jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Yep, you need to be really patient! As soon as you get bored and impatient, like 5 fly by. xd.png

It's like in HIMYM... give up early and you are the Blitz...

user posted image

(Bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitz... tongue.gif)

It's like Holly Déjà vu for me. e.e Keep seeing them, but can't seem to actually catch one.

Well, I refreshed right over the only silver I saw. dry.gif

I refreshed right as a gold appeared a few hours ago. I was quite sad.

UGH. mad.gif

I give up. I have a stress fracture in my right thumb, so clicking is painful as it is...but I have camped out at this forsaken fossil of a computer ALL DAY, clicking in vain while wasting a day off, and still have nothing to show for it except a couple of misclicks and some swelling in my hand.

Stupid ornery shiny pixels. WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME!?!?! sad.gif

I have literally not seen as many metals in the entire 5 years I've played DC, (except maybe with the exception of the glitch from 08 when they dropped like commons for a bit. Why oh why did I not hoard them then?) as I have in the past 48 hours. Insanity!

Edited by danegrrrl

*finger hitting F5 regularly*

*A beautiful glow appears*

Finger: I ain't stopping! I got a good rythum going!

dry.gif

I see them so much, yet I can't get a single one. Missed a Silver that last drop. >.>

KaelaBoo: the Silver I saw was in the Alpine.

Edited by TheGrox

Missed another CB Silver. After missing 12+ in the past two days I'm starting to get really discouraged. dry.gif

I keep telling myself "You'll get it during the next drop!" but then I miss another. Dx

I see them so much, yet I can't get a single one. Missed a Silver or two that last drop. >.>

KaelaBoo: at least one of the Silvers I saw was in the Alpine.

OMMMMMMG WHY AM I NOT SEEING THEM?! MAKFSGUIYFGKQAUF god I'm going crazy ><". What is wrong with me?

I found the best way to catch a metal when your reflexes may not be the best is to let all your eggs clear out (either by ap or hatching) and then go to a biome during a drop and just fill it up. Click an egg then immediately go back using ALT + left arrow and take the egg that takes it's place. Sometimes you end up with a scroll full of blockers, but sometimes you catch something you were actually hoping to get.

Why am I not getting any part of this recent surplus in metals, except from others' breedings xd.png? None of my metals have produced, and I haven't seen any CBs of late.

Ahhh Alpine is a good place to see CB metals. The key word is "see". Good luck catching them there yeesh 0.0

So far today I've seen three golds in the Alpine, two golds in the Forest (actually caught one of them!! How did that happen) and a gold in the Volcano. Haven't glimpsed a single silver egg today yet xd.png

Yeah, unless you're supremely good, you should just... simply do not do alpine. LOL. Coast and forest are good options.

Edited by FortyTwo

Desert is also a place to look, ive seen a lot of silvers and golds there wink.gif

Edited by Xeriina

I didn't even see a metal this time.

Correction. Saw and missed a cb gold in the coast. dry.gif

Edited by IvyJaclyn

I didn't even see a metal this time.

Saw:

Two Silvers in the Alpine

One in the Forest, and Desert

and one Gold in the Coast

Clicked em each time but was too late. sad.gif

*Makes pouty face*

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Aight, I finally got my first CB gold (@coast). Off to bed, good luck people smile.gif

congrats biggrin.gif

hopefully everyone who needs them is able to catch a cb metal during this time for their scroll completions!

Edited by Xeriina

Whole time only saw one silver in the desert, missed.

Two biomes emptied within like seven or eight minutes in holy fishsticks.

I've seen several everywhere.

But what really bugs me is when the people who have quite their fill of adult CB metals, and they hoard the CB eggs. I mean, why not give them to users who don't have any?

I've been on DC for nearly three years, and ALL of my metals were donated a few months ago. I'd like to have at least 1 CB metal. And I know a lot of other users would love a CB metal, too.

Edited by Tazzay

Missed two CB silvers, two ices, and a heap of blacks and seasonals during the last drop. Did catch one CB black and two seasonals, though, so overall not too bad. Hope to catch my first CB gold soon. Better luck next time, I guess.