jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Just missed a Gold in the Alpine.

missed that to... sad.gif

I haven't even seen it. xd.png

Still no CB metals for me from this boom... well... I hope my shimmer will breed tomorrow and I can trade for a couple of shinies.. ^^

Finally got another CB Gold. Just snatched it from the Volcano. It was there for like 3 seconds before I clicked it, but I surprisingly got it. Now I have a pair ^.^ I would have a pair already but I traded one gold away a couple weeks ago for a Neglected.

Well that was fun I missed a gold and silver in the coast and a gold in the desert... mad.gif

This metal boom is breaking my heart. I see them all the time, every drop. Just not quick enough to catch them. sad.gif

This metal boom is breaking my heart. I see them all the time, every drop. Just not quick enough to catch them. sad.gif

You're not alone. wink.gif

seemingly, the rate of cb metals are going down hill

so hard to see and catch one

This metal boom is breaking my heart. I see them all the time, every drop. Just not quick enough to catch them.  sad.gif

I'm not even seeing them now. >.< I don't know if they're just flying by between my refreshes or what. :C I'm locked currently from trying for a red dorsal again, ahaha, but before I picked that up, I spent a couple hours back to back in the biomes for up to 30 minutes at a time and I'm just not seeing ANY now.

Edited by Bu-tan

Sigh... 36 hours spent catching, didn't catch a single metal OTL.

As opposed to those ten minute drops from a week ago where I actually caught metals >.<

Welp this isn't technically a metal but I just saw a Cheese for the first time in a while. It was in the Alpine, by the way.

I think the rate is either slowing down, or the number of people hunting is coming down (or both) leading to seeing a lot less of them. I saw one today and only a couple yesterday (thought my husband saw 2 in 10 minutes)

Perhaps people are out doing St Patty's Day things? I've never been a big drinker but it seems like very few people are on today. I saw a silver in the desert, misclicked a red trying to get it. Bit it and now stuck with a dead egg for 24 hours >.<

/shakes fist at Vamps

Granted, my usual reaction to silvers is: hum hum, rather warm, bright and pink, heavy, glowing, beautiful glow... beautiful... glo... BEAUTIFUL GLOW!!!! ...

/click...

sleep.gif

/facepalm

I got a CB silver in a trade today.

And haven't seen a metal in the cave in days. o.o I'm starting to worry because I want a gold too. ><

Caught a gold in the volcano randomly a few hours ago (my first ever cb metal biggrin.gif). I haven't seen another or even a silver in a while.

Caught a CB Silver at XX:30, but it was very 'normal' -- I haven't been seeing them in the hourly drops at all any more. (Alas, my best hope of catching a CB Gold for myself!!!) I hope we have other "peak times" in the future, anyway. It's been fun! :-D

Missed a CB silver in the alpines.

;_;

I havent seen a metal in nearly a week now.

I caught a CB Silver an hour ago in the Volcano. smile.gif It was among the very first three eggs, together with a CB Gold (which I missed, of course). So they're still dropping simultaneously from time to time. wink.gif

I just missed a silver in the desert due to just waking up and not having my hand on my mouse at the time. Drat my luck! Lol. Seeing is better then not seeing! Glad to see it, sad I missed it.

I still feel like they've slowed down hardcore though. smile.gif

Edited by Bu-tan

I caught a CB gold last week, and a CB silver the week before. Considering I caught my only other CB metal back in 2009, they do seem to be more plentiful.

It seems like my brain just freezes whenever I see either one of those descriptions. By the time it actually registers it is gone of course.

I think there are fewer people hunting the cave so the biomes don't move as fast so we don't see as many metals. I haven't caught one during this boom to keep my single cb silver company.

Seeing is better then not seeing! Glad to see it, sad I missed it.

No it's not. I'd much rather go back to seeing them once every two weeks and catching half of them than seeing a hundred and catching one.

Missed a gold in the desert. rolleyes.gif As usual. Better to accept that trade now and lock myself up.

Edited by Eldrene