_MergingWhispeR_

Valentines

So are we aiming for tomorrow for when the Valentines can start breeding?

That's what I hope! I think that it started on the 8th last year- I'll be watching for a News post from TJ tonight.

11 more hours to breeding time!

Is that OFFICIAL ? or are you guessing from last year ?

Is that OFFICIAL ? or are you guessing from last year ?

I would say it is safe to assume breeding will begin at midnight as that would give us exactly 1 week to breed all the old valentines.

Hm. Is it weird to be more excited for Valentine's Day on DC than in real life?

I've seen a couple of lineages on the AP this morning with sweetling parents. Seems like some were hoping to breed early. biggrin.gif

Hm. Is it weird to be more excited for Valentine's Day on DC than in real life?

I've seen a couple of lineages on the AP this morning with sweetling parents. Seems like some were hoping to breed early. biggrin.gif

Nah, I am too! The only thing I get for Valentines Day is a couple of gifts from my sis and stuff. This year I'm getting a Fluttershy and Doctor Whooves figure.

But on DC we get an event and old dragons and new dragons and stuff! laugh.gif

my first valentines on DC and breeding starts in just under 12 hours! I'm really looking forward to seeing all the breeding combos that people do this year! (and collecting some biggrin.gif )

Edited by shannecy

I would say it is safe to assume breeding will begin at midnight as that would give us exactly 1 week to breed all the old valentines.

OOOOoooops! You know what Gibbs thinks about assuming! But I'll bet we'll all be perched on top of the computer just watching that New Thread like hawks til Teej gives us the Go Ahead and make whoopie with your dragons.

Hm. Is it weird to be more excited for Valentine's Day on DC than in real life?...

Well, I'm really excited!

My breeding pairs have been planned since last fall, and I'll be breeding them as soon as TJ makes the announcement.

I hope there will be another fun Valentine event this year....

And my catcher's mit and clicky finger are all ready for the new Valentine dragon! laugh.gif

I'm a bit excited for the new dragon.

Can't say I'm excited about breeding my past ones or anything else, though. The community has kinda ruined this game for me in many aspects and releases just aren't as fun as they used to be.

Except for my Heartseeker (CB), I have a Thuwed that I can't figure out what to pair with, two messy lineaged sweetlings and a Rosebud I don't know what to breed with since I don't have a Christmas dragon which is what one of her Parents was. Decisions...

But I plan to AP the eggs so others can get lucky in the same way I did. I might not do it with the Heartseeker though, I think he would pair pretty with another CB dragon of mine.

Holiday dragons all multi-clutch correct? (sorry if it's been asked, or it's posted somewhere).

Holiday dragons all multi-clutch correct? (sorry if it's been asked, or it's posted somewhere).

No. Multi-clutches aren't guaranteed (I know some of my Halloween and Christmas gave only one and I've seen in previous years valentines not giving any eggs).

edit: I plan on breeding and APing all my previous valentines' offspring as far as my valentine plan goes.

Edited by rubyshoes

They can multiclutch. There's no guarantee that they will produce more than one egg, or, in fact, any eggs at all. (Though they are guaranteed that they will not actually refuse a mate.)

Looks like I'm staying up again tonight (: I've been SO excited to get the Valentines Day eggs since I first saw them on here~

So will it be 12 am eastern time?

Yes.

Yes.

So it'll be 11 for me. Thanks tongue.gif

EDIT: So what day will the new dragons be released?

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

So it'll be 11 for me. Thanks tongue.gif

EDIT: So what day will the new dragons be released?

TJ said on the 14th is when the new dragon will drop in the caves

No. Multi-clutches aren't guaranteed (I know some of my Halloween and Christmas gave only one and I've seen in previous years valentines not giving any eggs).

edit: I plan on breeding and APing all my previous valentines' offspring as far as my valentine plan goes.

Thanks Ruby and Siliconrose smile.gif

Aaaaaaah I'm so stupidddd, I used two of my Valentines for Metal breeding today, stupid stupid stupid! xd.png

With a little luck I can still breed them before their breeding season is over. Luckily none of my CBs are affected.

Of all the past Valentines I like the Heartseekers best, I'm curious to see the new dragons of course but my favourite DC event will always be Halloween. But who knows, TJ and our very talented spriters are always good for a pleasant surprise. biggrin.gif

I've never been around for Holidays before 2012 Christmas so I'm excited for the Valentine Dragons biggrin.gif

I have room on my scroll for 2 eggs so I'll try to collect as much as I can.