggs caught in one/two day(s) twice a week! How on earth...???

But all of my metals have been breeding like crap lately too, so what's up widat?

Oh.. we should be grateful for those Flood Control Force! They have been cleaning the Cave and the Abandoned Page from extremely common to common eggs so that there will be more room for rares and uncommons! biggrin.gif

THAT's what happened!

Edited by georgexu94

CB Metals are definitely becoming rarer again, if not already as rare as they were prior to the release of Schimmerscales. *nods*

I'm so glad I had a lucky streak last week (when doing very limited hunting), catching one CB Silver on May 9 and then a CB Gold and a CB Silver on May 11. I was able to finally complete my CB Gold collection with it (needed one more hatchling to freeze) and get a good trade with the CB Silvers. Now there's really no urgent need for me anymore to get a hold of CB Metals, I'll only need them for trading henceforth. So I'm glad I got all of that done, I hope to be done with the frustration of acquiring Metals for quite some time to come. smile.gif

I never managed to grab one, even during the boom sad.gif

One kind person did gift me one gold, but I need more, & some silvers for breeding projects.

If anyone has one they are willing to trade - I'll breed anything on my scroll - just let me know what you think would be fair.

I still see them much more than I used to months ago; emphasis on 'see'... like most people, I can't actually catch any. laugh.gif (Significantly later edit: Apparently I can now? I'm pretty sure this is temporary, though. Seems too good to be true.)

^^This.

If I understood correctly how the ratios work, as more people breed their metals, less we will find CBs in the cave.

As far as I'm aware, the CB ratios have been decoupled from the breeding ratios; that's why stripes and blacks abruptly practically flooded the cave a while back while the CB ratio tried to catch up to the lack of CBs of the species. smile.gif (We (= RTC staff) did a bit of a test with two certain common species that makes us pretty sure this is true. (If someone wants to know details, hit me up in PM.)) Golds and silvers are still rarer than the other species, though; but even that said, they should never return to the crippling CB drought they were suffering this way.

So here's hoping. smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic