jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

And one more drop with nothing to show for it. I have just enough time to be online for one more drop and then I have to leave pc for my mom.

And the thing that gets me just as upset is all the chickens and Dinos I've missed because I've been so focused on trying to find a Metallic that those guys' descriptions aren't turning on an alarm in my head.

sad.gif

Saw none, got two winters because people were ignoring them. 89 people ignoring them. xd.png

Grrr I hate hunting at this time... need my good time period where there's not 90 million users in alpine back. =p Then I can go on rampage. xd.png

Saw none, got two winters because people were ignoring them. 89 people ignoring them. xd.png

I've reflex clicked one.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. I just can't stop thinking this is a glitch and will just have horrible consequences to the ratios later one.

I'm especially thinking it's a glitch considering metals won't breed...

Well, for the most part, people were so happy when metals/tinsels were breeding left and right and when I brought up the consequences, the respond I got was just enjoy what we have~ Now, the CB metals are also dropping like flies, so people are all enjoying what we have. I think it's human nature to enjoy the abundance without really thinking of what is to come.

I almost give up now trying to say anything about this feast/famine cycle of the metals because most people just want to enjoy what we have right now, right here.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. I just can't stop thinking this is a glitch and will just have horrible consequences to the ratios later one.

I'm especially thinking it's a glitch considering metals won't breed...

I think if it was a glitch TJ would have stopped it well before now. I saw him lurking this thread earlier and a few others and I saw him post places. So he is aware it is happening. I doubt if it was a glitch he'd let it go on. -shrugs-

Also I picked up a lumina that drop xd.png I saw something about bright and was like OMG GRAB then I was like nooooo! So if anyone needs a Cb Lumina Pm me. I'll send you a tele link as soon as it comes off cooldown. I already have quite a few and don't need it xd.png!

Edited by Reidragon

I am hunting that 2nd CB Gold to complete my scroll. I was in the coast and decided I'll go try my luck somewhere else, moved my hand away, but hit refresh anyways, and there it was..... and it took long to move to click it. That's at least 4 missed today....hopefully I get one before this run is over so I can stop obsessing and just start enjoying again.

Metals on DC are like snow in England for me.

Everyone else gets them, but I never do until a few weeks after the big event. So I'm keeping some space open for hunting. xd.png

Well, for the most part, people were so happy when metals/tinsels were breeding left and right and when I brought up the consequences, the respond I got was just enjoy what we have~ Now, the CB metals are also dropping like flies, so people are all enjoying what we have. I think it's human nature to enjoy the abundance without really thinking of what is to come.

To be honest, in a way I hope this will be over soon. At least then, I'll stop hoping and I won't have this nagging need to get online in time for a drop.

Does anyone else look at other people's scrolls, see 3 or 4 CB metals and just think "WHAT IS YOUR SECRET?!"

I'm rather failing at trying to catch any of these metals. I'm failing to even see them. xd.png

I almost give up now trying to say anything about this feast/famine cycle of the metals because most people just want to enjoy what we have right now, right here.

Well, what's the point of obsessing over the 'Oh NO bad times are a comin' so you better stop havin' fun'? We can't tell the Cave to even out the drops or breeding better - apparently it's all dependent on the vagaries of the Cave God himself.

Do you know of anything we could do - NOT breed our metals? Would that have had any really drastic results? Someone posted the other day about how mass-breeding of the commons was why the metals were dropping so well. Is this what you mean?

ETA: @Angel, I kinda stopped looking at people who say they have quite a few simply because it makes me feel like dog-meat.

Edited by Ayelldee

As neutral as I can be, I do have to admit that some scrolls are loaded while others are a few dimes short of the dollar.

The cave rares are an utter treat whether they be CB metals -> CB Blacks and I understand the entire ratio portion of it.

So why do I continue to question things?

I currently own 4 CB metals; 2 Golds, 2 Silvers. EVERY second generation I've ever produced (minus 1) has been gifted or lotto'd off. I find that people really like to over-value things (business amIright?) so I figure if I can give somebody the opportunity to bling-up their scroll, I'd try my best.

I feel like if I ever were to win a Prize in the near future I would only secretly gift..no lists, no trades. Just gift. Ramblings yesh :3

I JUST got a CB Gold at last. This will be the fourth one I've caught in my entire time of playing (few years). I was so excited. I bet now, since there's so many, that they aren't worth much and I won't be able to get anything out of it though. sad.gif

But I didn't get it. xd.png

;[xc;xz[]pc;][pv;cx][v;

I thought you caught the CB Gold!! xd.png Oh my God *blushes* I misread your post!! laugh.gif

;[xc;xz[]pc;][pv;cx][v;

I thought you caught the CB Gold!! xd.png Oh my God *blushes* I misread your post!! laugh.gif

Ha, that's ok. I burst out laughing when I read it, though. Maybe soon you will be able to congratulate me. xd.png

Ha, that's ok. I burst out laughing when I read it, though. Maybe soon you will be able to congratulate me. xd.png

Yes, I'm sure you'll manage to catch one metallic(s) soon, as I see you are often hunting in the biomes smile.gif

By the way, congratulations for everyone who've caught CB metallics biggrin.gif that's a great job! happy.gif

so they are still dropping? because i haven't seen any in hours. tongue.gif

though congrats to all catchers. i would be happy as well.

Got another gold. That's it guys, I'm out now. laugh.gif One less to compete with.

You've got to be kidding me.

I... I give up. *tosses table*

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness