jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I've caught 2 Silvers and traded for a third one. But my Golds are still at number zero.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

1 minute before:

*happily biome-jumping. Stops at Coast:

"This egg is very reflective, almost metallic looking." Stare dumbly, refresh anyways.

"This egg is very reflective, almost metallic looking." Something clicks. Literally.

"Unfortunately, somebody has already picked up this egg..." sad.gif

*sobs*

I wish I had the patience to sit and hunt metals, but I just don't. I usually drift away to the AP or something. When I have a lot of egg slots open, sometimes I'll trawl the far right egg slot in the Coast or Volcano, though. Just keep refreshing and clicking until I'm full, usually this results in nothing but sometimes it results in a CB silver, or gold, or Blusang.

For the first time since this boom started, I caught my first CB Silver since my last one over 3 years ago wub.gif. I have no idea how many I've missed, but I'm glad I finally was lucky enough to catch one biggrin.gif.

I just caught my first CB Gold - in the Forest!!! Imuh go faint now!

Saw 2 golds flying by in the forest some minutes ago. tongue.gif

Couldn't catch them, but at least it got my hopes up that I'll get the last one I need through trading this week. ^^ they're still dropping, which is great.

i KNOW - i just got one!!! I just nabbed my first CB Gold!!

I saw a Silver in the Coast today but didn't realize it was there until I had hit refresh already -.-

edit: just missed another one in the Alpine, sighhh...

Edited by Silvaerie

Missed a couple of Silvers and a Gold lately. >_<

Are the metals still falling fairly regularly?

From personal experience, yes, I've seen a fair few over the past week or so tongue.gif

Oh - oh my. I just caught my second ever CB Gold - and in the ALPINE!! WOOOOTTT!!

Grats. rolleyes.gif

haven't seen any today, but then again I haven't been hunting at all, because I'm hatchi-locked. tongue.gif

Still not confident enough I'll manage to catch a gold.

I finally caught my first CB metal! A gold in the coast right at the hourly turnover.

I caught my first CB Gold only a month after I joined DragCave in 2008, and my first CB Silver only a month later than that.

Until November last year, I hardly even SAW any CB Metallics again, let alone catch any. Then I was extremely lucky and caught a second CB Silver in November last year.

But in the last two months, I've caught 3 CB Golds (gifted one to a dear friend) and 2 CB Silvers. I hardly know how I did it - perhaps apart from using the scroll-wheel on the mouse to click on eggs, instead of the left button - but somehow it happened.

So it IS possible. I might have had a small advantage by being on Central European time (GMT+1) and was online in my mornings. But one CB Gold was caught during US prime time, so I don't know...

They might not be dropping as frequently anymore as they did in February and March, but they're still there and I see them several times a day.

So I'm crossing my fingers for everybody, hoping more people will be able to catch some. Some have of course caught masses of them, but well... if I had their catching skills, I would've gone crazy too! LOL and likely gifted it all away.

But 2013 has so far been a generous year for me on DragCave biggrin.gif

ETA: And OMG congrats to all who are catching CB Metals for the first time. It's just such an amazing feeling!!!

Edited by Immaling

Okay, definitely not fair. laugh.gif (JK)

I haven't even SEEN Metals for the last week. I blame that on school starting again, of course. rolleyes.gif

But still, how is everyone catching golds!? I've only caught 1 CB Silver so far. sad.gif

*begins to stalk cave*