jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

You know per IP the view/click is just counted once. (not like every time or every 24h like it used to be)

So its not 1 Person.

10 views/click = 10 different people!

That's why he thinks that somebody used Yarolds.

That's why he thinks that somebody used Yarolds.

The IPs are still the same.

And i can just click a direct yarolds link once in 24h.

122 people were just in the Alpine o.o

And of course I missed a Silver in the Alpine wink.gif

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

And I'm not saying they should, I only asked why they needed more, as an honest question which could've gotten multiple answers, "for a project" per say.

See, I say that because my reason for catching and keeping CB metallics is pretty much "Because reasons."

Well, there's actually couple. I enjoy the competition for them. That's one. I like their rarity, for another. Third is that I'd like to use them for personal lineages some day.

Not exactly community-minded, true. But I enjoy playing the game this way.

Lol wow!!! That's the first time I have seen CB seasonals as blockers and over 100 people in a biome when it is not a release xd.png!

missed a Gold in the Forest sad.gif

but at least I saw one, didn't saw any Golds or Silver since a long time

I missed a silver and a gold in the alpine. All I want is one cb gold.

122 people were just in the Alpine o.o

I know! I was crazy! smile.gif And we all just sat around staring at that Seasonal, lol.

Missed the Silver in the Alpine.

ETA: Yeh Kaela, I tried starting a thread on that but, of COURSE, it was closed.

Edited by Ayelldee

You know per IP the view/click is just counted once. (not like every time or every 24h like it used to be)

So its not 1 Person.

10 views/click = 10 different people!

edit to add: if you really have your scroll at yarolds I suggest hiding the metals for the first day. I gain 50-90 views a day for new stuff on my scroll.

I left the room for 2 minutes and somehow *all* my eggs (except a nocturne) had gained ~10 clicks, but not near-equal amounts of views/unique views. And the click stats was climbing pretty fast, too.

Climbing pretty fast as in 1 click every 3-4 seconds.

Still doesn't really add up, tridy.

To keep on topic - I didn't see any metals this drop. Dx Congrats to those who got them!

Edited by FortyTwo

A couple weeks ago, I saw a CB gold and caught a CB silver in the same drop in the alpine. I've also see more CB Ices than CB Albinos...

I haven't seen ANYTHING. ._. Tell me your sekrits people.

My strategy is to haunt alpine for the most part since you are the most likeliest to see metals there. But I do also switch between biomes then stick in a biome for a little bit if I see an egg that is likely to move (like Nebula, Hellfire, Pinks, Purples, etc.)

My strategy is to haunt alpine for the most part since you are the most likeliest to see metals there. But I do also switch between biomes then stick in a biome for a little bit if I see an egg that is likely to move (like Nebula, Hellfire, Pinks, Purples, etc.)

I saw that one seasonal that wouldnt move in the alpine. But i didnt see the silver that followed. @_@ Maybe I shouldn't binome hop as much.

I saw that one seasonal that wouldnt move in the alpine. But i didnt see the silver that followed. @_@ Maybe I shouldn't binome hop as much.

Yeah, a little patience is needed. People don't always grab them right away, but they will move far faster than say, pebbles or guardians.

See, I say that because my reason for catching and keeping CB metallics is pretty much "Because reasons."

Well, there's actually couple. I enjoy the competition for them. That's one. I like their rarity, for another. Third is that I'd like to use them for personal lineages some day.

Not exactly community-minded, true. But I enjoy playing the game this way.

Ahaha xd.png! It's great you can admit that.

And yes some people do only want them because they are rare and they can flaunt them and be all. Look what I got and you can't have. -waves-

No it's not the nicest way to play but then not everyone plays nice and everyone can play how they want.

I myself have a pretty simple goal compared to most. I want a male and female CB pairing of everything that can be Cb. After that I am going to try and combine each and every one of my Cb pairs into a massive even gen dragon that combines my entire scroll <3 (excluding Pygmies and Unbreedables and Drakes and Splits which obviously can't interbreed with the others)

ALL I NEED NOW IS ONE MEASLY CB BLUSANG MALE (Thanks to the beyond generous person who gifted me the CB Gold egg I needed yesterday. (you know who you are) If the influence holds and he likes my CB female gold I will explode with happy and continue to worship that person for the rest of my DC playing career. xd.png I am beyond generous and blown away by your generosity love <3 -end public spew of loving emotion-)

After that I am going to try and find some nice lineage projects to join just for the pure joy of breeding something pretty and spreading that on to other people though random gifting and the Ap :3

And no not everyone is me and some people probably point and laugh at my goals and think they are stupid or whatever. But meh. Everyone plays different.

Yeah, a little patience is needed. People don't always grab them right away, but they will move far faster than say, pebbles or guardians.

lol I get sort of twitchy because they drop in all binomes so I just imagine they drop in the binome I'm not stalking. xd.png

@ Rei: What can I say, I'm old and cynical. :U

Flaunting your CBs excessively - I'm a little less cool with that. That's just rubbing salt into a wound that you know is there.

And don't say that about your scroll goals, it's not stupid at all. :[ Whatever makes you happy to play as, really!

@ KaelaBoo24: Haha, yeah. Stick in one biome for a bit, though you should hop out if it's filled with caveblockers.

Edited by Noxion

@ Rei: What can I say, I'm old and cynical. :U

Flaunting your CBs excessively - I'm a little less cool with that. That's just rubbing salt into a wound that you know is there.

And don't say that about your scroll goals, it's not stupid at all. :[ Whatever makes you happy to play as, really!

Ahaha I try not to think that way but sometimes I think people look at my scroll and chuckle >< -shrugs- I'm paranoid what can I say tongue.gif

Can't find any yet =(

If someone wants to, I'm willing to trade anything on my scroll* for it.

*Except for the thunder, someone gifted me that

Didn't even see one in that drop. x_x

Saw a Silver in the biomes for the first time.