jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

missed two Golds int he Alpine by a mili-second

edit - 1 on the hourly drop, 1 about a minute ago

having to force myself not to click on the Gold Wyvrens though. i'd totally lock myself with those beauties given half the chance wub.gif

edit #2 - didn't see a single Metal in the Alpine these past two drops.

Edited by Red2111

Missed a Silver in vulcano. But, at least it went to a newbie, so I'm not that much sorry.

refreshed on desert

checked forums

came back to desert

there stood a silver.

REFRESH *ohgodwhy.*

it was gone

Well, just when I thought this drop was going to be a dud, an Ice appears out of nowhere! I click it, nope, back, refresh, WHOA GOLD! Refresh (censorkip.gif it!), OMG STILL THERE, click... nope.

At least I got a speckle-throat earlier.

Edited by Engiype

I somehow managed my first two cb golds only one day apart. First just happened to randomly be in the volcano when I clicked there and I got it. Day later, went to the jungle at top of the hour and O hai, random gold with 6 people on page and I got that :3

I still haven't managed to catch one >-< I'm milliseconds off every time it seems...

But I'm catching Gwyverns like there's no tomorrow apparently.

dont worry Luna you'll get one happy.gif posative thoughts no matter how much they taunt you. OTOH Gold Wyvrens are outstanding and not bad catches in themselves given before the new release they were very reclusive with dropping.

grats Duck!!

missed a silver in the Dessert last night cause i had an itch on my shoulder laugh.gif haven't seen any so far, but i just started hunting today.

i dont know if its that i really want to catch a gold, or that i know i'll catch a gold soon; but everyime i go hunting today i keep visually seeing the code screen with a gold egg sitting pretty and shiny. so i'm telling myself firmly "you will catch a gold today"

now to see if i can make this a self fullfilling prophecy biggrin.gif

edit - not a metal, but i did want to note that after months of not seeing one, i saw a Blusang fly by in the Coast last night as well. was totally shocked to see one after so long didnt even get a chance to click after it xd.png

Edited by Red2111

When I read this I get totally jealous! I play this game for almost 4 years and I was never able to catch a metal. And I caught my first stripe like late autumn last year... o.O

Caught a Silver in Volcano. Then went to the Alpine and clicked on a Gold, it was an "overburdened"....well, I shouldn't have tried the summon lol

missed the gold in the Alpine.

tried for a Silver and Gold that went back to back in the Dessert and got the Magi and Stone that went right behind both laugh.gif

so i bite the two misclicks hoping to get a few vamps out of the deal. no luck there either

UGH.

REFRESHED OVER A GOLD WITH 21 PEOPLE.

WAS STILL THERE

CLICKED IT LIKE CRAZY

IT WAS GONE

Missed so many, its ridiculous! I haven't got a single gold or silver on my scroll ---

edit...I just got my first silver! *does the silver dance*

Edited by Elemental One

Gonna see if I can catch one when some of my eggs have hatched. I've been here for about four years and haven't seen so many CB metals before. owo

Really hoping I get a shiny, at the least a dragon I don't have yet. <3

I saw this question in another thread, so I thought I'd pull this to the front and ask it:

Are the CB metals falling less frequently now?

I saw this question in another thread, so I thought I'd pull this to the front and ask it:

Are the CB metals falling less frequently now?

i've noticed it too since i'm pretty much on a lot of drops

YES

within a week, from 5-6 metals a drop (that i have seen in alpine) it's been reduced to 0-2

It feels like it. I was hunting for a length of 24 days. At the height of the metal boom...there were on average about three per biome per hour. It's felt as though it has slowed down now to 1 per biome per hour. At most 2.

And this was me hunting at night between 12am to 6am every day, so things didn't just zip by between my refreshes like some did.

Edited by Bu-tan

Thanks smile.gif

I thought they had slowed down a bit but as I've been busy AP grabbing I haven't paid much attention to the biomes.

Much more!

I didnt see one since Saturday (I'm not all the day on the computer but... during the boom I saw a few of them each hour!)

Yesterday I was at 4 drops and saw a CB Gold and 3 CB Silvers, one of which I caught.

The Biomes are moving a lot slower now, we need a new release to get everything moving again.

Edited by Dubious

Yesterday I was at 4 drops and saw a CB Gold and 3 CB Silvers, one of which I caught.

The Biomes are moving a lot slower now, we need a new release to get everything moving again.

Well, we have to wait that one week wink.gif

I actually had more luck now, when they've slowed down then before. During this boom I managed to catch two CB Silvers, both of them in the last two weeks.

Maybe there'll be one on the first Sunday in April, TJ said he wanted to do it that way. I'm just not sure when it starts.

They are definitely dropping less. Even the trios are dropping less than they did two weeks ago.