jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Just caught a CB Silver in the Alpine! I have been to 3 drops today and seen 2 CB Silvers and a CB Gold, so they are definitely still dropping well. Not as well as a few weeks ago, but still good.

Edited by Dubious

Yes... I've been on a *LOT* in the past 4 or 5 days, and poked around for a lot of 5-minute drops as well as hourly, and I've seen one CB Silver in that time.

One! sad.gif I don't mind if the booms come and go, but I really hope the droughts aren't as long as before. I'm afraid this will mean another 2 years before I have another shot at catching a CB Gold!

Yes... I've been on a *LOT* in the past 4 or 5 days, and poked around for a lot of 5-minute drops as well as hourly, and I've seen one CB Silver in that time.

One! sad.gif I don't mind if the booms come and go, but I really hope the droughts aren't as long as before. I'm afraid this will mean another 2 years before I have another shot at catching a CB Gold!

Didn't somebody say that each dragon counts in the ration for one year to the minute? If that's true, we'll probably get another flood at the same time as this year *crosses fingers*

I'm still seeing one every two or three times I hunt in the last few days (and I don't hunt for long and mostly at the top of the hour). Sometimes I'll see none, but then see 3 in 10 minutes.

Edit: Yep just missed one after 10 minutes of hunting

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

Just grabbed a CB Gold in the Desert, right at the top of the hour. They are definitely still falling well. I have been to 4 drops seen 3 CB Silvers and 2 CB Golds.

in the past 2 drops I've seen 3 CB silvers and 2 CB Golds and missed them all! Arggh! Never gonna get a CB metallic at this rate xd.png

Has there been any metals seen in the last drop?

Edit: Just missed a silver in the desert dry.gif

Edited by majors

Missed Silver in the desert.

I got that one ^-^ My third in as many months~ And right after trying to breed a silver and failing, too.

Someday... I hope to have a CB metal c:

I saw one last week and was sad when I missed it because I just stared lol

Anyone notice that all the eggs on the AP are 4 days and some odd hours?

Did not use to be that way.

I do wish we could get an explanation on what was with the low timer drop.

All the ones I caught say they were forced out of their shell. I hopw we do not lose them. huh.gif

One!  sad.gif  I don't mind if the booms come and go, but I really hope the droughts aren't as long as before.  I'm afraid this will mean another 2 years before I have another shot at catching a CB Gold!

TWO years - try since 2008 and I FINALLY managed to get a CB Silver! I don't want to have to wait that long for my next.

Edited by Ayelldee

^Congrats then biggrin.gif

Thanks! ^-^ Better luck next time?

I'd like a gold at some point, though. I've only seen maybe a third to a fifth as many golds as silvers (and not gotten any golds). It'd be really nice to know how many golds per silvers there actually are rolleyes.gif It seems quite a few people have seen *more* golds than silvers, even. More than I would've thought, at least, if one gold is really worth two silvers as posted trades seem to say they are...

They are still dropping, just saw a gold and a silver :> what I find really odd tho is, that all the metals I've been looking at go to scrolls with no name on them... every.single.one o_O

Yeah, still showin' up. Caught a CB Silver two days ago, and I just caught a CB Gold in the coast right after a Silver

@cottondragon

Good catchers= massive traders=getting shimmers=better hiding the scroll?

Edited by Becka

Drat, still no luck with this. dry.gif I'm never very good at grabbing rares.

I saw two golds in one drop in Forest yesterday, but I was so surprised to see them I did not click well. I had mainly stayed in Alpine, Volcano and Desert, but I had popped in Forest for a bit just seeing how common stripe drops were and it's the first time I've seen metals there all boom.

/taking a break off the metal hunt to get commons

Good to see some people are still getting their first eggs or mates smile.gif

saw (and didn´t get) 4 CB Silvers today ( + 2 CB Silvers + 1 CB Gold in the AP)

Yesterday, I saw and caught my first CB gold! I can't believe I actually got it! However, now it's sick because somehow it gained hundreds of views, despite NOT BEING IN A HATCHERY. mad.gif Ugh, I hope it was just somebody thinking I didn't know how to take care of my dragons instead of some angry person that didn't get the egg. /rant