jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I haven't seen many metals at all recently. Saw one silver the other day (with 3 people on the page ;-; ) and I clicked beside it twice in shock. That was probably first one I've seen in a few weeks.

I've seen a lot of CB golds in the alpine recently, NONE of which I was able to grab sad.gif

But I did get my first CB metallic!!!! I got a CB SILVER!!!!!! Yaaaaaay!!!!! smile.gif

Most of the golds I've been seeing in the alpine, but there is a huge lag there because so many people are on there!

I haven't seen many CB metals recently. I think the influx is finally tapering out.

I did see two leetle trees today, however.

I've seen one CB metal... in six hours and I was switching between two biomes. n_n

Can't catch anything x.x

Edited by DarkEternity

I see one CB metal... in six hours and I was switching between two biomes. n_n

Can't catch anything x.x

Unfortunately I must agree. I've been watching the hourly drops and we went from 2, sometimes 3 metallics per cycle to 1, very often none.

Edited by _Sin_

It seems like the rate of CB metal drops is becoming lower again, at least for me. It's a shame too, because I still need a CB gold for a lineage project. Oh well, at least I managed to get a CB silver I suppose. I remember when I was seeing 2-3 golds whizz by in a night.

Edited by Lucarii

Never got A CB gold or silver and i have been counting how many i have seen so if i can remember 1 have seen 12 CB golds and 27 CB silvers missed them all and i saw 1 this morning

Just saw a CB Silver in the Forest.

I managed to grab that one! biggrin.gif Then I missed a Gold in Alpine, argh!

Just missed out on a CB gold in the jungle! I was looking for dinos and trying to clear out the cave blockers, when I saw a CB black and clicked that one open in a new tab, and then a split second later I saw that elusive description of a gold right next to it! And when I clicked, I got "you are already overburdened..." since I had grabbed too many cave blockers by then! (I did get the CB black though.) Ah well, another time perhaps. tongue.gif

Just spotted a CB Silver in the desert! And miraculously managed to grab it. biggrin.gif I knew I'd been saving the name Oasis for something good.

1 Gold and 1 Silver int eh Volcano during the hourly

1 Gold in the Forest that i missed =by a milisecond with 3 people sitting there a handful of minutes ago.

grats to whomever caught them!

Just saw two CB Silvers in the volcano in the last drop.

Me too - plus one CB Gold, too.

Missed them all, of course. sad.gif

There was a CB Silver in the desert and I clicked another biome and came back and still got it; so people must not be that desperate for them. xd.png

The same can't be said for CB Golds though o.o

Edited by Aralas

After over 4 years of play, I caught my first CB Gold. I will let the Gold determine its own gender as a celebration gift.

Wow saw a CB Gold in the last drop. Just saw a CB Gold and a CB Silver in this drop. These guys are very much still around.

Wow saw a CB Gold in the last drop. Just saw a CB Gold and a CB Silver in this drop. These guys are very much still around.

Yeah, saw both aswell xd.png missed them of course though. also saw one on the 5 min drop sad.gif