jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Just missed a CB gold in the Alpine DX

Because I read a post somewhere (may have been in this topic) in which a user stated after they changed the browser they were able to catch eggs they couldn't get before. So I tried Chrome instead of FF. rolleyes.gif Didn't work for me. Back on FF now. wink.gif

So I guess browser switch doesn't work for everyone. laugh.gif

I really, really wanna be able to catch cb metallics.

Edited by counselor

missed a silver in the Dessert, but managed to catch a gold.

unsure.gif part of me wants to keep the shiny and gift it to someone. another part wants to try and trade her for either a Shimmer or 2 CB Silvers

aagh I can't believe it! there were only 12 people in the desert and I still missed the gold. If I can't get it then, then what are my chances... sleep.gif

aagh I can't believe it! there were only 12 people in the desert and I still missed the gold. If I can't get it then, then what are my chances... sleep.gif

on a 5 min drop?

on a 5 min drop?

not too sure actually. I've been hunting compulsively for the last few weeks so it all blurs in my head xd.png I've missed so many. I must have some kind of anti CB gold aura or something...

seriously, in the 4 years I've played, I never managed to catch one. And I'm worried if I don't soon, I'll miss this window of opportunity sad.gif

not too sure actually. I've been hunting compulsively for the last few weeks so it all blurs in my head xd.png I've missed so many. I must have some kind of anti CB gold aura or something...

seriously, in the 4 years I've played, I never managed to catch one. And I'm worried if I don't soon, I'll miss this window of opportunity sad.gif

well the worst thing is

i missed a cb gold in the alpine by -

refreshing once

(WAS STILL THERE.)

clicking it

sorry it was taken

I missed a gold in the coast and there was only one other person there.

WOW I'm bad. biggrin.gif

well the worst thing is

i missed a cb gold in the alpine by -

refreshing once

(WAS STILL THERE.)

clicking it

sorry it was taken

That's terrible. T.T

I missed one because I sneezed yesterday xd.png when I looked up, there was a CB gold on the last refresh. Who knows what would have happened if I hadn't sneezed rolleyes.gif

That's just one of my many fails, but it's probably the funniest

That's terrible. T.T

I missed one because I sneezed yesterday xd.png when I looked up, there was a CB gold on the last refresh. Who knows what would have happened if I hadn't sneezed rolleyes.gif

That's just one of my many fails, but it's probably the funniest

xd.png

the problem is that not because im slow

its because i keep refreshing

xd.png

the problem is that not because im slow

its because i keep refreshing

You must be fast blink.gif Inever refresh twice over a CB metallic. There again my computer's a bit laggy.

Maybe I'm just wasting my time hunting for metallics. It doesn't seem like I'll be getting any anyway so...

You must be fast blink.gif Inever refresh twice over a CB metallic. There again my computer's a bit laggy.

Maybe I'm just wasting my time hunting for metallics. It doesn't seem like I'll be getting any anyway so...

my computer speed is A

but i dont think so because most of the times, its slow as censorkip.gif when refreshing

I've done the refresh thing. Mostly because I get into a repetition with refreshing and it's like I can't turn it off. The hand just keeps going and going and going... I have to mentally force myself to slow down a bit. And in doing that, I think it comes down to luck as to whether or not my refresh cycle coincides with whomever took the egg before the metallic.

If you haven't rebooted in awhile, it's good to do that too. And not have a bunch of things running like online radio.

I misclicked a spitfire doing the refresh thing yesterday. Then clicked a paper after that thinking, ahh, there won't be another in this drop. Refreshed and browsed to the tab with the paper to confirm I caught it. Looked back at the other tab... there was a gold sitting there. Was tempted to keep the paper and name it Golden Tissue.

I've done the refresh thing. Mostly because I get into a repetition with refreshing and it's like I can't turn it off. The hand just keeps going and going and going...

Lol, this is one of the problems I have.

Nice luck, BTW ohmy.gif

OHHHHH MY GOSH. I just caught a CB Gold in the freaking Desert. There were 5 people in there, and I clicked on it, and it was already there so I spammed it to crap, and somehow managed to get it. I am the happiest person ever. I literally don't know what to do right now. censorkip.gif

congrads sand!!

*gently snuggles ur shiny new egg and covers it in a protective blanket*

I think a lot of people do the over-click hand thing. That's how I miss them about 75% of the time... dry.gif

Gaaaaaaah this time tho I clicked on a silver and got the overburdened message. THAT'S THE CLOSEST I'VE GOTTEN YET. (I ended mocksobbing and cried at my cockatiel, who is used to my insanity.)

(I shouldn't complain I later got an cb ice which I exchanged for a cb thunder so I could have at least one of each trio so I can start FAILING AT SUMMONING but missing the silver still hurts. D: )

had an egg slot open, so i was shifting through the biomes. just went to the forest, and it registered that a silver was sitting there as i clicked on the Jungle.

raced back to the forest and it was still sitting there. so i clicked on it and "Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else."

Edited by Red2111

After missing more than 50 CB metals in forever, I feel like some of my metal catching luck is coming back a little ;-;

After missing more than 50 CB metals in forever, I feel like some of my metal catching luck is coming back a little ;-;

Congrats. I've missed 102 so far since the metals started to pick up....

Seems I'm only effective at picking up blacks, reds and ice, with the occasional GW, Royal Blue and nebula....

But as to metals...nope.

Edited by warriorjames