_MergingWhispeR_

Valentines

Argh! What I wouldn't give to grab another sweetling! Especially if it's a 2nd gen. Managed to nab a 2nd gen blusang/rosebud and a 4th gen stairstep rosebud.

I'll make sure I get a second one no matter what of all of the Valentine dragons.

I only have one of each holiday besides the Wrapping Wing (thank god I was smart enough to get two), because Christmas 2012 was my first holiday here (unfortunatly joined right after Halloween) and I thought I just needed one because since they only had one gender and one sprite, I thought I didn't need two because back then I didn't really like more than one of the same sprite on my scroll... I've regretted it ever since, and have kicked myself inside for not getting two of each. Getting no Holly was disappointing, but only getting one of each is even more to me, now. mad.gif But now I've learned! I don't care about duplicate sprites anymore.

And I shall eagerly await for my eggies to hatch so I can get more in a couple days tongue.gif

Here's what I have:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YE8bH for my Sweetling

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jVpb9 for my Heartseeker

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bKo63 for my Rosebud

and http://dragcave.net/lineage/BBloN for my original Valentines dragon

all 2nd gen except the last one.

Hopefully people will still be breeding after these puppies hatch.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Well, I got one of each of the types I was missing at least, and now I'm egglocked, so I'm good for now. smile.gif

I'll be breeding my lone CB sweetling in a few days. My friend wanted to see him bred to a sunrise, and my only CB sunrise is on cooldown. (I only even managed to get one that year, and no original valentines.)

Taking requests for 2nd gen Heartseeker x 2, Sweetling x 1, Rosebud x 2

also 2nd gen 2009 Valentines that would be stairstep purple or daydream.

I don't have cb metals to breed them with, but have cb everything else but holly. PM meh! Offer open for an hour or two before I go to sleep.

Really good stuff dropping in the AP for people who didn't need to pick up one of each kind like me, several tinsels just flew by.

Did anyone pick up a heartseeker from a blusang named Ngati Tahu? It was mean to be an IOU but all of them autoabandoned in the lag. If you got one, can you PM me? I've one more, unbred HS I can breed in exchange

Please don't use this thread for gifting or trading. Use the appropriate threads in the trading subforum. Edited by rubyshoes

Got a 2ndGen Val09 off the AP after I finally convinced myself to release the one I already had.

Now, I'll need to hunt down a mate for her.

OMG, I can't wait xd.png

I think I'm going to abandon my winter and my gw x magma.

So I can get two valentine dragons already biggrin.gif

(or maybe not, they won't take too long to hatch, but one of them I think I'll have to)

I think it worths it!

Edited by Slytherin7

I only bred one dragon so far, a Black x Val'09 stair.

If anyone is looking for a 3rd gen Sweetling from either White x Sweetling or Shadow Walker x Sweetling checkerboard, just let me know and I'll send you an egg after breeding!

I bred a not-so super great lineaged Sweetling and dumped the two eggies into the AP for the less picky, I also bred a 2nd Gen Heartseeker for a trade, and a lovely 3rd gen Rosebud from Royal Blue stairstep. <3 I released the mother so I could keep it, and I also have a second gen rosebud from Rosebud x Yulebuck that I'm going to continue and debating on keeping, hehehehe. I also have an 09 with a blechy lineage to breed and dump for the again less picky. And one CB Heartseeker I'm looking to trade the offspring off! Oh, and the other Sweetling. I really want to replace my sweetlings this year since, not only are they really lame lineages, they're siblings lol. I also want to replace my first 09 Valentines after I breed it... will I probably will, now, lol!

I myself haven't bred yet. In the end, I plan on breeding on Sunday-Monday night. Hopefully the lag is then gone.

Already snagged 2 Sweetling eggs and another one I dont know of but looks Valentines-Like from the AP.

Cant wait till new Valentines dragons.

Logged on. Saw Heartseeker Egg, clicked, missed. Wen back to the AP again, saw a Rosebud Egg. Missed. Went back to the AP, saw a Sweetling Egg.

Caught <3

EDIT: DragonCave is lagging so hard now D: WHYYYYYYYYY

EDIT2: Caught a 2nd Gen Rosebud x Pink egg biggrin.gif

EDIT3: And an '09 Egg... biggrin.gif

Now all I'm missing is this year's release and Heartseekers, right?

My Tsunami Wyvern and Ice will be hatching soon, so I look forward to it <3

Edited by Dracoscar

Already snagged 2 Sweetling eggs and another one I dont know of but looks Valentines-Like from the AP.

Cant wait till new Valentines dragons.

your 3rd egg is the Heartseeker Dragon

I haven't decided yet what to breed my Heartseekers with. What is anyone else doing with them?

I'm wondering if I should breed my HS with a CB Silver, I love the combination *_* Up to now I haven't done any v-day breeding so if anybody still needs an Alt Sweetling x whatever you are more than welcome to pm me ^__^

Bred all my Vday dragons, released the eggs. I already have two Thuweds, so since one of mine was a Thuwed I released it so someone else could catch it. I now have two rosebuds, two sweetlings, two Valentines, but only one Heartseeker. The hope is to catch one more before the event is over. smile.gif