jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Seen a CB Silver in volcano and desert. I probably had a shot at the one in Volcano but I panicked xd.png

Saw the one in the Volcano but was too busy looking at the really cool code of another egg. user posted image

Wow, I just saw two golds in the jungle, one silver in the desert and one silver in the volcano biome. Of course I didn't catch any of them.

How about you guys with metals up the wazoo take a break for a few hours and let some of us with NO CB metals have a chance here?????

How about you guys with metals up the wazoo take a break for a few hours and let some of us with NO CB metals have a chance here?????

Because they don't have too?

I haven't caught one either but you don't need to complain. ._.

I mean, have you realized how tough they are to get?

Give them some credit.

They work hard.

Oh gosh, you're on my timezone X_X  laugh.gif

Wait, I am? O_O D:

Ayelldee: I was actually looking to gift one of these silvers to someone, but I haven't found the right person yet.

Wait, I am? O_O D:

Ayelldee: I was actually looking to gift one of these silvers to someone, but I haven't found the right person yet.

Aaaaaannnnddd cue the avalanche of PMs. Good luck.

Naw, I just found somebody. x3

But I hope people realize I won't gift them to people who PM me. wink.gif

I've been on dragon cave since '09 and I've NEVER seen a metallic in the biomes. Immensely frustrating.

Come here. We have Nutella.

Augh, just saw a CB Gold go past in the Alpine, wasn't fast enough to get it...first one I've seen today. I hope I can get a CB metal before this is over, but I'm not counting on it.

Tried to hunt right after I woke up..saw a gold but was just way to slow and uncoordinated even with only 9 people there. Consider the person who got it already had a Cb gold and silver on their scroll, I likely wasn't going to be fast enough anyways.

Wait, I am? O_O D:

According to the "local time" in your profile, the TZ is not the same but 1 hour of difference. Not sure if it's accurate so dunno tongue.gif

----

My brain is like "I know that if I leave all the metals will drop.... no problem let's change biomes allll the time!!" xd.png can't be patient X_X

Edited by xShadow

There was a CB Gold in the Alpine. Honestly the first one I've seen during this whole metal rush. xd.png And then a CB Magma flew by in the Volcano. I wasn't even slow, now I'm just convinced there are ninjas in the biomes. ninja.gif Oh well. I'd be happy with even a GW, got to keep trying.

Edited by Orlageddon

Aand missed everything again ._. I'm not able to get another CB Silver and at least one CB Gold so I could finally have a male one :/

Well guess I will try again when I unlock...

Yup missed a gold again ugh.. well maybe the next hr drop then..

I guess when a game makes you feel sad instead of being fun, it's time to take a break. Missed two gold and a silver.... wasn't lucky with the metallics like all the days before ... and I definitely should avoid the trading topics where people offer multiple cb shinies.

As much as I am happy for them - at the moment I just feel sad. More cb metallics dropping - I'm not able to benefit from it. So many players seem to summon their second GoN when I'm still waiting (after ... what is it now?.... 3 years?) for my first one.

@PointofOrigin and Kirjava-Kitsune: I guess I'll join you for a "Nutella" Party biggrin.gif And afterwards I'll hopefully feel better!

EDIT: Nutella did the trick. Nutella and the generosity of a certain player (you know who you are). Thank you so much.

Edited by counselor

Oh FortyTwo. Can you possibly hold back - just a bit? Please? tongue.gif

I think the rush is beginning to slow down. Either that or the thirty second lag I get in every drop prevents me from seeing them all. Also did a speed test of my Internet speed. It's sloooow. No wonder it's so hard x3

I can't believe myself... after being so determined to catch a rare, I locked myself with another Daydream.

I regret nothing xd.png

*gives out cookies (and of course Nutella) to all hunters*

*...stuffs herself with Nutella* x_x

Ah well, I'm egglocked for a while now with other gorgeous things; so I'm out. Not that I was ever a contester. laugh.gif Good luck, everyone!

In case of emergency: pocket Nutella (linked for size)

I just want to stop being egglocked so that I can do some hunting.

Edited by PointOfOrigin