jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Got another gold. That's it guys, I'm out now. laugh.gif One less to compete with.

Is that your goal done or are you just locked now?

Also did you train your clicking finger on something?

-facedesks- Misclicked a guardian going after a silver and now I am locked until I can drop this Lumina in four hours and guardian in 5 hours GAH. Looks like I'm done hunting for awhile xd.png!

Got another gold. That's it guys, I'm out now. laugh.gif One less to compete with.

More like... *puts on shades*

...FORTY-TWO fewer.

YEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

(And because it's like you're 42 different people the way you can grab so much. X3)

...FORTY-TWO fewer.

YEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

(And because it's like you're 42 different people the way you can grab so much. X3)

42 is the meaning of golds, the silvers, and every metallic.

Missed two drops now. Meh!

...FORTY-TWO fewer.

YEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

(And because it's like you're 42 different people the way you can grab so much.  X3)

Oh gosh, made my evening, thank you laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

PS: you deserve 42 internets for that one tongue.gif

Please do tell me there was none at alpine this drop.....

Edited by xShadow

just saw a CB gold in the volcano right after a magma xd.png i was tempted to click but im egglocked anyway, grats whoever got it :3

So I just realized I was hunched over my keyboard, repeating "beautiful glow, beautiful glow" over and over in my head, panting, and thinking of (I'm not even lying) practice drills I could do to improve my metallic-grabbing reflexes. Nothing at all wrong with that picture.

I think I need to step back from the computer now... or maybe I should just sacrifice an ox to TJ instead.

Missed a gold in the Coast... dry.gif

Yeah, same. And then I misclicked a Waverunner... That made me so mad that I pulled out a Vamp and bit the egg. Now I have a CB Vamp tongue.gif I'll put it up in the departures thread later.

Missed a gold in the Coast... dry.gif

I missed the same gold. It showed up only to mock me.

*sees CB Silver in Volcano* *clicks but is too slow*

Hey at least my brain has finally learned 'beautiful glow' equals click on egg instead of "Oh CB Metal! Lets refresh over that instead of clicking once more!" xd.png

I've seen two CB golds today! One I was overburdened for (I reflex-clicked a red! D'oh!) And the other I was too slow for. xd.png This is frustrating.

Especially the first one. tongue.gif

"CB Metals Everywhere." Haha, yeah right! Last time I've seen a CB Metal was around Christmas!

My internet connection went down after refreshing couple of times as usual. No metallics. tongue.gif

But OMG, I've just found a song I wanted so much to recover!!

A live version of Sultans of Swing!! I didn't remember it was live!! biggrin.gif It was backed up, after all this time!! wub.gif

Missed a silver in the coast. Missed one in the volcano.

/die

Add a gold in the alpine to that list

/superultramegadie

Edited by Angel of the Inferno

I too missed the gold in the alpine. Just snagged two stripes out of the forest though. This metal craze is great for my black/stripe hoard; everyone is so busy trying to metals, those stripes were just kind of hanging out.

What I saw (and missed):

Alpine: 2 golds (and a metric ton of GWs man)

Coast: 1 silver

Desert: 1 gold and 1 silver, almost one after another

I am frustrate

2 golds at alpine... prolly one dragon between each other xd.png

I saw that too. xd.png Did a double take at the second one.

What a whirlwind! ohmy.gif

Missed CB Silver in the Coast......went to Volcano...

Caught CB Silver in Volcano! ohmy.gif.......went to the Forest....

Missed CB Gold in Forest and got misclick egg!

The CB Golds are even now very elusive for me, having caught a mere two in my 5 years on DC.

Edited by Dubious

Seriously? I gave up when it seemed like the biomes weren't gonna move well this time....

Go fig...teach me to be impatient.

Seriously? I gave up when it seemed like the biomes weren't gonna move well this time....

Go fig...teach me to be impatient.

Dude, the desert emptied out this time. o___o (It probably helped that there were also a lot of nebulas out there, too.)

Gah this is beginning to feel as intense as bidding during the last minute on an eBay auction... wacko.gif

Yep, you need to be really patient! As soon as you get bored and impatient, like 5 fly by. xd.png

Yep, you need to be really patient! As soon as you get bored and impatient, like 5 fly by. xd.png

Or when you sneeze and refresh apparently :x

Saw 2 in one drop today which for me is beyond crazy. Before that the closest between 2 cb metals I've seen would have to 3 months maybe? Though yeah, I very rarely hunt. laugh.gif