jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Woot! Grabbed a silver from the last drop. biggrin.gif

I caught a metal! But it was a golden wyvern. xd.png And now we wait again.

@arlymaye Please tell me it wasnt in the alpine.

Edited by KaelaBoo24

Woot! Grabbed a silver from the last drop. biggrin.gif

Ah dang it. I didn't see anything that last drop and I was traveling the biomes like crazy. sad.gif

(Saw a chicken, but sadly was too late)

@KaelaBoo24 : Nope, from the Volcano.

@KaelaBoo24 : Nope, from the Volcano.

Ok good. Lol I usualy have no luck in the volcano. Everytime I go its full of green dragons or Hellfires at best.

Edited by KaelaBoo24

I stay away from the Alphine because it's usually over 50 peeps in there and I can't compete. I'd rather biome camp and that's how I got my other cb metals from this boom. tongue.gif

Mer. I haven't seen one yet. I hope my luck will change, I have been seeking one of them forever, seems difficult with 70 people in the Alpine though. xd.png

Edited by Vexxxed

I only have one egg spot left. x_x I'll probably spass click and end up with a mint or something. xd.png

A CB Silver and Gold just flashed before my eyes...

I was too astounded to click fast enough...

A CB Silver and Gold just flashed before my eyes...

I was too astounded to click fast enough...

Just a second ago? Dang it.

Well, I just locked myself with a Trihorn Wyvern (which I will raise to gift on the next Maerdi Gras Bal tableau). I think tomorrow I'll try out the Forest and invitably lock myself with Swallowtails or such *lol* But before I do so I'll just take a stroll to the Alpine to pick up a seasonal. Seems they should be easy to get now tongue.gif

But before I do so I'll just take a stroll to the Alpine to pick up a seasonal. Seems they should be easy to get now tongue.gif

I've seen quite a lot of seasonals there. I considered taking one but was holding out for metals... which didn't happen! xd.png

To be perfectly honest, I've been on Dragcave for over three years and I have never ever seen a CB metal of any type. I guess it's just bad luck on my side.

I collect CB Silvers and CB Golds because they are my favourite breeds. They way outnumber ANY other breed of dragon on my scroll. They don't do much for me, lol, but I love to try and make different lineages with them, and I will often AP their offspring or randomly gift. I have also gifted quite a few CBs, and a lot of those were to random users, not just my friends. Not many now, because some of us gifters were told that it was wrong to not let other players catch their own, instead of being gifted one or two.

I will continue trying to catch more....because I love them. I can't help that they are shiny and there are some users that can't catch them. It took me until last year to catch my first one (I've been here since '08) and now I have several. It IS possible to catch them!

Just went right past a Silver in the coast dry.gif

Theyre dropping in every binome I'm NOT in. dry.gif

Theyre dropping in every binome I'm NOT in. dry.gif

I know. You are in the Alpine then one drops in the Coast.

You go to the Coast and then one appears in the Alpine! wacko.gif

This thread is like a great big ball of excitement and happy. It's nice to see smile.gif

/cookies

You go to the Coast and then one appears in the Alpine! wacko.gif

My life story.

The only CB I ever got was a Silver years ago when I first started xd.png

I saw a CB gold a couple weeks ago, but I don't really have the patience to keep refreshing a page over and over just to miss all shinies anymore xd.png

I just saw a gold flash by in the Desert. I don't have a CB metal, but I've seen over 50 of them in my DC lifetime (in the cave, I mean.)

You go to the Coast and then one appears in the Alpine!  wacko.gif

I know what you mean, I missed sooo many like that. I come to the threads only to discover that half a dozen appeared in the biome I just left. xd.png

I don't bother with the Alpine, I have missed too many there and know that I don't stand a chance in there. Not one whisker of a chance against sooo many other people.

Edited by Dubious

Not many now, because some of us gifters were told that it was wrong to not let other players catch their own, instead of being gifted one or two.

blink.gif That's absurd!

I think the most fun I have with this game is gifting/being gifted. Sure, I like to catch CB metals myself, but since that rarely happens ( dry.gif ), I can't imagine ever being disappointed if I were gifted one and that it didn't come from my own efforts. Yes, it would be an amazing sense of accomplishment to catch another CB metal, but I am the sentimental type. An egg gifted to me out of pure kindness would mean FAR more to me than some random stroke of luck that I clicked on a CB metal and actually got it. I can go through my scroll right now and come across things that were gifted to me and it brings a smile to my face. Every single dragon that was gifted is remembered fondly, the commons to the less common/rare alike. They are all special because they came from someone's kindness.

I think some people just need some way to ruin other people's fun. And that stinks. I think what you, and the others who gift, do is beyond awesome.

I love silvers. I think theyre absolutely stunning. I only have 2 at the moment and all this hunting is probably draining my sanity. Now I don't know what binome to camp out in. .__."

Edited by KaelaBoo24