_MergingWhispeR_

Valentines

I will probably breed and AP the eggs, if it's anything like Christmas, people won't need to be on any lists to catch what they want.

If people pm me with specific wishes for a certain pairing though, I will gift those, have CBs of all of them except '09, have 2nd gen with Stripe there. Concerning mates, what I don't have is in my profile.

Definetly not tomorrow, I'm guessing the 8th.

I'm not too pumped; I have to dig for 2nd gens for my scroll project, and that was boring and somewhat difficult during Christmas >.<

Eh, I just want to see the new dragons. I'm staying out of the AP as I already have a promise for the one clean lineage I'm missing, but I'm gonna hop into the IRC and offer to breed previous years' dragons.

I would think that breeding would start tonight at midnight, but only TJ knows for sure.

I would think that breeding would start tonight at midnight, but only TJ knows for sure.

Well, last year it started on the 8th at midnight EST, so if it's the same this year, it's not for another day (and change).

Its my first Dc valentines event so of course I'm excited. I need to go through the havoc of getting nicely lined past val dragons but other than that I'm looking foward to it. happy.gif

I'm excited for the new event and I can't wait for the new dragons. I always have so much fun trying to figure out what the dragons are going to look like. :3

I still need to figure out mates for my Heartseekers though...my other v-day dragons are set up just fine but those two are being pests.

Granted I'm not really going to do much with any of my eggs though. If anything I'll probably see about giving some to newbies.

Well, last year it started on the 8th at midnight EST, so if it's the same this year, it's not for another day (and change).

Ah. Well that makes sense then. I was just figuring on a full week.

The only CB valentines i have are the rosebuds.. >.<

I missed the heartseeker event completely while i was hiatus.

*hoping ill be able to catch some lovely lineage'd ones in the AP*

On the other hand im super excited about this years new valentine dragons. :'D

I wonder what they'll look like?? Valentine event dragons are always so pretty.

all i need is 2 heart seekers and 2 of w/e the new release is gonna be and im good for valentines

I always breed my Holidays for the AP. I try to breed half towards the start of the breeding 'season' and the other half closer to the end, though this year my Heartseekers are going to be late as I got lazy and didn't test breed them with potential mates until the 3rd.

Though now I got a lineage idea using Valentines Dragons after the season is over...since I got mostly CBs....

Edited by Slaskia

>_> Better get some nicely lineaged ones. I didn't succeed in getting any 3rd or higher EGs during Christmas, so I hope I do better this time.

I look forward to the new dragons <3

I've got 2 of all the breeds, but I'm going to be releasing a couple to get lineages I like better. This will be my 2nd Valentines event, so heart seekers are my only CBs so far (although CB rosebuds were released right around the time I joined; I didn't realize it was my only chance to get them, and thought they looked too pink and flowery then). Unless I get special requests, I'll probably pair both of my heart seekers with gold wyverns; it's such a lovely combination wub.gif. If anyone is looking for a pretty 09 Valentine, I'm looking for a home for this daydream's sister. I want to find an owner who is interested in building a pretty mate for her.

I'm hoping to find a 3rd gen sweetling from a black checker (preferably no alts), but I worry that it's unique enough of a lineage that it won't be really easy to track down. If you can breed a lineage like this (or know someone who can) or you'd be interested in the 5th gen Valentine from daydreams, don't hesitate to send me a PM! smile.gif

So many dragons to pick up! D: <3 What a delightful problem.

I want to try and pick up a Valentine (or two)

Two Heartseekers

An even-gen Sweetling

and, of course, the newest ones! I have two lovely CB Rosebuds and a second-gen Sweetling. Really need to start paying more attention to V-day dragons.

I have at least one CB of all the valentine dragons, as up till two years ago I froze one each year. sleep.gif

I'll be on the look out for a nice 2ed gen Heartseeker, as I forced an egg lest year...it didn't turn out well. Other then that, I have nothing to do but wait till Valentine's Day.

I miss nearly all the valantine dragon, so I love heartseaker and rosebuds so hopeing to get nice lineage of them biggrin.gif

I need to make sure I'm not locked this year like I was last year. I barely got my Heartseekers before the event ended xd.png

I have at least one CB of all the valentine dragons, as up till two years ago I froze one each year. sleep.gif

I'll be on the look out for a nice 2ed gen Heartseeker, as I forced an egg lest year...it didn't turn out well. Other then that, I have nothing to do but wait till Valentine's Day.

I wish I wasn't so eager to have two adults. The Val '09s have the most adorable hatchling sprite in existence.

it would b nice if we could have more than 2 of each =P id love some frozens myself

But then crazy people like me would have a scroll full of Sweetlings and hog all the pretties! biggrin.gif Valentine's Day isn't about just having things for yourself... *grumbles about a Sweetling army*

rofl im not sayin totally remove the limit but i mean cmon =P every year more and more holidays enter existance and eventually eveyr1s gonna have them and even with new users joining there will still be an AP wall full of them xd.png so y not increase it (theres a topic in suggestions about this for christmas ones)

I so regret freezing my second Heartseeker, though it is adorable as heck.... xd.png

Going to be my first time breeding holiday eggs for people so uh wish me luck. tongue.gif Hopefully I time everything right heh.

edit: As far as the limit, I think we should be allowed two extra spots purley for stage freezing if anything, then everyone has the 2 limit and everyone can have cute hatchies to. biggrin.gif

Edited by Erithan

I really hope this year's valentine is an eastern dragon. I LOVE easterns and it will be years before I can get a prize...