jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

saw lots of CB metals in the AP and 1 CB silver in the cave(I think Coast) today... missed them all. Oh well.

still Gold-less after this boom.o.o

I have caught no CB Metals so far, during the boom. None, although I've seen several.

Edited by Darklight

Saw and missed a Silver last night. Just saw and missed a Gold in the Alpine on the hourly drop. At least they seem to still exist!!!

One day, my precioussss... one day...

I have caught no CB Metals so far, during the boom. None, although I've seen several.

Same here!

By the way, I've just missed a Cheese followed by Gold in the Alpine. tongue.gif

It seems that there are less cb metals now.

There are much fewer. -.-

Finally got a CB gold1 0.0 in a trade IOU that is!

Wewt! Pre-grats?

I'm a little sorry I haven't been trying to click on cheeses etc, because I've seen some nice trade offers for them now.

Just saw a Gold in the forest. It was there for a millisecond... It was gone before I even got to click it. laugh.gif

Caught a CB silver in the volcano :3

I've been away from the cave for a week or so. They still dropping?

Yes...in the 3 drops I have been to today I saw a CB Metal in each drop in the Desert.

Just missed a CB Gold in the Desert with only three people there. sleep.gif

I just somehow managed to catch a gold in the Coast of all places.

Grats biggrin.gif

I haven't seen one there or jungle yet. But I haven't spent too much time in either place, either.

Seems like metals are getting a little easier to grab again. I have a speculation about the time of eggs in the AP effecting metallic drops in the cave...They began to be so rare when the AP was filled with eggs 4 days - 5 days 1 hour...now that it is over 5 days 2 hours (or maybe because the cave is getting cleared up again) metals are dropping a LITTLE more frequently. I didn't stay on too long last night but I caught a Silver and missed two in the same hour interval.

Still no luck here. And miss-clicked a skywing when trying to get a gold u_u

I have a feeling my luck's not going to turn - no CB golds for me sad.gif

Seems like metals are getting a little easier to grab again. I have a speculation about the time of eggs in the AP effecting metallic drops in the cave...They began to be so rare when the AP was filled with eggs 4 days - 5 days 1 hour...now that it is over 5 days 2 hours (or maybe because the cave is getting cleared up again) metals are dropping a LITTLE more frequently. I didn't stay on too long last night but I caught a Silver and missed two in the same hour interval.

Part of that could be that everyone's filling up on low-time eggs in the AP and so not too many are moving the biomes and revealing metalic eggs...

I need to spend more time hunting for golds and silvers. It feels like everyone but me has caught at least one!

Part of that could be that everyone's filling up on low-time eggs in the AP and so not too many are moving the biomes and revealing metalic eggs...

I need to spend more time hunting for golds and silvers. It feels like everyone but me has caught at least one!

No sir! I thought I was all alone in my un-snaggedMetal Corner! I've been GIFTED, but still cannot seem to catch them on my own. What a loser! tongue.gif

You're definitely not alone! I still have no CB metals. I've managed to trade for some pretty lineages, but still nothing CB.

No sir! I thought I was all alone in my un-snaggedMetal Corner! I've been GIFTED, but still cannot seem to catch them on my own. What a loser! tongue.gif

Don't worry there!! I've traded for two CB silvers, but haven't caught any yet either :S haha We can be losers together tongue.gif