jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I've seen several everywhere.

But what really bugs me is when the people who have quite their fill of adult CB metals, and they hoard the eggs. I mean, why not give them to users who don't have any?

I've been on DC for nearly three years, and ALL of my metals were donated a few months ago. I'd like to have at least 1 CB metal. And I know a lot of other users would love a CB metal, too.

Yeah, it kinda is depressing when you see several users with 5 or 6 or even 7 CB Golds just from this burst alone, then see so many people struggling to get even one.

Yeah, it kinda is depressing when you see several users with 5 or 6 or even 7 CB Golds just from this burst alone, then see so many people struggling to get even one.

Even worse when you see all of them up for trade. sad.gif

Saw one CB gold in the coast. Obviously way too slow to register it was a gold and even slower to click. laugh.gif I don't think I have the right attitude for hunting CB metals, though; I'm so convinced I won't get any that it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I've seen several everywhere.

But what really bugs me is when the people who have quite their fill of adult CB metals, and they hoard the CB eggs. I mean, why not give them to users who don't have any?

I've been on DC for nearly three years, and ALL of my metals were donated a few months ago. I'd like to have at least 1 CB metal. And I know a lot of other users would love a CB metal, too.

Simply cause right now everybody with CB metals is like "shimmers or GTFO"

But that's being discussed in another topic...

I missed a few CB Metals in this week. I need one CB Gold to complete my scroll. smile.gif Maybe tomorrow I will have more luck. smile.gif

Good luck to everybody who don´t have CB Metals and want to catch them. smile.gif

this week, I saw 5 Cb silvers, and 2 cb golds.

of these, I saw 3 CB silvers today and 1 cb gold.

People click so quickly...especially in alpine ninja.gif

I don't have any CB metals. I've never even seen a CB metal.

Like others, I just want at least a male/female pair of every breed that it's reasonably possible to do so for.

In the case of rares, I generally just want to gift the offspring/descendants, provided they'll ever breed.

I don't exactly play Dragon Cave for the sake of ruthless competition or any such thing... I don't like having to push and shove and fight over stuff.

Yeah, unless you're supremely good, you should just... simply do not do alpine. LOL. Coast and forest are good options.

I personally like Alpine. >.> At least I'll get to see the metals with a chance to catch them.

Well, at least I'm SEEING them now. I'd been starting to think I was crazy, since everyone was raving about them and I hadn't seen a single one in months. Today I've seen 4 or 5. I've missed them all, though, which is more depressing in a way than simply not seeing them. LOL!

Uncommons are popping up all over too. I've stopped even reflex clicking on CB blacks and trios and seasonals. I have enough, and no one's really keen to trade for them anymore.

Saw gold in desert & misclicked a moonstone. That makes the 3rd misclick of the day trying to get a metal. rolleyes.gif

Saw gold in desert & misclicked a moonstone. That makes the 3rd misclick of the day trying to get a metal. rolleyes.gif

I'm right there with you. DC and my computer/internet just are not good friends. I see a CB Gold or Silver and by the time my page finishes loading so that the image is clickable, five other eggs have taken it's place. I end up with a misclick. That is how I managed to catch my only CB female gold though...I clicked on a Nebula, which got snagged and the egg behind it was a CB Gold. (Best "misclick" ever!) I keep hoping I'll accidentally click on another metal before this spurt is over (since I'm obviously not going to luck into grabbing one any other way dry.gif )...but all I end up with is blockers. Boo.

I personally like Alpine. >.> At least I'll get to see the metals with a chance to catch them.

I agree with you. In my opinion, the other biomes are very slow (like Coast, Jungle, Volcano). Unfortunately I don't have much patience with those so I generally end up going to Alpine. tongue.gif

3 hours of waiting for the drop wasted. I should really give up on this xc Seeing people scroll locked with them (and only wanting to trade them for Shimmers) while there are others who simply can't get even one is not pretty.

>_<

Just got to keep trying... I got an overburdened message yesterday, so obviously that means I can get something... ._.

I took a long break from DC coming back last year with nothing. I now have 1,640 dragons on my scroll.

The recent tinsel boom helped me out tons. I caught 3 CB metals during that period...an now I am happily locked minus one egg with gold an silver eggs from the overall period of several days....I can honestly say I caught every single one of my metallics except one that was gifted to me 2 days ago (user anonymous). I have caught enough to even give my friend (another anonymous user) two golds since she is always gifting me pretty things, even shortly after when I first started playing DC again she was there for me <3 I am so happy that I could gift something back to her that has been worthy of her kindness to me.

I am not here to trying to boast about my catches. I know how it is to have a very slow computer. My brother in law gave me his old gaming computer for Christmas, since than DC hasn't been the same for me...I can actually catch what I need and want now.

It isn't easy catching metallics even with a fast computer. I've caught 2-3 metals each day...but why? I spend countless hours at the computer waiting for the drops to unfold. My hands are in excruciating pain right now because I have been hunting the past three days almost...non-stop. Right now I have no life, my only life is trying to catch metallics. So I do think I deserve these shinys and I've waited years for an opportunity like this. Also may I mention that my fingers are crooked an I probably have arthritis in the hands and wrist. So yes I am in pain. I am coming near my hunting break. I need a break from looking at this bright screen.

I am not trading or giving away these metallics, I put too much time an effort into getting them. I really hope those of you who are sour towards people like me who have caught more than a few understand that I was once there too with nothing.

You will have your day. I am hoping from this everyone sees that we are all equals, all have been in the same boat and will all get our chances at greatly lineaged dragons if our hearts are in the right place. Don't give up hunting either, you may just get lucky when it seems like the cave has slowed down.

I am taking a break. Not sure for how long, but I need it. Anyways, happy hunting all. -Sharon

Just saw a CB Gold in the Volcano. First one I've seen that's been out of the 10 minute drop period.

Clicked and missed it, even with only 11 people in the biome. wink.gif

Just saw a CB Gold in the Volcano. First one I've seen that's been out of the 10 minute drop period.

Sorry, I got that one. ;3 (Five years without any Golds at all and now two in the same month?! It's a Miracle!! A breeding pair too!)

I still haven't seen any Silver, though. I'd love to find two CB Silvers to influence Female to go with my two CB Silver Males.

Yes, when the cave slows down is what I meant by that. Don't give up hunting even after the ten minute period, as the eggs will come back and there is still people hunting but less than usual. This is how I got most of my metallics not when the drop first starts but near it's ending.

There's always more than 30 plus people in the Alps

There was a Gold in the Desert that I clicked almost instantly.

And my mouse slipped and clicked right above it.

I want to yell.

There was a Gold in the Desert that I clicked almost instantly.

And my mouse slipped and clicked right above it.

I want to yell.

I've yelled a couple times when I saw a CB Metal in a relatively quiet biome, clicked it almost instantly and dragged the screen instead. I can only wonder what everyone else is thinking x3

My wrist is killing me. I'm going to abandon this fruitless hunt for a while. What's the point if I'm going to injure myself and get nothing out of it? And I know I'll feel guilty if I ever do catch one. I'd probably end up gifting it x3

There were like 80 people in the alphines yesterday.

no chance of me getting anything there with my 1kb/s internet, haha.

Tried my luck with biome hopping again, saw no metals again. >:I

Not going to go on anymore metal hunts, will try my luck with trades. If i cant trade for any CB metals then ill just wait till the next time they drop like this again.. xd.png

Saw a silver in the forest and i refreshed over it. I seriously want to punch someone.

Saw a silver in the forest and i refreshed over it. I seriously want to punch someone.

I've done this so many times it makes me angry.

refreshes, and looks at the egg descriptions quickly

"blablabla beautiful glow blablabla"

*refreshes*

Brain registers 5 seconds later "THERE WAS A SILVER THERE, YOU DUNDERHEAD!"