jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

@danegrrrl:

Agree. A gift of a cb metal would be an awesome, incredible gift to anyone xd.png Just as much as catching one yourself. For some people, it really is impossible to catch a cb metal on their own, not everyone has amazing connections, so yeah

blink.gif That's absurd!

I think the most fun I have with this game is gifting/being gifted. Sure, I like to catch CB metals myself, but since that rarely happens ( dry.gif ), I can't imagine ever being disappointed if I were gifted one and that it didn't come from my own efforts. Yes, it would be an amazing sense of accomplishment to catch another CB metal, but I am the sentimental type. An egg gifted to me out of pure kindness would mean FAR more to me than some random stroke of luck that I clicked on a CB metal and actually got it. I can go through my scroll right now and come across things that were gifted to me and it brings a smile to my face. Every single dragon that was gifted is remembered fondly, the commons to the less common/rare alike. They are all special because they came from someone's kindness.

I think some people just need some way to ruin other people's fun. And that stinks. I think what you, and the others who gift, do is beyond awesome.

I agree! I was extremely excited to catch my first silver, but I think I would be even more so to receive so generous a gift. It would mean a lot more that just that I was lucky enough to click before someone else.

which bio has the most metals in it?

I'm pretty sure there isn't one biome that has more in than the rest. But more will appear in biomes that move faster, such as the Alpine.

Wow the metalic trade center is full of cb metals. But theyre all asking for shimmer-scales naturally. rolleyes.gif

Wow the metalic trade center is full of cb metals. But theyre all asking for shimmer-scales naturally. rolleyes.gif

It's funny how people that are trading cb metals have 2~4 of each kind xd.png it will still be hard to trade them for 2nd gen shimmers though, considering most winners that visit the forum already have big lists

Completely missed the last drop...as I was distracted working on my Cloud Weaver concept xd.png.

It's funny how people that are trading cb metals have 2~4 of each kind xd.png it will still be hard to trade them for 2nd gen shimmers though, considering most winners that visit the forum already have big lists

I noticed. But theres still a few lists that haven't opened yet. So you never know.

Edited by KaelaBoo24

When are all these metals falling? Which biome? I've seen the number of metals go up in the trading forum, but I haven't even seen a metal lately. Where are they getting them all? Share the wealth! biggrin.gif

They seem to be falling everywhere. I caught two of my silvers in the jungle and one in the volcano, but I haven't found anything there since yesterday morning, though others seem to have caught shinies there.

When are all these metals falling? Which biome? I've seen the number of metals go up in the trading forum, but I haven't even seen a metal lately. Where are they getting them all? Share the wealth! biggrin.gif

Random biomes, it's not just in one. Some of them just move faster, like the Alpine, but there are a lot of people there and thus much more competition

All of my metals were gifts or trades. JUST got my 2nd Cb gold as a gift. (to hopefully complete my gold pair if they like each other and influence holds.)

And to be honest he (Hopefully not she) is now my favorite dragon on my scroll besides my 2nd gen Holly Joyous Seraph. And guess what? Both were gifts from dear friends of mine so gifting I believe means FAR much more then obtaining them yourself. But hey that's just me xd.png!

All of my metals were gifts or trades. JUST got my 2nd Cb gold as a gift. (to hopefully complete my gold pair if they like each other and influence holds.)

And to be honest he (Hopefully not she) is now my favorite dragon on my scroll besides my 2nd gen Holly Joyous Seraph. And guess what? Both were gifts from dear friends of mine so gifting I believe means FAR much more then obtaining them yourself. But hey that's just me xd.png!

Hey, just once I'd like to be able to look at some rare and go 'I caught that all by myself.'. Probably will not happen any time soon though.

I'm wondering how long this will last for.

Hopefully till at least a few more people who don't have metals can get at least one :3 I think it's super awesome that they are dropping like they are now. Though it may have to do with how many people are now hunting with the ap unblocked for 10 minutes instead of 5 now. The biomes are actually clearing which I haven't seen happen in a loooooong time.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. I just can't stop thinking this is a glitch and will just have horrible consequences to the ratios later one.

I'm especially thinking it's a glitch considering metals won't breed...

nuuuuuuuuuu there was just a CB Gold in the coast that was there for like 8 seconds and what do I do?

Just sat there and blinked a few times and then I'm like "AH DERP, A METAL!!!" dry.gif

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

nuuuuuuuuuu there was just a CB Gold in the coast that was there for like 8 seconds and what do I do?

Just sit there and blink a few times and then I'm like "AH DERP, A METAL!!!" dry.gif

I know that feeling xd.png

Yay congrats Maggie smile.gif

Missed a CB Gold in alpine, then my internet connection went down for like 4 minutes. My internet connection annoys me more than missing 30 chickens in a row!

Edited by Slytherin7

Saw a CB metal in the jungle and just looked at it and then clicked it 10 seconds later >.>

Saw a CB metal in the jungle and just looked at it and then clicked it 10 seconds later >.>

Whaaaaaaaa I was just at the jungle. -facedesk-