jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I got my first CB Silver and Gold eggs today! smile.gif

I traded for the Silver, but caught the Gold in the forest. happy.gif

I was having a pretty crappy day but this made it turn around since I've been searching for so long.

Let the agonizing journey of finding them partners begin!~~

I've been hunting constantly and seen lodes of Golds but I'm still not fast enough to catch one. sad.gif

I caught a silver on the volcano during a 5 min drop!!! blink.gifblink.gif

Edit: Missed a Silver on the desert just now.. dry.gif

Edited by majors

It takes 1.5 seconds from clicking the biome page before it loads. Lol. Not even gonna try for the metals rolleyes.gif

How ridiculous that I even can't SEE any CB metals. However, other rares - yes, plenty of them. And I stalk the cave nearly every hour. Not to mention, I jump from biome to biome because refreshing causes a lag for me, especially between xx:00 and xx:01.

...still got a CB Magma and Thunder yesterday, not that bad.

The metals are averaging out at about 1 every three hours in the alpine biome so I'd assume that other biomes too are changing. When the thread was made, you'd see roughly 1 metal in each biome every hour, but the metal drops have slowed since then.

I haven't caught a metal in several days and the more prolific catchers don't seem to have that many on their scrolls, so I assume that boom is mostly over. :/

Edited by DarkEternity

Seems there is still a little hope. I've just caught a Silver in the Forest ._. It's my third CB Silver, but it will probably be gone soon for some reason.

In the desert ... gold ... purple ... silver (one after the other) ... and guess which one I got? Right. Purple, the one I misclicked.

The metals are averaging out at about 1 every three hours in the alpine biome so I'd assume that other biomes too are changing. When the thread was made, you'd see roughly 1 metal in each biome every hour, but the metal drops have slowed since then.

I haven't caught a metal in several days and the more prolific catchers don't seem to have that many on their scrolls, so I assume that boom is mostly over. :/

I've also noticed this, sadly. During last week I saw SO many and missed all, but one silver along the way. I've only physically -seen- around 5 golds/silvers in the last few days and missed them all. tongue.gif And not to go too far off topic, but the more uncommon eggs have started to slow down as well. I focused on those hardcore while the boom was high just because those are also something hard for me to get usually.

Back to the challenge of it, I suppose! xd.png

Edited by Bu-tan

They are around. Seen at least 4 today and I was really only hunting about 30 minutes spread out over a few top of the hours.

I got several during the boom. However it's hard for me to get some more now. *sigh* Wish I could have a better connection.

I am still seeing multi metals in some drops. Saw 2 golds nearly back to back in desert but stopped refreshing as I misclicked.

I got several during the boom.  However it's hard for me to get some more now.  *sigh*  Wish I could have a better connection.

If you got several during the boom your connection can't be that bad. wink.gif

Edited by counselor

They didn't say it was bad, only that they wished it was better. wink.gif

Off to go hunting- I have all my slots open! *hopes for a metal*

I was idly clicking through the biomes just now, refreshed twice on Volcano, saw a "reflective, almost metallic," clicked it, and got it. 0.0 I've been playing this game for over four years and that's the first time I've caught a metallic in the cave.

I was idly clicking through the biomes just now, refreshed twice on Volcano, saw a "reflective, almost metallic," clicked it, and got it. 0.0 I've been playing this game for over four years and that's the first time I've caught a metallic in the cave.

Good for you!

I hope I have the same luck sometime soon... I've also been trying for 4 years!

Oh my goodness! I've never owned, let alone caught, a CB metal until today biggrin.gif

I'm soo happy, ee wub.gif

Just missed a CB silver x_x

I caught a CB Silver just now. If all gender right, that is the last I need from my scroll goals. Anymore I catch after this (cause lets face it, unlearning the reflex clicking is hard) will be gifts or trades for lesser things I need to spread the love around. I really don't see myself saving them for shimmer trading.

Two CB Golds dropped in Desert at the same time. Missed 'em both of course.

Managed to catch two CB golds and two CB silvers today. It's been a glorious couple of hours.

I've missed all 20 I've seen in the past couple days. It's a huge bummer, but I'm determined to get at least one!