_MergingWhispeR_

Valentines

I caught one! smile.gif Guess I'll have to try for my second tomorrow. Speaking of codes, shikaru, I missed on with the code CRY** (Guess I shouldn't write someone's code down. Sorry, I wasn't thinking! I starred out the two extra letters in the code)

Edited by Rogue

Grabbed my two!

Someone should start a thread where you can list the flowers you are missing so that people can send them to you. Like they did last year with the cards.

I got my two! Now it's just a waiting game for these little beauties. biggrin.gif

Yay, it's started! I can't wait to get on an actual computer to catch eggs. dry.gif Oh, the lag!

The event sounds cute. I shall go check it out. wink.gif

Edit: LOL, Maggie. That was fantastic.

Edited by Dimar

...they stopped dropping? For some reason I was under the impression they would drop continuously. O.o

If you send me flowers, PM me and I'll send you some back. Want one of everything at least!

Needs:

- Branch

- Columbine

- Crocus

- Daffodil

- Freesia

- Gardenia

- Gerbera

- Hyacinth

- Hibiscus

- Iris

- Lily

- Lotus

- Orchid

- Plumeria

- Rose

- Snapdragon

- Tulip

I'll try to make some flowers while I wait for more eggies

Gonna send one to you, ADP!

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Loving the flower event! Anyone care to send me something? I'll send back xd.png. I'm mostly interested in anything that is along the lines of purple, pink, blue or white!

Closing as this years valentines are dropping and the discussion going on here is the same as in the News thread.